Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World needs to destoy itself now

billystevo

Sherri,

This quote:

joc is a mindless sheep trolling the forums, it is best to just ignore.

came from dnb420. It was his ONLY post in the thread. So who is trolling? I wasn't talking about Zeroshadow.

Someone steps into the middle of a thread ...and their only post calls me mindless and accuses me of trolling? and then they leave and don't even bother posting in the thread again?

Yeah, I think it is a bit hypocritical. The pot calling the kettle black so to speak. <_<

Edited by joc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• Sherapy

• ShaunZero

• Jodie.Lynne

Just as you Arty don't know what I do, or have done. So unless you want to compare life stories, take the comment for what it was:

A challenge to those who would rather sit and whine about the situation, to actually get off their ass and TRY to make a difference.

Arty have you ever known a homeless person??

As a humanity we support the idea of some hoarding all the resources while others do with out this is called the amereican dream IMO....

and eveything JM said, no one p***es away oppourtunity to be homeless or very few, you are very sheltered Arty.....

IMO You sound to me as if you are judging, and justifying a non compassionate persepctive by blaming someone else.....

JMPD was a police officer for new yorks finest....he would know the plight of humanity...

Edited by Sheri berri

To me we will never live in harmony as a people , so lets start again from scratch and not have Religions etc that divide people. The only way to do that is to depopulise the Earth .

People have never lived in harmony.

I am not speaking for Arty, but I have. A lot of them. There are those who are 'homeless' for a period of time and get back on their feet. But the majority of homeless people are homeless not because they lost a job but because they are alchoholics, drug addicts, scitzophrenic, etc.

I am not judging them...but there are reasons why they are living on the streets and none of the reasons have anything whatsover to do with the government.

and on that note...I am going to bed.

ps I personally have given hundreds of dollars to homeless people over the years....usually to those who aren't asking for anything....we all can make a difference in our own little worlds.

Have you people forgotten the 'mindless' post I made earlier concerning that?

Sherri,

This quote:

came from dnb420. It was his ONLY post in the thread. So who is trolling? I wasn't talking about Zeroshadow.

Someone steps into the middle of a thread ...and their only post calls me mindless and accuses me of trolling? and then they leave and don't even bother posting in the thread again?

Yeah, I think it is a bit hypocritical. The pot calling the kettle black so to speak. <_<

Well its good to know you weren't talking about little buddy (Zero), I just thought maybe he knew you or something Joc....

Well kids, its late and I have to get up early for my job as disinformation officer for the NWO.

Er, I meant as a worker for the Postal Service.

>damn, I hope no one noticed that slip up<

billystevo:

I think the time has come when the World needs to destroy itself and start again

It'll just be a matter of time before history repeats itself, why waste so much time and effort?

lets let those nuclear bombs off and release the deadly viruses that have been made.

I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but you sound like a very horrible person, which I'm sure you're not. It's very easy to say without thinking, but think about exactly what it would do. If your opinion still stands after you consider the consequences of these actions, you should really be ashamed of yourself.

Man is an imbecile

Speak for yourself.

who doesn't deserve to live on this Planet,

This is not a fact, so please don't speak as if it is one.

most of the time they are developing weapons to kill.

Who is "They"? Certainly you don't mean every person alive? And again, this is hardly a fact. There is a difference between personal opinion and fact.

This is a World the Devil would be proud of,

Perhaps, what exactly are you doing to change it? It's easy to sit in your chair and complain without taking any action, isn't it?

we have the resources to make everyboby on this Planet free from hunger and disease but we spend the money on weapons to kill each other.

"lets let those nuclear bombs off and release the deadly viruses that have been made.".

From the sounds of it, you'd much rather kill people off than save lives. I don't think you've really any idea what you're speaking about.

I don't have any faith in whats happening in the World anymore

A pity.

time to desruct i think.

Too bad it doesn't matter what you think, since you'll never have that option.

It's easier to sit around and watch your world be destroyed than to try and make things right. Obviously you don't care enough to stand up for what you believe in.

As a humanity we support the idae of some hoarding all the resources while others do with out this is calle dthe amereican dream IMO....

and eveything JM said, no one p***es away oppourtunity to be homeless or very few, you are very sheltered Arty.....

You sound to me as if you are judging, and justifying your non compassionate persepctive by blaming someone else.....

I choose not to personally attack as you have.

I have known homeless people, I was close a few times but friends and family helped me in ways like offering me a job or giving me a place to stay. I've helped them out in return also. That's what I mean about helping on a personal level, give of yourself when opportunities arise, especially to friends and family. I'm not against donating. Just because I don't come off as "AAAHHHH those poor people" doesn't mean I don't care.

Well if you keep believing that, and other people as well, then you are right: it will never get better.

However, if people like you started to do something positive, it WILL get better. One. Step. At. A. Time.

