Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greatest Secret in Modern History

Synergy

Ok, hows this for evidence:

Ah, before I go into this, does it meet the "a study of some artifact from a credible source" definition that I specifically mentioned? Remember, credible means a bit more than "someone said so, so it's probably true.".

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synergy

• aquatus1

• Hazzard

• rapid7

Ah, before I go into this, does it meet the "a study of some artifact from a credible source" definition that I specifically mentioned? Remember, credible means a bit more than "someone said so, so it's probably true.".

It goes much deeper than "someone said so, so it's probably true". All of these cases include scientific analysis, not simple eye witness testimony. Many of these cases prove unequivocally that something WAS there, but whether or not it was extraterrestrial in origin is questionable. However, if our government cannot account for these occurrences, what other explanation is there?

It goes much deeper than "someone said so, so it's probably true". All of these cases include scientific analysis, not simple eye witness testimony. Many of these cases prove unequivocally that something WAS there, but whether or not it was extraterrestrial in origin is questionable. However, if our government cannot account for these occurrences, what other explanation is there?

If our government cannot account for these occurrences, the explanation is most likely to be extraterrestrial? Would that be another way of saying what you just said?

Of course there could be other explanations. Such as all the military personnel involved in the disclosure project are deluded, liars or fraudsters defended by Dr Greer invoking the ‘conspiracy explains all’ argument. Also the military leaders running these black budget projects could be completely incompetent to the point of jeopardizing lives and national security because so many of their exotic prototypes seem to be straying over populated areas and dangerously into civilian air space.

Have any of the military personnel been reprimanded or even lost their jobs for their contribution to the disclosure project?

Edited by rapid7

If our government cannot account for these occurrences, the explanation is most likely to be extraterrestrial? Would that be another way of saying what you just said?

No, not necessarily. However, considering the circumstances of many of these individual cases, the extraterrestrial hypothesis is the only one that fits.

There are many cases, some of which I presented, that include alleged fragments of alien space craft. Many of these fragments possess unusual characteristics that are very rare on earth, like for example the Ubatuba fragment. "This sample was analyzed and the results showed a 99.99% pure magnesium" "The significance of Dr. Barbosa's and Mr. Teixeira's findings is that it is impossible to produce any element, terrestrially, that is absolutely spectrographically pure." OK, so that doesn't necessarily mean that is definitely extraterrestrial, however, it should not be ignored because regardless of its origin it is an extremely rare sample.

Also concerning UFO fragments, there was another fragment case, which I presented, that bares a striking resemblance to declassified army documents of UFO fragments. This is a very unusual coincidence and is certainly baffling considering the likelihood of the fragments being man made are slim to none (or else the US Army wouldn't be as concerned with the specimens) and the possibility of meteorites retaining that particular recurring shape is even more improbable.

Now, moving along to a more convincing case. The Rendleshem incident is probably one of the most convincing UFO cases ever recorded and open to civilian investigation. The significance of the event is that it happened on joint air bases of Bentwaters and Woodbridge, located within the vast Rendlesham Forest and was documented by the government. The account also included anomalous radar readings, electromagnetic effects, and surreal atmospheric conditions. Basically, the more significant parts of this encounter include: the fact that a solid object landed in the forest and was observed at close proximity by military personnel. Now, unlike roswell it is a FACT that there was a solid object of unknown origin in which landed in the Rendleshem forest and was documented by the government.

The baffling observations made by military personnel: the object was very smooth textured in appearance almost like glass with a very eerie glow emanating from within the exterior wall in which changed colors sporadically. It had a hieroglyphic form of writing on the side and this was documented as well character by character. This object was not only able to land but later rose up again and was able to fly off, I don't know of any meteorites that can duplicate that effect do you? This object was also able to maneuver between trees suggesting almost definite intelligent control. The craft was also able to produce concentrated beams of light that stayed perfectly straight similar to modern day lasers however in a far wider circumference. The object hovered over weapon storage buildings and shot beams of light down at each, coincidentally all of these weapon storage buildings were purported to store nuclear weapons. Later, military personnel were able to take molds of tripod like impressions in which this object left in the ground.

