Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You don't exist, so don't worry about it

UM-Bot

How do you know I'd kill myself?Do you know the truth?If so how come you haven't killed yourself yet?

Exactly.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astronema

• S Sharath Chandra

• SparkOfOm

• pheight

the truth is my friends. the truth is the cookie :yes:

This guy either doesnt know what he's talking about, or he simply doesnt have the right words to express himself. His attitude is most alarming though. "Your worries are an illusion!" Well, whatever he means by "illusion", Im still experiencing them.

Right, just a bunch of nonsense. So to put it into further discussion, he continues to study illusions that tell him that we are all illusions. Once again, how is he taking these illusion at face value that are suppose to give him definitive answers ?.

If reality is only an illusion, then what are dreams? An illusion within an illusion.

If you break us apart from tissue and bones, then to molecules and compounds and then to ions and atoms -- (:lol: no idea where I was goin' with, i'll come back to this later on and finish my thought)

Edited by Scorpius

Maybe...we are in control of our atoms...i mean were made from them... :mellow:

Err...umm...I dont know ^_^

reality is your construct, it is an illusion.

this is an intesting article and holds potential.

So do you think we could change the world around us? if so what about time...the thing that was around for oh i dont know....10 million years

If everyone believed it would it change the world around us?

I actually do understand the inconsitency theorm... that is why I said what I did, because regardless what I say it is confined to languange and inherits the inconsistency of language.... and therefore becomes imperfect, which makes us all perfect... until we open out mouths!!!

:angry2: To h*ll with that. I am here, & you can't change that.

TeraLink Was Here!

Edited by TeraLink

:angry2: To h*ll with that. I am here, & you can't change that.

TeraLink Was Here!

to h*ll with your thoughts :sleepy:

So do you think we could change the world around us? if so what about time...the thing that was around for oh i dont know....10 million years

Time as we know it is a man made concept, so in effect we can control it....

outside of that, no..

we are at the mercy of the existance we are aware of around us...

I think we humans can do alot of things...but we are following the crowd!

Money...Money can buy everything...food, shelter,comunication,technology...SEX

And how do we earn the money, go to work, ( more work more money) steal or sell our bodys... and billboards are everywhere telling you dress like this , eat this, drink this...and there all high priced products! so we all addicted to money! we need it to get threw a day

Its sad the world today :cry:

There wasn't much that I didn't knew that that article said to me, I have discovered lots of things by myself, for example, it is easy to discover things that defy the concept of time, existence of a said object, depth, light dissipation, language, among others, I am not going to post any examples of it since people wouldn't believe or would never understand until they experience the same stuff, also, why should I care for posting that? unlike the one who wrote the article I really don't care that much... or maybe I do a little, I posted because I care a little about others, while at the same time I don't, people are nothing but actors in the false theater of life...

Now, I am kinda tired and yet not of saying this, but, can any one understand what I mean? Can any one actually read the message here? or will it be one more time misinterpretated? My own doom is caused by the fact that I actually care for people... and I bet none of you will be able to understand what I mean with this last phrase, if you do, then you'll not care anyway...

Edited by Bahamut_0

The only sensible part was when he talked about quantum fluctuation, but we spend equal amounts of time in another universe and in ours because atoms DO fluctuate to other universes constantly.

Time as we know it is a man made concept, so in effect we can control it....

*sigh* Time is not man made in any way. The measurement of time, however, is.

*sigh* Time is not man made in any way. The measurement of time, however, is.

ok so we split hairs over a phrase sooorrrryyyyyyy!

even the word time is man made, so who's right and who's wrong if you want to get pedantic :rolleyes:

*sigh* indeed :tu:

Time is a man-made theory, as it passes as fast as we let it, although the theory of time has been around forever ;)

As for this "illusion" thing, I finally have proof that the Matrix really does have you :ph34r:

Ugh, what do i want to add to this discussion...

Why are illusions, illusions themselves? What created this system of illusions? Illusions themselves exist in theory. This systematic "reality" of illusions is a reality itself. So it exists. Why does it exist? :)

mabe its the way the brain functions...but in the article it said a brain is an illusion

So mabe its all imagination

mabe its the way the brain functions...but in the article it said a brain is an illusion

So mabe its all imagination

So imagination is a reality.

ok so we split hairs over a phrase sooorrrryyyyyyy!

even the word time is man made, so who's right and who's wrong if you want to get pedantic :rolleyes:

*sigh* indeed :tu:

Even if he knows what you mean, he'll still be a smart ass about it. I guess we have to get use to it, because I don't see him ever changing.

Ahh! My head is aching! Oh.. don't worry that 'ache' is just an illusion. Is that so?

Well quarks are the smallest particle and we all know that they are not energy, they are solid particles (i think so..). And if they are solid then everything is solid, becoz everything is made up of quarks.

And another thing, that our 'thoughts' are already our imagination because you can't make your thought pop up from your mind into a real solid thing.. they are what we just imagine, we think.

If this theory is true then what about the mechanism of Fundamental interactions?

Strong interaction

Electromagnetic interaction

Weak Interaction

Gravity

I don't think they will fit with 'illusions'.

And what about our earth? It is made up of atoms too, then it is an illusion too. I don't think an illusion can make a gravity of 9.8m/s.....

BTW, This concept was used by CS Lewis too in his novel Chronicles of Narnia (The Last Battle) where the children lived is Shadowlands of Narnia and when they die they come into the real world of Narnia, Aslan tells them that it was illusion, it was the land of shadows.. of Narnia. Every world has its own shadowland and a real world.

Edited by Exterminator