Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The WTC bird, part 2

Nie

the devil in the wtc has always made me wonder why aint people talking about this i mean come on thats the devils face look it has horns that is weird man i wanna talk about that not a bird

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• BurnSide

• TooFarGone

• evilsongwriter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The devil face is just a coincidence. Its an effect of low rez film and video compression. Same thing as when you see pictures in clouds.

could have been done with photo shop or something, if something that big was flyin by lol.. im sure everyone at the time and even know would still be talking about it

• 3 months later...

Hi i think you should know you singely handedly caused me to join this site.

Okay first of all its a frigging swan maybe a stork not an angel nothing more and the only thing it has to do with the WTC is that OMG it was In New York. 9/11 was an actually event that took place on american soil. It was the first attack on the USA in a long time and hopefully it will be the last for a long time. i realize this site is for the paranormal. Well sweetheart this wasn't paranormal it was a psychotic plot to destroy America. Tell you what darlin after you have spent your career as a firefighter and go into a building to risk you life for people you don't know..or maybe you can be a business man who never signed up to risk his life or maybe you can be a widow or a widower or I don't know an orphan. Live in New Your watch those planes crash into thoses buildings, then if you want to turn a swan or a stork into a angel or something Elses i dont give a crap. Wistness it then you can see what ever you want. Had you ever seen those towers? they were goreous always there the gates to the city. everyoNe flocked around them. You could look at them all day and not SEE them you could walk into them walk around them you never got tired of them never. People worked in them went there every day and you take what happened that day and complete disgrace those people. THERE WAS NOTHING SUPERNATURAL ON THAT DATE THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED THAT DAY WAS NATURAL AND YES WE WERE ATTACKED BY MONSTERS,THOSES MONSTERS WERE MEN.

it's just a pigeon or something flying over the street, but due to an illusion in the picture, it appears to be flying behind that building.

Yup, this has been 100% completely debunked. thumbsup.gif

It looks to me like a stork other than that it's probably just a digitaly altered picture

It looks to me like a stork other than that it's probably just a digitaly altered picture

487725[/snapback]

Hence the word "TROMPE"!!!