The details of this account and the quality of observation by the military personnel present, effectively rule out many explanations. Although it was originally simply a light emanating from the forest further emphasized by the moisture in the air the explanation of it being the near by light house coupled with the effects of swamp gas are entirely ruled out by the fact that the military officers observed a solid object at close proximity thus ruling the light house theory out of this argument. The theory that it was a meteorite of some kind is an impossibility. A meteorite at the size documented would have left a large crater in the ground and the effects of the impact would have been widespread. Also, I don't know of any meteorites that can land and take off again leaving tripod like impressions in the ground or maneuver between trees as was reported. The meteorite explanation doesn't even come close to fitting the scenario. The only other explanation would be that it was experimental aircraft from the military. This theory is extremely unlikely in my opinion for a number of reasons. It does explain why the military would undergo a debriefing session after the incident but that is about it. First of all the characteristics of the object itself and the maneuvers it was able to accomplish, far surpasses our current technology even today and remember this incident happened in 1980! If it was an experimental craft that the military knew about, why in the world would they be observing their very own nuclear storage facilities and shooting unusual beams of light down onto them one by one? Also, the description of the craft itself coupled with the tripod like impression it left doesn't match any aircraft we know of either operational or experimental in all of history. Moreover, if this was an experimental aircraft of some kind don't you think the military personnel would be aware of it? And if they were not supposed to know, don't you think they would have tested the aircraft out somewhere more isolated and not have interacted with the observing officers? There is no proof that it was extraterrestrial in origin, however, considering the facts, the extraterrestrial hypothesis is the only explanation that fits the evidence. This case doesn't prove the existence of extraterrestrials and I do not expect everyone to believe it was extraterrestrial in origin, however, ask yourself: what other logical explanation is there that actually fits the scenario?

Edited by Prophecy Guru

Good post PG and you make some great points. The Rendleshem incident was surely one of the best and most well documented cases. There are also MANY government documents pertaining to this particular incident, but not all of the documents have been released to the public. This is a good thread PG, it is very important for the public to come to terms with this reality. I strongly recommend that anyone with any kind of interest in the subject or genuine concern for the future of humanity spread this particular information on to everyone and anyone who they feel may be concerned; and know that this is in fact a reality not a fictitious fantasy.

I agree. Testimony means nothing.

Bill Clinton couldn't understand that a hummer was classified as sexual contact (we all know that was a lie), so why should anyone believe stories people tell about anything else? If the president of the United States is willing to lie on national television about something so obvious, then why wouldn't someone else make up a story about a UFO?

...and from the link you posted:

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons;

You read that way out of context, sorry to say.

Who was this CIA director and what proof do you have that he was killed in relation to any of this?

How do you know nuclear explosions damage another dimension? Have you seen this other dimension and witnessed it's effects? And when have you seen a nuke neutralized by aliens? PLEASE!!!

It's important not to state something without proof. The outlandish claims are getting OLD. :rolleyes:

I agree, many claims are out there of alien visitors from these so called "high ranking personell" , but I don't believe anything unless there are more than 1 witness. Even in court 1 witness can't send someone to prison...there must be some evidence.

Now I do believe a few stories were there were multiple witnesses and I do believe stories from astranauts also. But as far as the average joe off the street saying he seen E.T. floating around his house...thats too farfetched for me. Nothing is wrong with that either it's security of your own personal belief.

I give an applaud to Prophecy Guru. Simply put most of the people who read this will either be close minded or simple minded(you decide which).

However,

as is demonstrated on this thread, many people are far to ignorant, or simply simple minded, to realize just what is happening all around us and specifically through our government.

"We are here today to disclose the truth about a subject that has been ridiculed denied, for atleast 50 years. The men and women who are on this stage and the sum 350 additional military intelligence witnesses to the so called ufo matter and ET intelligence, and can prove and will prove that we are not alone." ... "We can established through these witnesses whom we have identified which now number over 400, and these are people who have been inside the CIA, NSA, NRO, Airforce, Navy, Marines, Army, all divisions of the intelligence and military community as well as corporate witnesses, contractors to the government and these are folks who have been involved in so called black budget or covert unacknowledged projects, these unacknowledged special access projects are taking atleast 40 to 80 billion dollars per year and they are sitting on technologies that can change the world forever. The reason we are coming forward now is that we are asking for the us congress and for president bush to move twards an official inquiry and closure on this subject it has the most profound implications for the human future for the us national security and for world peace. Specifically, technologies connected to ufo and ET vehicles if declassified and used for peaceful energy generation and propulsion, would solve the looming energy crisis definitively would end global warming would correct the environmental challenges that the earth is facing." ... "Here is what we will do, we will see that this matter is properly disclosed, and these courageous witnesses, the first 21 of over 100 that we have already interviewed on videotape have stepped forward to speak the truth now i expect people to be skeptical, but not irrationally so, because these men and women have come forward and they have their credentials they have establish who they are and they have been first hand witnesses to some of the most important events in the history of the human race." ... "So please be skepticle but that is not the same as prejudice and close minded this is a matter of great importance and I ask the media the scientific community to look seriously at this matter and to do the right thing for humanity and for our children"...

