Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Serial Killer Of All Time

et's daddy

Richard Ramirez, "The Night Stalker". What a psyco! :devil:

What's his story or should i say pychological problem?

Edited by REBEL

am i the only person that gets a feeling that they got the wrong guy for those crimes?

i know he may have did some but i'm just not sure.i watched the documentary on him and the whole time i kept feeling like there was alot more to it the just Ramirez.sorry i cant explain myself, it was just one of those feelings that i try to let guide me.

Do you believe he was credited for murders that were maybe done by a copycat killer?

You know boys in all the cases i've read + a few more.

All these killers seemed to have one thing in common with each other,...according to all their back ground and upbringing they were all physically & mentally tormented and or abused in some form or another in their childhood and always keeping to themselves throughout the rest of their lives, loners so to speak.

They were/are for the ones that havent been caught yet or worst the ones still walking around that havent been ''identified'' yet, all basically walking talking ticking time bombs,just waiting for the wrong person to come at the wrong time and S*N*A*P... it triggers a rampaging bloody masacre.

Edited by REBEL

Do you believe he was credited for murders that were maybe done by a copycat killer?

actualy i get the feeling that he was the copycat,i realy have no proof to go by just a feeling.

am i the only person that gets a feeling that they got the wrong guy for those crimes?

i know he may have did some but i'm just not sure.i watched the documentary on him and the whole time i kept feeling like there was alot more to it the just Ramirez.sorry i cant explain myself, it was just one of those feelings that i try to let guide me.

I kind of got that feeling also fangs. The way he got caught and other things lead me to belive he wasnt really smart enough to do all this alone.

I kind of got that feeling also fangs. The way he got caught and other things lead me to belive he wasnt really smart enough to do all this alone.

You recond some of these psycho's are under some form of hypnotic mind control and triggerd at will under some secret project to instill and create fear and mass panic.

No ,what i meant was maybe he had some type of partner or someone maybe was giving him '' idea`s''. Like henry lee lucas and Toole or the Hillside stranglers, one is always more dominate ,maybe Ramirez was the submisive . :)

All these killers seemed to have one thing in common with each other,...according to all their back ground and upbringing they were all physically & mentally tormented and or abused in some form or another in their childhood and always keeping to themselves throughout the rest of their lives, loners so to speak.

They were/are for the ones that havent been caught yet or worst the ones still walking around that havent been ''identified'' yet, all basically walking talking ticking time bombs,just waiting for the wrong person to come at the wrong time and S*N*A*P... it triggers a rampaging bloody masacre.

From the shows ive seen about serial killers and FBI guys that profile them,,they say that at any given time there is possibly up to 200 serial killers on the loose in America. :(

The worst of the worst.

[attachmentid=28713]-Bundy [attachmentid=28714]-Ramirez

[attachmentid=28715]-Dahmer [attachmentid=28716]-Gacy

[attachmentid=28717]-Fish [attachmentid=28718]-Lopez

[attachmentid=28719]-Bryant

Edited by REBEL

From the shows ive seen about serial killers and FBI guys that profile them,,they say that at any given time there is possibly up to 200 serial killers on the loose in America. :(

I tell ya C K that would account for quite a few missing persons i'd say.

I dont know the serial stats in Australia.

Just on that John Wayne Gacy, ....maaan he was Satan in a human body.

From reading his story, what the 4 cops found in his basment, theres no way that they would have walked away from the crime scene not mentally effected in some way for the rest of their lives.

Edited by REBEL

No ,what i meant was maybe he had some type of partner or someone maybe was giving him '' idea`s''. Like henry lee lucas and Toole or the Hillside stranglers, one is always more dominate ,maybe Ramirez was the submisive . :)

exactly, thats the feeling i get from it.he seemed also to be playing a part and acting like he was pulling one over on the world.

Well i lived in Snowtown South Australia for a while right when the bodies were found and Bunting and Wagner were not tormentted as kids. Hell i always thought they were pretty average guys. A little anti-social but that was about it.

When it was revealled how many people they had killed i remmember the shock and horror of the community.

Well i lived in Snowtown South Australia for a while right when the bodies were found and Bunting and Wagner were not tormentted as kids. Hell i always thought they were pretty average guys. A little anti-social but that was about it.

