Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World needs to destoy itself now

billystevo

I think the time has come when the World needs to destroy itself and start again, lets let those nuclear bombs off and release the deadly viruses that have been made. Man is an imbecile who doesn't deserve to live on this Planet, most of the time they are developing weapons to kill.

This is a World the Devil would be proud of, we have the resources to make everyboby on this Planet free from hunger and disease but we spend the money on weapons to kill each other.

I don't have any faith in whats happening in the World anymore , time to desruct i think.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• Sherapy

• ShaunZero

• Jodie.Lynne

having a bad day? have a pint, things will work themselves out... :D

I think the time has come when the World needs to destroy itself and start again, lets let those nuclear bombs off and release the deadly viruses that have been made. Man is an imbecile who doesn't deserve to live on this Planet, most of the time they are developing weapons to kill.

This is a World the Devil would be proud of, we have the resources to make everyboby on this Planet free from hunger and disease but we spend the money on weapons to kill each other.

I don't have any faith in whats happening in the World anymore , time to desruct i think.

Although i dont agree with "destroying" the world i do agree with what we've been doing with it and how careless and ignorant we've become. The Earth is so precious and we are so ungreatful for what we have. I too dont understand why theres poverty...I seriously dont. They are out there making weapons, billion dollar movies - but theres people in the world who dont even have access to clean drinking water? We've become selfish...It annoys me so much when charity come to me- i've given to charity plenty but then i question "Why do people with so much money- make so little use of it- and why does the struggler like me have to be the one giving". As for killing each other i think humans are just bored- my prediction? We dont destroy the world it'll destroy us via mother nature...Dont mess with her. :yes:

This is certainly most ironic coming from the person saying that nobody should hurt anybody.

If the earth rinses itself clean, mankind will repeat.

Hey alright! Maybe I'll get some use out this 'End of the World' insurance I picked up yesterday!

Isn't this a rant? And...isn't ranting something left for blogs?

We'll sure thats one way to go....or maybe you could just change what you don't like about it...all it takes is one person.

I agree with most of what you said. This world is horrible now days. We DO have enough money to end world hunger, but no, we keep trying to rationalize reasons to use it on something else.

Ramster, zero, and billy, we do nothing by complaining, or hoping for magical solutions, where we can make change is with our lives, with what ever resources you have, whatever you feel you can do, i too saw alot of unessecary hunger and waste, i became a vegitarian i make a difference everyday within the comfort zone of my life, even cutting back meat one meal a week makes a huge contribution to the planet, this isn't a call to be vegan jsut giving an example of how little things do alot of good, maybe you can talk to a homeless person for a few minutes or support a beelif that considers the majority or donate 1 hour a week to meals on wheels etc stc... there are so many ways to make a change which affects the whole, its great you guys care now use your life to show that...its only a suggestion though,,, its good to see you actually care and thats a start too. namaste Sheri....

All of this is a result of the people we place in power. All they want is more power, more money...it's all about greed.

We place these people in power and they abuse it. Giving money to one beggar is not going to change the world. It needs to start with those in power.

No one on this forum can tell me more about poverty. I live in a country where people don't have clean drinking water, a roof over their head or food to eat.

You give to one, but there are thousands more waiting in line and you cannot give to all. If you give and give, eventually you join the line.

Those elected by the people, don't care about the people...they only care about their own riches. International funding is not the answer either. Instead of being spent on the poor, this money lines the pockets of those corrupt politicians. "Another Mercedez Benz, or a nice holiday house in Spain...What to do with all this money?"

Governments need to be changed, and responsible, empathetic people need to be placed in power to do good for the rest of the people.

I can give many examples of their abuse of power. What aggrevates me even more is the people's blind belief that those in power are doing their best to solve the problems at hand.

Personally I do not think that politicians should be paid millions to do a job that someone else can do well for a lot less. Do they really need 5 cars and a house with 20 rooms? Rather spend that money on improving the lives of millions of others.

Well kiddies, you've voiced your sentiments, now what are you going to do about it? Sit and continue to whine, or go out and do something about it.

Exercise your right to vote. Get together with others who feel like you and notify your elected officials that they are on notice. Remember, they serve you, not the other way round.

Of course, some may find it easier to just b*tch & moan, while turning on the football game and having a pint.......

I too dont understand why theres poverty...I seriously dont. They are out there making weapons, billion dollar movies - but theres people in the world who dont even have access to clean drinking water

There is poverty for several reasons. The greatest hope the world has for overcoming poverty is capitalism. Then there are people like Sadaam Hussein and Castro who steal all the wealth. The solution isn't blowing up the world and starting over....God already did that once remember...the flood...hello....

It is not for lack of food that people starve. It is for lack of getting the food to the people who are starving and that is a problem that lies mostly with their local dictatorships.?

There is poverty for several reasons. The greatest hope the world has for overcoming poverty is capitalism. Then there are people like Sadaam Hussein and Castro who steal all the wealth. The solution isn't blowing up the world and starting over....God already did that once remember...the flood...hello....

It is not for lack of food that people starve. It is for lack of getting the food to the people who are starving and that is a problem that lies mostly with their local dictatorships.?

I agree. Except the flood part. :)

I agree. Except the flood part. :)

Whether the Flood actually happened or not is beside the point. Let's just agree it didn't for arguments sake. Still the story is a valid one. Without getting into the religious ideology the basic story is of man being totally destroyed except for the 'best' man. And still look at the end result...a world where BS is calling for its destruction. The point of course is that the world cannot be 'cleansed' of the 'badness' of man through destruction of man. We actually have a really good system in place...what BS needs to do (as mentioned by a previous poster) is make HIS little world the best that it can be. If we all do our best to make our little worlds the best they can be...wouldn't that go a whole lot farther in changing the world for good, than just blowing the entire thing up?

