Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World needs to destoy itself now

billystevo

The world has been on the brink of ruining itself for a very long time, and now is no different

Gotta agree with you Fluufy....Just read the signature at the bottom of my posting... :yes:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• Sherapy

• ShaunZero

• Jodie.Lynne

You reply to every thread the same way, in an ignorant dismisive manner.

You hardly ever contribute to any threads and most of your posts are trying to debunk or deny the topic of discussion.

In other threads that talk about our current president and the direction this country is heading, you are always denying any wrong-doing and defending the presidents actions.

Wake up.

I happen to think our President is a great man. If you disagree that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. If you disagree with Christianity that is also your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Hmmmm...let's have a little taste of your own posting shall we?

LOL! Wow, it must really suck to be a brainwashed conditioned Christian such as yourself. Everytime I read posts like this I am soo grateful I am not like that and can think for myself. I can't believe he is telling us were conditioned...

I'm waiting for the brain-washed christians to start posting on how global warming doesnt exist and how its a(and i quote this from an actual post)..."scare tactic used by democrats"

Wake up sheep.

I have some now.

wierd

et, you need to wake up. don't be a sheep.

joc is a mindless sheep trolling the forums, it is best to just ignore.

There are A LOT of sheep on here.

It is pretty obvious that you are the epitome of thoughtful, mindful, intelligent posting. :rolleyes:

I didn't rattle your chain...you rattled mine...and if you want to keep on hassling other members perhaps you will find out what 'real' chain rattling feels like. I have no further use for comment on this topic. Thank you for derailing an otherwise very good thread.

You reply to every thread the same way, in an ignorant dismisive manner.

Nothing changes the facts.

Wake up.

Nothing changes the fact that I was flabbergasted by this as you have been one of the more offensive posters here. You have been warned multiple times for your behavior towards others, so you have no room to talk.

Wake up dnb420; reread your posts and see why it is that you have received so many warnings and why you have been received the way you have in this online forum.

I happen to think our President is a great man. If you disagree that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. If you disagree with Christianity that is also your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Hmmmm...let's have a little taste of your own posting shall we?

It is pretty obvious that you are the epitome of thoughtful, mindful, intelligent posting. :rolleyes:

I didn't rattle your chain...you rattled mine...and if you want to keep on hassling other members perhaps you will find out what 'real' chain rattling feels like. I have no further use for comment on this topic. Thank you for derailing an otherwise very good thread.

:lol: are all those from this single thread? wow... people are mean :cry:

anyway just to quote a saying. "good people with the good intentions are the ones that make the bad things happen"

You reply to every thread the same way, in an ignorant dismisive manner. In other threads that talk about our current president and the direction this country is heading, you are always denying any wrong-doing and defending the presidents actions. You say people don't have a true understanding of the world, you sir are the one who doesn't have a true understanding. You are the one that needs to wake up and realize what is really going on here.

You hardly ever contribute to any threads and most of your posts are trying to debunk or deny the topic of discussion. You are a fine example of a mindless sheep who can't think for himself. But, thats not surprising for someone living in Texas who is a republican or conservative, most people like you don't think much at all and let the media do all the thinking for you and trust those good ol' boy politicians when they say "Everything is A.O.K". You are the hypocrite here. Sorry to burst your bubble, maybe the truth scares you and like living in your little make believe fantasy world but it's sad to see people like you who are soo misled right now and are blind to the truth.

Nothing changes the facts.

Wake up.

I completely agree with you dnb420. I do recall a time not long ago when I posted lots of threads about the US Government and Our President when Joc and me got in arguments. I posted these threads to show my hate towards our gov and the pres. Those were anti-bush and hate against the US government. And as you all know (maybe you witnessed it) me and him got in a long argument. And thats Why I said that sh** about Texas. The all supporting bush ass kissing republican conservative state. Its all true. Especially what you said DNB. I just feel really sorry for all these ppl who support bush. I dont care he only has 2 years left. Cant you just wait? he'll be out in 2 years. So sick of those comments. Anyways back to topic. Heres a Song about the World. Heres a part of it. Its called Rule by Nas. If you dont like it or disagree with it then thats your opinion. I do agree with the rest of you. The gov has lots of money to spend on the poor and to feed the poor.

World is hating, that's forever (uh, c'mon)

It's time that we stand together (yeah, for the world)

Everybody wants to rule the world (what, what, what, what, what, c'mon)

World (peace), world (peace), world (peace), world

Yo, there's brothers on the block, posted up like they own it

That's they corner, from New York to California

Got blocks locked down

Like, "dog you safe whenever you with me, see this is my town"

So the youngsters, grows in ghettos, goes to prison

At an early age, already know it's against him

So in order for him to survive, one day he must

Open up his eyes to the set backs and rise

'Cause, everybody wants a shot, in this land of opportunity

Look at what this country's got

There shouldn't be nobody homeless

How can the president fix other problems when he ain't fixed home yet

The earth wasn't made for one man to rule alone

To all colors increases, to home it belongs

I want land, mansions, banks and gold

The diamonds in Africa, oil in my control

The world's natural resources, all its residuals

But then comes foes, I have to gaurd it with missels

And I become the most wanted

But is it worth hearin a million people problems and followed by Secret Service

I guess, attempts at my life with loaded barrels

So move over Colin Powell or just throw in the towel

The world doesn't need to be destroyed...we do. We are the biggest plague this universe have ever encountered if we wanted we could destroy everything.

I posted these threads to show my hate towards our gov and the pres.

....and I'm a bad guy for sticking up for my president and country? :wacko:

If you walk into the kitchen and turn up the heat don't be surprised if it gets a bit hot.

I personally believe this thread has outlived its usefulness. :ph34r:

I personally believe this thread has outlived its usefulness. :ph34r:

I agree. And I also agree with your previous post. :tu:not the part about being a bad guy, but your support.

Edited by artymoon

Well where are they? They meaning the Mods. A thread just started by a guy whos unhappy with the world around him. Just ranting about how earth should like reboot and humans should start from scratch again. Can you imagine that? Well have to kill a bird with 2 stones and sharpen the stick to catch a fish. And fight for territorial control and fight clan vs clan. Yea good idea Bill. We've made it this far. There shouldnt be no looking back. Someone should close this thread.

Edited by SoulMatrix

hold on.............wait.....................just a second.......had a thought....

Oh it was nothing

hold on.............wait.....................just a second.......had a thought....

Oh it was nothing

What's new there :w00t:

J/K :P