When it was revealled how many people they had killed i remmember the shock and horror of the community.

A R your joking right.

It was all over the papers and local rags ,Bunting & Wagner were victims of multiple child molestation, lawyers from both sides were in agreement with that.

But heres the clincher,.....All there victims were pedophiles.

And it came out in court months later that one of Bunting & Wagner's victim had molested them as kids. hence the reason why they had a deep hatred for pedophiles.

There were 2 others involved with them for a couple of years a woman and another man.

Do you remember why Bunting & Wagner killed them,....for their pension cheques,..& continued to collect them for a couple of yrs untill they got sprung.

To answer your other question on ''normal and anti social''(keep to themselves)is'nt that how they ALL are,...the one/one 's' least expected by the people.

The one thing i dont remember were the amount of victims, simply because they were pulling them out from everywhere.....Salsbury Nth, Snow Town and Paralowie.

Don't quote me here A R but i think the final count was *''23'' it took the police just over 3yrs to finally complete the count due to the fact that the body parts were practcally scattered all over the State. And to this day police still think theres more to uncover.

* Uncertain

[attachmentid=28750]-Bunting & Wagner worst serial killers in Australian history.

Edited by REBEL

23 sounds about right. Its hard to say for sure because there were some whose identity the police wouldn't release.

And I know about them taking the pensions. Plus they only said the vics were pedophiles. I don't think they all really were.

23 sounds about right. Its hard to say for sure because there were some whose identity the police wouldn't release.

And I know about them taking the pensions. Plus they only said the vics were pedophiles. I don't think they all really were.

Not only police would'nt but could'nt release all the victims identities due to the fact that acid was used on most of the bodies and we all know what acid can do.

I think the final count was never offically released anyway A R. But i'm certain it was a lot more.

Edited by REBEL

Pickton is a freaking wierdo! I wish I could give you a site but I am having trouble,(don't know how to post it) anyway he didn't live to far from me and a friend of mine is a guard at the prison he is being held at. He gets different treatment because of the publicity he receives and believe it or not, I am told that he is more sane then the other prisoners. The guy spends his days relaxing, and you wonder where the burnt out playstations go!

Edited by Withoutnight

Pickton is a freaking wierdo! I wish I could give you a site but I am having trouble,(don't know how to post it) anyway he didn't live to far from me and a friend of mine is a guard at the prison he is being held at. He gets different treatment because of the publicity he receives and believe it or not, I am told that he is more sane then the other prisoners. The guy spends his days relaxing, and you wonder where the burnt out playstations go!

What his story? :huh:

Sorry, I don't know how to put the links on. If you could tell me, that would be great! Anyways you can Google the name and come up with alot of info, He had a backyard collection so to speak.

Sorry, I don't know how to put the links on. If you could tell me, that would be great! Anyways you can Google the name and come up with alot of info, He had a backyard collection so to speak.

Gotcha ''W''. :tu:

Heres The link for pickering (withoutnight is right he was a weirdo)Robert Pickering

Paul Bernodo and Karla Homolka Where sickos too (who the hell HELPS thier husband rape and murder thier SISTER) Bernardo and homolka

One of my favorites would be Andrei Chikatilo if only because of the dedication on the part of the investigator during the hunt for the rostov ripper, plus the whole Chimerism thing facinates me....The Rostov Ripper

• 2 weeks later...

A R your joking right.

It was all over the papers and local rags ,Bunting & Wagner were victims of multiple child molestation, lawyers from both sides were in agreement with that.

But heres the clincher,.....All there victims were pedophiles.

And it came out in court months later that one of Bunting & Wagner's victim had molested them as kids.

[attachmentid=28750]-Bunting & Wagner worst serial killers in Australian history.

think this arguement has been used in a few trials in australian murders.

-Marc Valera used same arguement for his brutal murder case

-kieth shrieber used same arguement for his brutal murder crase (one person i didnt think had the ability to murder someone was a friend of the guy sure didnt see it comming but thats usual hey its always the least you expect)

but yeah thats just two i thought of off the top of my head ya hear that arguement in so many cases that they were molested by the person they killed or they killed them cause they commited sexual assualts or rapes and stuff.

but my guess for worst killer would be:

of all time - Jack the ripper

of now days - martin bryant port aurthur massacre

tede bundy is probably one of the worst