In reality...BS would miss greatly the life he has now. No TV, no computer, no radio, no toys, no food, no running water, no electricity, no music...and a dictatorial governing body that would demand he worship a particular way.

...Ye know not what ye ask....

Man as a whole, as a collective consciousness created all that is the way it is over time. If man as a whole can change the way they think and begin creating a different reality, all this will change. And yes, as Sheri stated, it all startes with each of us. People can make a difference, but in order to do that, fear must be removed. Fear creates all that people consider evil or wrong in this world. Fear creates the inevitability of something bad to happen. But to describe the process of understanding this and seeing it for yourself is not something anyone can show you, you have to look at your-self or find your self and see how it is you are creating how you feel, how you react, how you percieve everything.

The hardest thing to do though is not to think of everything you have been taught and experienced to this point and hold that as a strict line judgement against your self. To actually realized that everything you are is nothing but what you have created yourself to be. But when you realize that you will understand that all mankind as a collective have created the destructive reality that we now live in. They talk of ancient knowledge and how possibly they were much more intelligent then us, well they did not have the unbelievable amount of material world that we have today, but they knew who THEY were.

Changing our collective objective won't happen instantly, but it's a start in my opinion. Hmm, that sounded almost fascist.

JMPD1 I don't beleive anyone is listening to us...... :no: Namaste Sheri

The world needs to destoy itself now

Perhaps you're not paying attention.

We are! :(

And with the advent of nuclear weaponry, we are now proudly possessed of the ability to take the planet with us. And thereby alter the Universe in our wake.

What a legacy to the stupid that would be! user posted image

Edited by Imaginary Friend

Ramster, zero, and billy, we do nothing by complaining, or hoping for magical solutions, where we can make change is with our lives, with what ever resources you have, whatever you feel you can do, i too saw alot of unessecary hunger and waste, i became a vegitarian i make a difference everyday within the comfort zone of my life, even cutting back meat one meal a week makes a huge contribution to the planet, this isn't a call to be vegan jsut giving an example of how little things do alot of good, maybe you can talk to a homeless person for a few minutes or support a beelif that considers the majority or donate 1 hour a week to meals on wheels etc stc... there are so many ways to make a change which affects the whole, its great you guys care now use your life to show that...its only a suggestion though,,, its good to see you actually care and thats a start too. namaste Sheri....

But that's not the point. I do what I can by donating clothes and food to the needy, that's basically all I can do. But, it's those who are rich who do nothing. Our country alone probably has more than enough money to end world hunger, but yet we put other things above human lives. I find it truley sad. :no:

But that's not the point. I do what I can by donating clothes and food to the needy, that's basically all I can do. But, it's those who are rich who do nothing. Our country alone probably has more than enough money to end world hunger, but yet we put other things above human lives. I find it truley sad. :no:

It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing zero, only you, you can't do anything about 'them" except complain....change comes from each of us, what if everybody did something, just like you???? Imagine how fast things would change???Be the change you wish to see, ghandi said that and did that, As you know by now if you wait for the 'rich' to 'help' well....I don't think thats exactlly 100% of the whole picture, much money billions goes into the defense system, becasue as a humanity we have created a system that is paranoid of each other and only seems to be able to solve conflict with violence, alot could change there...IMO Imagine if we could figure out a way to 'get along', again that starts with each of us, maybe something as simple as honoring anothers way to understand Life or in your language 'god'.. also you don't need to be rich to make change, beleive me it all counts.....namaste sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

What a legacy to the stupid that would be! [/color] user posted image

Long ago on a frosty morn

The planet earth was finally born

The universe rejoiced, but later sadly said

"I think someone dropped it on its head."

It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing zero, only you, you can't do anything about 'them" except complain....change comes from each of us, what if everybody did something, just like you???? Imagine how fast things would change???Be the change you wish to see, ghandi said that and did that, As you know by now if you wait for the 'rich' to 'help' well....I don't think thats exactlly 100% of the whole picture, much money billions goes into the defense system, becasue as a humanity we have created a system that is paranoid of each other and only seems to be able to solve conflict with violence, alot could change there...IMO Imagine if we could figure out a way to 'get along', again that starts with each of us, maybe something as simple as honoring anothers way to understand Life or in your language 'god'.. also you don't need to be rich to make change, beleive me it all counts.....namaste sheri

If everyone did something like I do, then there would be no world hunger because the damn government and whatnot would be spending money on them! And we CAN do more than complain. If we all try together we could possibly convince them somehow. ;)

PS Sheri, why aren't you ever in the chat room, lol. :lol:

Edited by ZeroShadow

If everyone did something like I do, then there would be no world hunger because the damn government and whatnot would be spending money on them! And we CAN do more than complain. If we all try together we could possibly convince them somehow. ;)

PS Sheri, why aren't you ever in the chat room, lol. :lol:

Great points Zero, but its tough to make change through the systems what seems to be an alternative is the alternates that are shooting up, for example, i found the school system to be very flawed, i tryed to get some cahnge all i got was headaches...so i joined up with thte home school movement which is the changes i wanted to see anyways, its growing by leaps and bounds, eventually it will get the attention of the goverment and they will be forced to reevaluate what they call the education system, when we become independent of the systems the system collapses. I think the consumer has a bit of bargining power what we don't suppot doesn't last its that simple, look at the organic movement, people like you and me said we will no longer tolerate poor quality food, you should read up on some of this stuff its inspiring.. I don't know why i never go in the chat room i'll have to think on that.....Take that concern you have and come up woth a way to pioneer a alternate route to your destination>>>is waht I'd suggest, After all Zero you are the future :D

One of my favorite sayings is put your money where your mouth is.......

Edited by Sheri berri