It is irrational to not take their testimonys as serious, if you dont take the testimonys serious, oh well, your a fool, thank god your not in congress or presidential office.

"I know that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence it is the evidence that has been denied to the american people"

I give an applaud to Prophecy Guru. Simply put most of the people who read this will either be close minded or simple minded(you decide which).

However,

as is demonstrated on this thread, many people are far to ignorant, or simply simple minded, to realize just what is happening all around us and specifically through our government.

"I know that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence it is the evidence that has been denied to the american people"

As has been demonstrated on this thread, far too many people have little scientific background and dwell in belief, rather than in established proofs that conform to the criteria established by science. That...is simpleminded.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Indeed. The absence of evidence is simply the absence of proof.

I don't think there's any need to quote the whole introduction to the DP conference. That's been dealt with already. They failed to do one thing they claimed they would do. They need to do alot of work yet.

Personally, from a legal standpoint, they've got enough to convene a grand jury, perhaps...but taking the case to trial is a stretch based on what they've presented so far. Something tangible has to be presented.

This isn't ignorance, it is scientific rationality being applied to something. It is ignorance to assume that alien life in 57 varieties exists simply because one person says so. One needs to go pretty deeply into such a contention to establish proof.

As has been demonstrated on this thread, far too many people have little scientific background and dwell in belief, rather than in established proofs that conform to the criteria established by science. That...is simpleminded.

It's interesting that the rational, scientific position is constantly referred as "closed" or "simple" minded by those who are functioning from a position supported only by their beliefs.

Reminds me of good 'ole #12 :

Always claim that the other guy is "closed-minded" and that you're as free-thinking as a newborn baby. Other woo-woos love the concept of "open-mindedness" and will take you into their inner circle without question. They have no tolerance for those "mean old nasty" types who demand evidence for everything.

It sounds like a chain letter and a bad episode of The X-Files to me... :hmm:

Just an opinion... :)

It sounds like a chain letter and a bad episode of The X-Files to me... :hmm:

Just an opinion... :)

Maybe you should take a more in-depth look into the matter then. This isn't a project serpo tale here, these men are authentic and have their impressive credentials to back up their claims and prove who they are. Only a fool would toss it aside as a simple science fiction chain letter. If you are still skeptical about the authenticity of the military officers, which is understandable, then do some research yourself. These are real government employees and unlike people like Bob Lazar, they can prove it. Why is it then, that people like Bob Lazar can cause such a stir yet authentic government employees that can actually prove they are who they say they are, get little to no publicity? And this isn't one lone employee coming forward here, it is well over 400, so then why is this being ignored?

Doesn't anyone else find that ironic?

Doesn't anyone else find that ironic?

Absolutely!

Regardless of your position concerning the ‘et is here’ hypothesis; the DP is a story either way.

If you’re against it, why haven’t we see headlines such as:

“Military and Government employees make outrageous claims; ET is here.

Have they gone mad?”

Yet, we haven’t heard anything in the popular media. Especially in the UK.

Absolutely!

Regardless of your position concerning the ‘et is here’ hypothesis; the DP is a story either way.

If you’re against it, why haven’t we see headlines such as:

“Military and Government employees make outrageous claims; ET is here.

Have they gone mad?”

Yet, we haven’t heard anything in the popular media. Especially in the UK.

Glad to see I'm not the only person that noticed that. It baffles me why crackpots get so much publicity when credible government witnesses are available. Maybe it could have something to do with the corrupt big media working as a puppet of the government? :blink:

Glad to see I'm not the only person that noticed that. It baffles me why crackpots get so much publicity when credible government witnesses are available. Maybe it could have something to do with the corrupt big media working as a puppet of the government? :blink:

very true guru and rapid. i agree absolutely. when most people hear something , they simply take it as hypothesis (as defined by aristotle), something they simply must assume to be true, because they are told the information from someone they assume knows what they are talking about, and hence, they do not personally pursue the truths of the matter. the media then becomes a very efficient device to manipulate the knowledge, thoughts, and will of the people. for the pupil rarely questions the teacher, just as the public doesnt question the media. most things are left as it is said, without further investigation by the student, or here, the public.

your questions about why only certain elements of the ufo story get publicity is excellent. the mark of a true thinker. because, it opened my eyes. i never once thought of that. at least not in that context, and context is very important. ive learned that the media's bias on the ufo enigma is quite clever, and now i wonder what or who, if anything, is behind it? although i have my suspicions.

thnx gyz :tu::)

• 3 months later...

