Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Children

Shekinah

yeah friends... always the instigator here!

Ahem. As like Indigos, Star Children are a supposed exceptional race of children being born of these days.

We know the hardened sceptics on this board, and we know of at least one ardent defender of the new breed of children on this board. Now lets not ACT like flippen children.Please do not repeat your arguments in this thread as you laid out in the Indigo thread.We are a tight community, and obviously you will be double posting your opinions if you start arguing.

Lets discuss what if any thoughts are on THESE types of childen. And what their abilities bring or could bring if they were possible and what effects would they have at benifiting our world.

S T A R C H I L D R E N

This is the story of a great gift that humankind is giving to ourselves.

The appearance and rise of meta-human consciousness on planet earth.

Alleged skills:

Telepathy

Channeling

Physical Healing

Invisibility**Different Polarities---same vibration. Neutrality is the doorway out of any universe. When a person lets go of judgments (self and others), the elevator moves up. When he takes new ones up again, the elevator goes down. If he remains constant, he has the option of getting off and doing business at any "floor" that matches his energy. These are the laws that govern movement within the Multiverse.

Astral Travel

Internal Personal Alchemy...without studies

:tu: ROCK AWN WIT YOUR BADSELVES! :tu:

Edit-Edited for foul languge

-UA

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tornado

• exponential_sly_de

• NoTC

• 1Alchemy

I only had to read the first sentence to know the answer to whetever you are trying to ask...

NO

Shekinah, please post links to any material copied from other sites. Otherwise its plagarism. Also refrain from using foul language and attempts to get around the word filter.

Read the forum rules and follow them.

thank you

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

By definition, a "Star child" is offspring of a human and an alien. If you've seen "Taken," then you know what I'm talking about. You can google "star child alien offspring" and a few links will pop up.

Here's a link to a site that describes the common names people choose to give themselves:

http://www.crystalinks.com/childrensic.html

In retrospect, this thread would be more appropriate in the UFO/Extraterrestrial section.

This is all sounding very silly now.

yeah friends... always the instigator here!

Ahem. As like Indigos, Star Children are a supposed exceptional race of children being born of these days.

We know the hardened sceptics on this board, and we know of at least one ardent defender of the new breed of children on this board. Now lets not ACT like flippen children.Please do not repeat your arguments in this thread as you laid out in the Indigo thread.We are a tight community, and obviously you will be double posting your opinions if you start arguing.

Lets discuss what if any thoughts are on THESE types of childen. And what their abilities bring or could bring if they were possible and what effects would they have at benifiting our world.

S T A R C H I L D R E N

This is the story of a great gift that humankind is giving to ourselves.

The appearance and rise of meta-human consciousness on planet earth.

Alleged skills:

Telepathy

Channeling

Physical Healing

Invisibility**Different Polarities---same vibration. Neutrality is the doorway out of any universe. When a person lets go of judgments (self and others), the elevator moves up. When he takes new ones up again, the elevator goes down. If he remains constant, he has the option of getting off and doing business at any "floor" that matches his energy. These are the laws that govern movement within the Multiverse.

Astral Travel

Internal Personal Alchemy...without studies

:tu: ROCK AWN WIT YOUR BADSELVES! :tu:

Edit-Edited for foul languge

-UA

I really don't know to be quite honest but I think about it in these terms for myself;

I believe we all have special purpose, perhaps some choose to come that are more spiritually advanced. However if the purpose is truly love and kindness and helping man to evolutionalize that I think the purpose is more important than the definition.

People could go in circles all day as to whether such a thing exists. Everyone of us has the potential to be special and dear if we give love and kindness and compassion. Perhaps it is better to strive to set an example by the way we live versus defining our capabilites and roles in life. Just my thoughts of course.

Edited by stargazer123

How can aliens have babies with humans if they are own a different plane? Maybe some are closer than we thought.

