Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Such a man once existed...

Exterminator

I've done a lot of research on serial killers, cannibals, etc.

I don't think they are born the way they are. I don't think an individual is a born psychopath unless mental illness runs in their family.

I think that experiences pervert and twist a humans mind. Experiences that lie dormant for a long time and lie in a humans subconsious just twisting and perverting until something triggers them, maybe in their teenage years..maybe in their adult years.

A common theme among killers is some kind of abuse. Generally physical and sexual.

I don't believe mental illness would make them do such a thing. I think it's how the enviroment around them makes them think the way they do, and the mental illness manipulates that. :)

Anyway..great post! What about my personal favourite, Andre Chikatilo?

He was a sick one as well. Not as bad as Fish though, I think because even though he did brutally cut the bodies, the cuts were post mortem.

Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy have been my favorites.

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow" - Ted Bundy

I've done a lot of research on serial killers, cannibals, etc.

I don't think they are born the way they are. I don't think an individual is a born psychopath unless mental illness runs in their family.

I think that experiences pervert and twist a humans mind. Experiences that lie dormant for a long time and lie in a humans subconsious just twisting and perverting until something triggers them, maybe in their teenage years..maybe in their adult years.

A common theme among killers is some kind of abuse. Generally physical and sexual.

Anyway..great post! What about my personal favourite, Andre Chikatilo?

I totally agree with you. But even a mental illness person I don't think would have the capabilities of pulling off such gruesome tortures and murder as this Fish guy did. This is beyond disgusting. I beleive people like him are the reason Jesus is coming back!!!

All depends on the mental illness. Schizophrenia could be extreme enough, to have the person believe they are Satan and will torture and or kill people. Other people may be mentally ill to the point they do not have human sympathy or emotion, so they feel no regret for there actions.

I know in the defense of Ed Gein that he was in fact abused, mentally and physically by his mother. She made sure he had no friends, kept him always in doors besides school, and never let him talk to women.

I know in the defense of Ed Gein that he was in fact abused, mentally and physically by his mother. She made sure he had no friends, kept him always in doors besides school, and never let him talk to women.

Welll, that kind of life can only result in persons like these..

Thats rather disturbing. I do have to say that people who say they laughted at some parts are Sick and ignorant baboons. But thats not the point, the point is, that, yes, he was a sick killer, but he is not to blame in he's deeds. There are weak humans, and there are the ones who make them serial killers. For example those kids in he's school, who were mentioned. Violence and overpower shown in that age, to that kind of people is very strong as a influence to their later life. If not for the kids back in the school, he might have been a good and hardworking man... probable. Death was the only thing that could have helped him, and thats what they did. Ofcourse, they were leaded by anger not mind, but still, they did the right thing. He was too deep in it, to go away. Even if he could stop, the faces of he's victims would have been haunting him.

Thats rather disturbing. I do have to say that people who say they laughted at some parts are Sick and ignorant baboons.

Sick? perhaps a little, but everybody is in it's own way, I didn't specified the parts where I laughed (as did Zero). About the rest, I must say it doesn't makes you better by calling people that, and I have seen what were your intentions with this post, and also the intentions with this part of the post, and I must say that trying to manipulate people really isn't much nicer than laughing at that, or are you going to play ignorant and say that you weren't doing such a thing and can't understand how I thought that? Your manipulating skills are very low and too obvious and direct to be able to manipulate more intelligent ones... You might be able to manipulate ignorant masses but that's it. Any one with a small knowledge in human psychology can see your weak attempt of manipulating people opinions. Of course, I don't expect all people to understand what I mean, or how were you trying to manipulate people, but such thing is normal. To those people, please, pay a little more attention and remember that every word and action, symbol and expression counts...

Try to see what's getting you motivated and then nullify that for a second under the possibility that you are being manipulated, pay more attention and you'll find out why.

EDITED: Oh yeah, you could also show yourself ignorant or say that that's the way that you talk... but you do know it's not only the words... you could also say that I got you there but still continue, but in a more soft way, and many other answers that could be given. Either way, I doubt that you can surprise me... or you could not answer :P, either way, the choice is yours.

SECOND EDIT: Oh, I forgot, before someone points it out, yes, I do understand the bit of irony in this post...

Edited by Bahamut_0

Never trust a man with a derby hat. They're all evil.

Amusing coming from a man with the "devil" on his avatar :P

Ed Fish

Did you mean either Albert Fish or Ed Gein?

Fish was a masochist who ironically followed the Bible, and some even say, "believed" that what he did was right. That doesn't make sense to me though. Psychopaths that kill know right from wrong (but kill anyway). Maybe he was just very deluded.