Asre multi dimensions.... There is an increasingly large body of thought turning to the idea that *quantum uncertainty* is directly related to this and that this behaviour can be explained by multi dimensional science...

In simple terms, the reason why some quantum particles act as they do is because they slip from dimension to dimension at times and are hit by something from another dimension deflecting their perceived course in this one...

Nuclear explosions damage parallel dimensions which have other civilizations which is why nukes are sometimes neutralized by ETs

A key testimony from a CIA director was scheduled to be videotaped but 2 weeks before the scheduled interview, his body was found floating in the Potomac

Congress listened to the Disclosure Project and created this act to ban weaponizing space (which was looked at with disgust by the DoD): http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

notice the word "extraterrestial" in there

9/11 could not happen at a worse time for the Disclosure Project

The other dimensions you mention. Any proof at all they exist in places outside Science fiction?

I strongly disbelieve that anything stops any Nuke from going off. The French Nuke that destroyed the Attoll would have been stopped. Surely only the French are that heartless and shameful. Even nasty Aliens would not stoop that low.

Congress listen to anyone -> especially a UFO research group!!!!! k - now you are really losing me.

Zero Point Energy devices that are invented are taken immediately so that the Oil economy, which is basically the entire world, keeps making its money. They will announce they "discovered" the zero point energy once we run out of oil

You do not have to buy the movies, you can find them on your favorite P2P

Yes The Incredibles. Syndrome uses zero point energy, has it been perfected anywhere else?

I read a lot of post here talking about "tangible evidence".Lets first go a little of topic here and talk about God,the church claims that God exists.Am i suppose to take their word...where is the proof,tangible evidence that God is real.Even though there is no evidence most people believe so there you go.I for one have seen and heard enough of UFO Material to believe that we are not alone in this universe.And to say that there is no life outside of this planet is very close minded and ignorant.

I think the Disclosure Project is going to bring the truth one step closer to all of us and in due time the truth will come out.

Just for the record i'm a firm believer in Extraterestrial life and i think the ufo phenomena is not a phenomena but a fact.There is many,many witnesses that have seen either crafts of extraterestrial origin or the alien beings them self.Sure some of those people could be lying but to simply say all of them are liars is ridiculous.

But i will stop here cause i could write about this forever,and some people just wont try to believe no matter what you say or write cause they already have made there minds up.

• 1 year later...

However,

"We are here today to disclose the truth about a subject that has been ridiculed denied, for atleast 50 years. The men and women who are on this stage and the sum 350 additional military intelligence witnesses to the so called ufo matter and ET intelligence, and can prove and will prove that we are not alone." ... "We can established through these witnesses whom we have identified which now number over 400, and these are people who have been inside the CIA, NSA, NRO, Airforce, Navy, Marines, Army, all divisions of the intelligence and military community as well as corporate witnesses, contractors to the government and these are folks who have been involved in so called black budget or covert unacknowledged projects, these unacknowledged special access projects are taking atleast 40 to 80 billion dollars per year and they are sitting on technologies that can change the world forever. The reason we are coming forward now is that we are asking for the us congress and for president bush to move twards an official inquiry and closure on this subject it has the most profound implications for the human future for the us national security and for world peace. Specifically, technologies connected to ufo and ET vehicles if declassified and used for peaceful energy generation and propulsion, would solve the looming energy crisis definitively would end global warming would correct the environmental challenges that the earth is facing." ... "Here is what we will do, we will see that this matter is properly disclosed, and these courageous witnesses, the first 21 of over 100 that we have already interviewed on videotape have stepped forward to speak the truth now i expect people to be skeptical, but not irrationally so, because these men and women have come forward and they have their credentials they have establish who they are and they have been first hand witnesses to some of the most important events in the history of the human race." ... "So please be skepticle but that is not the same as prejudice and close minded this is a matter of great importance and I ask the media the scientific community to look seriously at this matter and to do the right thing for humanity and for our children"...

It is irrational to not take their testimonys as serious, if you dont take the testimonys serious, oh well, your a fool, thank god your not in congress or presidential office.

I think more investigation is needed about these testimonies...too many high ranking officials have come forward now, and many are in the wings waiting for the green light to proceed with disclosure.

I think more investigation is needed about these testimonies...too many high ranking officials have come forward now, and many are in the wings waiting for the green light to proceed with disclosure.

Necro post over a year old. How much digging did that take?

Necro post over a year old. How much digging did that take?

Well I hate to re-post what somebody else posted, so I used the search tool...I know how people get irritated on these boards when someone re-posts something somebody else posted. ya dig? lol ^_^