Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

G. W. Bush Is A Psychic!

RedEyeJedi

Dubya, proves his psychic ability, by guessing the outcome of the 'vote' on the renewing of the NWO's, freedom crushing, Patriot Act.

Lou Dobbs

The American people are getting so many chances to recognise the facism, slowly encircling them, but the chances all seem to slip by unnoticed!!

PLEASE WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! :no:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy Bush: '...but hey, remember, they hate our freedoms, that's why I am limiting them!'

Me: 'Whatever, dude!'

Military Storm Trooper: 'Get back in your free speech zone, NOW!!! .... or you're going to a labor camp!!!'

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedEyeJedi

• Stellar

• et's daddy

• Kuahji

Top Posters In This Topic

your Bush bashing really gets tiresome

obsess much ?

Yeah - about things that matter.

What's your opinion of the video then?

its obvieus that Bush got people making his speeches and statements, and apparently those guys screwed up this time by sending it to early.

Edited by Irani

You know redeye, you're not from the US. Maybe the majority of the people in the US dont mind what Bush is doing nearly enough to do something about it. Its their call, not yours. I will not tell them what they should do.

It seems like most the bush bashers arent even from america ..ive noticed people from the UK despise bush....is it because of the loss of their personal freedoms in europe?

No, I'm not from the US.

I wouldn't call myself a Bush basher either. I'm sure he doesn't even make the decision of what socks to wear in the morning. (Ignore the deliberate contradiction).

It is the march of the US empire, I oppose, and the crackdown on the freedom of US citizens, that will allow it to go on unchallenged.

Do any of you guys have anything to say about the video, except it was a mistake.

What thoughts does it bring to your attention?

Edited by RedEyeJedi

Do any of you guys have anything to say about the video, except it was a mistake.

Lou Dobbs is one of my very favorite shows.

It is the march of the US empire, I oppose, and the crackdown on the freedom of US citizens, that will allow it to go on unchallenged.

Well, you're really not important. Its up to the americans to take a stand---if they want to. Its their country, after all.

It makes me realise that you can take anything and claim its proof of the NWO or the illuminaty or any other conspiracy theory.

Well, you're really not important. Its up to the americans to take a stand---if they want to. Its their country, after all.

Exactly, which is what needs to happen. It's also our world.

'Each one, teach one, and we're bound to reach them all' - Hasan Salaam

It makes me realise that you can take anything and claim its proof of the NWO or the illuminaty or any other conspiracy theory.

What about if you think about it, and keep me out of the picture? (I'm flattered, by the way). ;) Edited by RedEyeJedi

I once heard one conspiracy theorist quote something from the Planet of Apes for proof... Ever since then I think twice about things they say... Like someone else stated, someone else writes the speechs for Bush. It's pretty obivious that Bush isn't intelligent enough to write them himself (yeah I know pretty much all presidents have speech writers but Bush really doesn't seem all that intelligent). Predicting outcomes of bills passing is rather common actually. Many times the congress will get together before hand & see how many state they are going to vote for a bill. I mean why try & push something through when you have no support? So the point is, if you know all the Republicans are going to support the act, & the Republicans out number the democrats then... well it's pretty obivious that it's going to be approved. Anyway, if this is the best evidence you have for the NWO then I guess I'll go back to sleeping peaceful tonight. :sleepy:

Edited by Kuahji

No, I'm not from the US.

I wouldn't call myself a Bush basher either. I'm sure he doesn't even make the decision of what socks to wear in the morning. (Ignore the deliberate contradiction).

My freedom is just fine. Live over here awhile then comment. I voted for Bush, but I will agree he is not smart enogh to be part of any conspiracy.lol

Edited by ericraven2003

Dubya, proves his psychic ability, by guessing the outcome of the 'vote' on the renewing of the NWO's, freedom crushing, Patriot Act.

you mean psycopathic, right.

Edited by strangebutsmart

Exactly, which is what needs to happen.

Why does it *need* to happen?

It's also our world.

So do what you want with your share of the world. Dont you complain about how the US is controling other parts of the world?

What about if you think about it, and keep me out of the picture? (I'm flattered, by the way).

Well, then, it doesnt make me think of anything in particular, besides that someone else will use it as proof of some conspiracy theory.

Bush is a psychopath with a well "oiled" machine working for him(and controlling him) and he has too much money. When he alludes to a certain outcome of events (usually political) it's because his machine has already nailed down the results and the official actions have yet to be publicized. Also many reports of his achievements are actually lies labeled as "spin". You people believe too much in the US MainStream Media.

Bush is a psychopath with a well "oiled" machine working for him(and controlling him) and he has too much money.

i suppose we would be better off with poor man Kerry ?

"According to Slate magazine, George W. Bush has a net worth of around $9 million to $26 million, and John Kerry has a net worth of about $165 million to $626 million"

http://ask.yahoo.com/20040823.html

i suppose we would be better off with poor man Kerry ?

"According to Slate magazine, George W. Bush has a net worth of around $9 million to $26 million, and John Kerry has a net worth of about $165 million to $626 million"

http://ask.yahoo.com/20040823.html

If Kerry would have became president I'm sure we'd all be running our cars with ketchup & we we would be invading countries rich in tomatoes ;)

Edited by Kuahji

I'm sorry but Bush is an Idiot...many more powerful people are pulling that morons' strings...He can't help if if he was born dumb, he just wound up that way... :rolleyes:

If Kerry would have became president I'm sure we'd all be running our cars with ketchup & we we would be invading countries rich in tomatoes ;)

:w00t::lol::tu:

He may be worldy unintelligent, nevertheless, he knows things we don't, and is a very powerful man. He has people that will jump in front of a bullet for him... no one would do that for me :(