One of his “tricks” was to soak cotton balls in alcohol, stick them up his butt, and light them on fire.

Togoshiro,

You don't find the above quote hilarious? Grow a sense of humour man! :P

Love,

An ignorant baboon

Made me feel sick to read that. I have a book on serial killers and cannibals and can only read a few chapters at a time as some of them are so twisted. It had a v.long chapter on Ed Gein and Albert Fish.

Was just reading back on what was said on Ed Gein. He lived a very strange life. His mother had it brainwashed into him that a relationship between a man and woman was evil. She was a real God-fearing person. Although there must've been something already there in Eds mind as his brother was taught the same as him but he never turned out like Ed. His facsination (Sp.) with women probably stemmed from the way he was taught as he didn't understand them, he never had a chance to be close to them. The weirdest bit about him is how he dug his mother up and wore her skin.

Edited by Perfect Imperfection

The weirdest bit about him is how he dug his mother up and wore her skin.

Truly weird..

• 1 year later...
Read this..

(Copied from http://scaredyet.net/skillers/afish.aspx)

Such a DEMON once existed...

All i can say is good ridence to him.

What a low peice of sh**, how can you even sit there and kill a child? How can you even do any of that stuff. Telling the little girls mum her daughter died a virgin and he should have ****** her. His death never came quick enough, and he died before i was even born.

Oh Albert, Albert. My favorite ghoul to read about. What a sicko. He's the bogeyman brought to life.

This man had to be missing about 50 out of the deck. Reading anything like this, pertaining to children, really makes me sick. :angry:

Hey, I do that to entertain company! That b****** stole my idea!But seriously, I'm genuinely surprised I hadn't heard of him before now...I hate to say it...but this would make a really cool movie.Edit: found a picture of him.linked-image
Looks Crazy
This man had to be missing about 50 out of the deck. Reading anything like this, pertaining to children, really makes me sick. :angry:
Agree with u there thats for sure

It's the most sick story i could hear.

In my opinion the death penalty was a mistake, the "demon"(there's no other name for that) should have suffered a worse fate than those kids he killed, and not a quick death, he should have been tortured beyond the limits of pain, i am sure he wouldn't like that.

Edited by Darkflame

Mmm child's rump, I can think a couple of things I'd like to do with it before I ate it :blush:

He had a penchant for S&M that would never make it into a magazine. One of his “tricks” was to soak cotton balls in alcohol, stick them up his butt, and light them on fire.

Now that's a party trick!

That was an interesting read, thanks for posting.

Edited by Affliction

It's the most sick story i could hear.

In my opinion the death penalty was a mistake, the "demon"(there's no other name for that) should have suffered a worse fate than those kids he killed, and not a quick death, he should have been tortured beyond the limits of pain, i am sure he wouldn't like that.

Actually I think he would. Real torture would be to keep him alive 'til the end of his days, in a cell with only enough room for him to crouch in alone.

Of course, I don't condone any kind of torture.

Sickening story. Thanks. :P

i feel physically sick i cant believe people could do that to kids

To eat someone is so weird. Im not against it altogether i can understand extreme circumstances. Such as survival situations (person you eat should be dead already)

Its just planning to kill and eat someone is beyond anything

god if they were selling children to eat i would order mine alive and get them as far away as possible.

how can one person do that?

i think he became more primitive like an animal, either that or possessed (though i would doubt possession because he hurt himself quite a few times, what kind of demon posesses a human and mutilates himself?) , its horrible what he did, i think they should have put a straight jacket on him and chucked him in a room, torture wouldnt have done anything, he liked pain. put him in a small room with no windows and let him crack.

I'd like to spit some beach nut in that dude's eye - and shoot him with my .45

Thanks a lot! Now I'll be singing Hank Jr. for the rest of the day!

.......a country boy can survive........

• 3 weeks later...
You cannot judge a person by his looks. Even the most dangerous looking person can be kind and even the most cutest person can be evil.

Remember, Real beauty is the beauty of the soul.

BTW, About this man, I wouldn't have dreamt even in my dreams that the evilness of humanity can go to this extent.

Indeed; Ted Bundy was good looking and quite charming.

Ok, now that is just SCREWED the hell up beyond r******ism. They should have kept him alive and tortured him. The reason he should die be of old age, but enduring torture his entire life. I'm sure there's some types of pain he WOULDN'T like.

Sad, but I laughed at a few parts LOL. Flaming cotton balls up his ass? LMAO

He also flagellated (spanked) himself with a nail-studded paddle.

Hey, I do that to entertain company! That b****** stole my idea!

Well, he did it first, so technically, YOU stole HIS idea :P

Edited by hannibals_favourite