Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Cigarette Smoking Man"

^SolidSnake^

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ^SolidSnake^

• Astronema

• Searching for the Truth

• Ebony

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who agrees he has got to be one of the coolest TV bad guys ever...

Hell yeah, he was a bad mutha. He even shot his own son in the face. I also liked Krycek. :)

I think the thing that makes him such a good bad guy is that he isn't a cowardly bad guy and that he does everything himself and is infact a loner. Where most bad guys are usually got loads of allies who do there dirty work for them.

I think the thing that makes him such a good bad guy is that he isn't a cowardly bad guy and that he does everything himself and is infact a loner. Where most bad guys are usually got loads of allies who do there dirty work for them.

I don't know about that, he was hiding away fr4om the government and the aliens in the cliffs after all

I just like him because he'd kill his mother to get the job done without loosing sleep.

He was brilliant.

It's okay that he was hiding in the cliffs. If you were that sick and lived such a life as he did you'd want a little peace before you died too. He worked hard, he did what he had to. He deserved the rest.

To be honest, as much as the X-Files is about uncovering the Truth and we as viewers want to know what it is...I would do the same thing as The Smoking Man. The people really don't need to know.

"Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" was one of the best episodes of the whole series.

He is a hands-on bad guy.

You know, I always think he could still be alive. Yes, his death scene was shot in a way to make his death almost certain, to the extent that we saw the flesh burnt from his body. But none the less... Fool us once, shame on him. Fool us thrice - Shame on us.

He was a great bad guy when the show was still good. He was the symbol of the shady "man" in government who's always keeping things from us and denying us our share of power. A nameless, looming figure. I liked him best when he was very mysterious... Originally he wasn't even supposed to talk, just stand there and smoke.