But then I see a lot of people who think its easier to just crawl into a corner and wait for the end. Its not as much work.

Sometimes when i look at the news and see the killing in Iraq and Afganistan and how more killing might be used to stop Iran having a bomb i wonder how people who decide to do these things are relevent to this World. All they do is destroy ,not just Americans but Muslims as well , its a cycle that will never be stopped till mankind is eradicated

I choose not to personally attack as you have.

I have known homeless people, I was close a few times but friends and family helped me in ways like offering me a job or giving me a place to stay. I've helped them out in return also. That's what I mean about helping on a personal level, give of yourself when opportunities arise, especially to friends and family. I'm not against donating. Just because I don't come off as "AAAHHHH those poor people" doesn't mean I don't care.

Well I keep asking Arty i'm glad i did becasue i was beginning to wonder :D funny I've been close to homeless too for me it was the greatest gift i gave myself the gift of empathy and compassion, i learned alot about myself and i made some huge changes, i don't see myself as seperate from all others any longer, i wasn't a loser drug addict, as seems to be the popular idea... actually that is rarely the case.....But its good to know you would help someone it goes along way in building better tommorrows thats what people lose site off you may be the only hope for the homeless one, you may be the one who restores there faith in humanity and gives them a reason for pulling themselves up, you never know always err on the side of compassion is my motto.....Namaste Sheri

i wasn't a loser drug addict, as seems to be the popular idea... actually that is rarely the case.....

What exactly is your definiton of homeless? Someone without a home? Someone living on the streets? I don't know about the city you live in...but the 'homeless' in Dallas, Texas are mostly the 'drug/alcohol/mentally ill/out of jail and no where to go' crowd.

Those that I am talking about are also known as 'street people' because they live on the streets. I am not trying to argue a point...just to clarify the definition of 'homeless'. :)

I think the time has come when the World needs to destroy itself and start again, lets let those nuclear bombs off and release the deadly viruses that have been made. Man is an imbecile who doesn't deserve to live on this Planet, most of the time they are developing weapons to kill.

This is a World the Devil would be proud of, we have the resources to make everyboby on this Planet free from hunger and disease but we spend the money on weapons to kill each other.

I don't have any faith in whats happening in the World anymore , time to desruct i think.

Wow that is a pretty profound statement and I feel that way at least once a week. :D

It's unfortunate that mankind is so concerned with competition, greed, power, and self rightouesness. No offense to anyone here but even looking on these boards there is always the need to be right. It is that selfishness that leads to destruction of self and together it leads to destruction of the world over time.

Yes you're right we do have the resources to change the world for the better. But remember individually we also spend the money we could use to help others on nice cars and great houses, and fancy clothes. I was the same way in my better money making years. I had an SUV and I had a sports car as well. I had so loved riding with the top down on a summer day in that car. Not to mention the horsepower of course. But than I was driving around one day and looking around at the beautiful trees and such and started thinking that I was helping in part to destroy all this beauty with my arrogance of wanting an extra car. I wasted gas, money, time, and it only served to boost my own ego. I sold the car tearfully but the reward was so much more.

I have at least 10 posts in this thread...and your ONLY post is accusing me of being mindless and trolling?

...I have this uncanny ability of attracting hypocrits, maybe I have Hypocritkinesis. :rolleyes:

Please tell me you don't believe that there are no starving kids and families in this world.

Canada Zero...America Zero...where is the factual evidence that children are starving in these TWO countries? They may be...I would just like to have a source for which you base your opinion on.

Actually Joc, there are those regular members that have fan clubs on board, yet are of that Troll mentality in their own right, gaining followers that support the Troll rather than smack them down for fear of receiving the brunt if they are not sheepish fans. Post on , as is your privilege not to be them. :lol::tu:

Re: Your request for the American and Canadian Hunger statistics. Especially with regards to the child population. (If you have a keyword search engine you will find the child references in these links much faster).

The U.S.FRAC Fact Sheet Link

Since 1999, food insecurity has increased by 3 million households, including 1.4 million households with children. In 2004, 38.2 million people lived in households experiencing food insecurity, compared to 33.6 million in 2001 and 31 million in 1999. See FRAC's Press Release and a link to the full report: Household Food Security in the United States, 2004.

Canada Fact Sheet and Statistics

Excerpt:

"SASKATCHEWAN

In March 2004, 23,084 people visited food banks, increasing last year's number of visits by 37%. Almost 2,000 more children needed food banks in 2004, an increase of 24% from 2003."

Edited by Imaginary Friend

joc is a mindless sheep trolling the forums, it is best to just ignore.

I'm sorry but I don't think it is right to implore others to ignore someone because you don't agree with their point of view. Now rudeness is another thing altogether but I find that most people on here are not immune to it. Resorting to name calling is mindless in itself.

better to be mindful that although you disagree other people still have feelings and get offended.Just my thoughts.

