Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Serial Killer Of All Time

et's daddy

There have been a lot but the worst ones were the sickos who worked as a team ...

Lenoard Lake & Charles NG- built a bunker in San Fransisco to kidnap whole families and kill them only to keep the women as sex slaves. They videotaped the taunting and rape of these women on camera

Paul Bernardo& Karla homolka; married couple from Canada who kidnaped, tortured, raped, and killed teenage girls, to include Karla's own 14 y/o sister and documented they're crimes on camera.

The most horrific one of all just happened a few years ago by Jet Duncan. This guy was a convicted pedophile who stalked and killed an entire family just so he can kidnap the two youngest kids aged 8 and 10. He kept them up in a cabin in the woods where he would go on to torture and rape the children at will, also catching his crime on camera. He eventually killed the 10 y/o little boy right in front of his little sister. The girl was recovered safely after he took her into town to eat and someone recognized her and called the police. It came out later that he has raped and killed 3 other children.

As you can tell I'm really into this type of stuff, it facinates me how people can be so evil :no:

I don't know, the three sick b******* two posts above are high on my list, the Zodiac Killer's pretty bad, I can't really pick one, their just all disgusting in my opinion

Men can be deadly as well as women.

How about Vera Renczi

A woman from Bucharest she was reported to have murdered 35 men including her own son

who threatened to go to the police after he found her cemetary in the cellar.

She was a real black widow who was promiscuous as a child and when she found the right man she

would bend to his will and calm down her ways. Then marry them for a while then use aresnic and poison

them she would then take the body down to her cellar and bury them in zinc coffins.

When she was finally discovered the police found the coffins in the cellar and a comfortable chair in

the middle of the makeshift cemetary so she as she put it in her own words "gloat over their deaths."

She was a cold calculating woman and definantly is one of the worst serial killers for women of all time

(info from The Mammoth book of Women Who Kill. edited by Richard Glyn Jones.)

wow i cant believe this thread is still going over a year after it was started

Elizabeth Bathory, aka Bloody Mary

Zodiac Killer

Ed Gein

Albert Fish

Are you kidding? We're really into our crime. It's our greatest entertainment.

It's a great topic, a lot of people have an intrest in this stuff....I know I do B)

It's a great topic, a lot of people have an intrest in this stuff....I know I do B)

There are also new cerial killer's emerging everyday, so that only add's fuel to the fire for this topic, also.

Again, not so much quantity as the creepiness of how he did things, but Peter Sutcliffe (The Yorkshire Ripper) I think is one unhealthy individual, yet I find him strangely interesting.

Definately a brutal and vicious individual. *shudders* :unsure:

Yeah I think so too.

Richard Ramirez- My grandma saw him in her parking garage :o

Bela Kiss-Strangled people then placed them in barrels of alcohol.

Fritz Haarmann- Killed 27 boys. He may have killed more but they only found 27.

Carl Panzram- "In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 human beings. For all these I am not in the least bit sorry." :no:

Edmund Kemper- He decapitated his victims.

John Muhammed and Lee Boyd Malvo- The beltway snipers. I think they were pretty smart. One would drive the car while the other was in the trunk with a rifle and would shoot at random people then drive away.

Got another one.

After seeing the Angelina Jolie movie "Changeling" I was compelled to look into it

And boy was it a big kettle of fish. So how about adding the man who may or may not have killed

Christina Collins son Walter and up to 20 more:

His name: Gordon Northcott

The case was dubbed the Chicken Coop Murders. It occured back in the late 1920's Northcutt along with

His Nephew and reports his own mother would Kidnap boys take them to his ranch where he would

molest,torchure then when he was done take them out of the coop and kill them with an axe while

the other captives would watch in horror. It was reported that some of the boys managed to escape

and get to safety, Northcott's nephew was soon found out and was facing deportation back to Canada

because he entered illegally. Once in custody Northcott's nephew told of the horrors at the ranch and that

his own uncle had also abused him and made him do some of the killings.

Northcott was captured and conivicted and was exicuted in San Quinton but the fate of Walter Collins

is still a mystery.

ha youre all wrong, it was Albert Fish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

he

raped, murdered and then ate children

he did the sit down dance in sing sing in 1936

this is what he confessed to the mother of one of his victims

I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him. I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears - nose - slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head - feet - arms - hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears -- nose -- pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was a sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.[4]

the victim in this case (Billy Gaffney) was 4 years old

:no:

that crazy couple from England who's name at the moment I can't recall. aside from how many they ( he ) killed and the daughter buried in the back yard .... they were just sick.

and Jeffery Dahmer.... yes one crazy loon ........... but the fact he worked at a chocolate factory creeps me out. Hopefully he didn't like to share his human tidbits with the public via chocolate.

• 3 years later...

The reason we have so many 'serial killers' is because we infamously make them famous and give them names. How about 'that guy who killed 30 people is dead and rotting in hell. The end'

QUOTE(missy_au @ Oct 1 2006, 10:22 PM) 1373453[/snapback]

Yeah, i always was intrigued(and disurbed) by ed gein scince i seen the texas chainsaw massacre, but i really don't think he was a full on "serial killer" as such. I think techicly he only killed two women, the rest of the bodys he dug up from the grave.

yeah i dont think he was a serial killer but he was well on his way to becoming one.who knows what he would have become if they hadnt stopped him when they did.

Yeah but Gein would also lived in a fairly small town, people said they didnt even lock there doors at night. I have to assume if he wasent caught when he was and continued his killing that eventually they would have picked him out of the crowd. I believe they thought he was fairly harmless but he gave some of the women the creeps, basically what Im trying to say is he would have eventually ran out of women to kill because it was such a small town...

Son of Sam- David Berkowitz was caught and I dont understand why he wasent given the death sentence I mean the man destroyed so many lives by snuffing them out.

I would say my all time favorite is Jack The Ripper - I dont know I just have a fascination with him and the mystery surrounding who he really was.

William Cody aka Buffalo Bill he slaughtered thousands. :td:

i think chikitilo gets my vote for the worst. ed gein gets an honarabe mention, he may not have killed alot of people but he is one of the most disturbed people i have ever read about.

The Green river killer. Still haven't found are the bodies yet.

If they still havent theres probably just few bones left