Edited by stargazer123

I think the time has come when the World needs to destroy itself and start again, lets let those nuclear bombs off and release the deadly viruses that have been made. Man is an imbecile who doesn't deserve to live on this Planet, most of the time they are developing weapons to kill.

This is a World the Devil would be proud of, we have the resources to make everyboby on this Planet free from hunger and disease but we spend the money on weapons to kill each other.

I don't have any faith in whats happening in the World anymore , time to desruct i think.

what about kids ? ...you don't think that they might want to grow up now,do you? ever think that maybe they want to have a future?

What exactly is your definiton of homeless? Someone without a home? Someone living on the streets? I don't know about the city you live in...but the 'homeless' in Dallas, Texas are mostly the 'drug/alcohol/mentally ill/out of jail and no where to go' crowd.

Those that I am talking about are also known as 'street people' because they live on the streets. I am not trying to argue a point...just to clarify the definition of 'homeless'. :)

Joc, not to "one" upmanship you i'm in southern California, the beach communities and we have one of the largest homeless populations not to mention the homeless in LA , I have had homeless to my home to eat and I have not have one who was a drug addict, i do know alot of people who do drugs that work, (it seems you would need money to keep a drug habit going) homeless is homeless Joc there isn't a certain kind, they have no where to go, although there are shelters they are often full, In my neighborhood we take the attitude that, we help out, the interesting thing is once you get to know the homeless few ask for anything, and I have had many come to my house bringing my kids things, maybe your city is different, I also know how crappy people for the most part treat you, remember I've been there often this includes family( people have huge fears on this plight) It can happen to anyone and does, we got to set aside what we think we know and take the oppurtunitys to care when we can. I have said ,Zero has said Jmpd has said, we have to stop passing the buck and do something ourselves..Whatever you give out comes back to you anyways......Namaste sheri

what about kids ? ...you don't think that they might want to grow up now,do you? ever think that maybe they want to have a future?

Ever think kids are not of the consciousness to think in such terms?

Think of the kids!

For the kids sake!

I've heard that heralded as the cause for altering the freedoms of so many adults that have to live in that contemporary politic, and wondered if anyone imagined what future we write when we seek to structure and discipline every facet of living to conform to one ideal!? And then expect to find peace in that process of overcoming everyone else of an opinion or viewpoint different from our own.

What future do we make for kids today, if what we commit as a cause for their future sake also causes future children to ask; What was freedom like?

Stop looking at everything so negative. The world is a beautiful place if you let it be. Just stop to look at the little things in life. The way to solve the world's problems are not to just blow it up and destroy it. If you really care about the world's problems then don't just sit there and whine about them. Do something to help it, not plot to destroy it.

Stop looking at everything so negative. The world is a beautiful place if you let it be. Just stop to look at the little things in life. The way to solve the world's problems are not to just blow it up and destroy it. If you really care about the world's problems then don't just sit there and whine about them. Do something to help it, not plot to destroy it.

As much as I like what you said, I have to say:

The little things are the good things and the big things are the bad things, in this world.

No, trolling is when a person seeks out posts just to flame. Mindless? He, she, whatever, didn't even read my posts!

You reply to every thread the same way, in an ignorant dismisive manner. In other threads that talk about our current president and the direction this country is heading, you are always denying any wrong-doing and defending the presidents actions. You say people don't have a true understanding of the world, you sir are the one who doesn't have a true understanding. You are the one that needs to wake up and realize what is really going on here.

You hardly ever contribute to any threads and most of your posts are trying to debunk or deny the topic of discussion. You are a fine example of a mindless sheep who can't think for himself. But, thats not surprising for someone living in Texas who is a republican or conservative, most people like you don't think much at all and let the media do all the thinking for you and trust those good ol' boy politicians when they say "Everything is A.O.K". You are the hypocrite here. Sorry to burst your bubble, maybe the truth scares you and like living in your little make believe fantasy world but it's sad to see people like you who are soo misled right now and are blind to the truth.

Nothing changes the facts.

Wake up.

Edited by dnb420

Well said

This is already in the process of working itself out. I know all about it.

The only way to achieve order is out of chaos.

I like the world being violent other wise i would be extremly bored

Speak for yourself... :lol:

Bill, I'm thinking that decaf may be in order, you seem a little bit more depressed than normal...

The world has been on the brink of ruining itself for a very long time, and now is no different, it just happens to be that you are at a point where you are more aware of it than you have been in the past.

The world goes in cycles of building itsef up and when it's resources are limited for whatever reason it wipes off the slate and starts from nearly the begining and goes again. I have no idea where we are at in that cycle, but it isn't near the begining for sure...

You can choose to try and make a positive move o help the world; or just help it go down the tubes...I personally try to help my little corner. If enough people try to help it will make a difference in my opinion...