Its silly to think they dont exist. Indigo children are just kids that want to do something good for this world. It so happens that people who want to do things for this world are exseptionaly smart and gifted. I myself am empathic and all my friends and family know this because I prove it to them daily by guessing their emotions. People here the term psychic and they think of some hokey shop ripping people off. Really people its not so far fetched!! I have the gift of reading people like a book and its called "psychic"

So whoever is not indigo wants to do bad to this world.....whatever

Edited by Bio-Mage

Its silly to think they dont exist. Indigo children are just kids that want to do something good for this world. It so happens that people who want to do things for this world are exseptionaly smart and gifted. I myself am empathic and all my friends and family know this because I prove it to them daily by guessing their emotions. People here the term psychic and they think of some hokey shop ripping people off. Really people its not so far fetched!! I have the gift of reading people like a book and its called "psychic"

Then why is it that so many of these alleged "indigos" shun anything normal? They hate the system (which is basically the alignment of society itself). The "system" brings order. If so many people hate order, then what good do they plan on bringing with chaos? What good can come of not wanting to take part in learning in a classroom? If you sit in a classroom and decide that you don't want to hear about history because you're special, then INEVITABLY, you will contribute to something awful because one thing history has taught us is that it repeats itself.

When I was a kid, I paid attention to my surroundings. I remember the more intelligent children around me paying close attention to detail in school. They worked hard, and their grades were results of that hard work. Their contributions to society later in life far outweigh those than these rebel "indigos" could ever imagine. Why? Because these alleged "gifted" children are handed everything and don't understand what it means to work for something. If you don't pick up the hammer and nails, the house will never get built.

You call yourself a psychic and speak of these powers as though it is an absolute. Yet, you state in the same paragraph that you have to guess people's emotions. This is truly contradictory, which is another reason why I have chosen not to believe in this. :)

Indigos do exist they are nothing more than yesterdays psychic. I too have psychic abilities .... does that make me an indigo? The term indigo came from the radiant aura seen around these kids. I have this same coloured aura around me, I've seen it in the mirror.

It has been said that mankind will yield offspring that are highly gifted psychically, telepathically connected and feared by the "old" humans. These "new" ones will become the new version of the human race. Peace will come to Earth through them.

Blessing, 2

ok man you are far gone

...and why is that? I've explained in detail my thoughts about these things and why I believe what I do. The resounding answer to my statements are usually "you're closed-minded" or some lame insult.

Indigos do exist they are nothing more than yesterdays psychic. I too have psychic abilities .... does that make me an indigo? The term indigo came from the radiant aura seen around these kids. I have this same coloured aura around me, I've seen it in the mirror.

It has been said that mankind will yield offspring that are highly gifted psychically, telepathically connected and feared by the "old" humans. These "new" ones will become the new version of the human race. Peace will come to Earth through them.

Blessing, 2

Hey thx man you understand whats going on :D always makes me happy!!

Edited by exponential_sly_de

...and why is that? I've explained in detail my thoughts about these things and why I believe what I do. The resounding answer to my statements are usually "you're closed-minded" or some lame insult.

THEY ARE NOT INSULTS THEY ARE PERCEPTIONS!

Man if 9 people tell you you have a tail you best turn around and look!!

Its silly to think they dont exist. Indigo children are just kids that want to do something good for this world.

Not being rude, but isn't this thread about the so-called Star Children?

You call yourself a psychic and speak of these powers as though it is an absolute. Yet, you state in the same paragraph that you have to guess people's emotions. This is truly contradictory, which is another reason why I have chosen not to believe in this. :)

ok man you are far gone

Are you saying that Knightmeir is "far gone" because he found a flaw in your claim?

Why should Indigos be "feared" if they're here to do GOOD? What's so scary about that?

(Maybe one of you "indigos" could answer this for me because I'm confused: Are these Star Children and Indigos linked in some way or are they completely different? You guys are talking as though you're one and the same - or are you just deviating?).

They are all part of the same thing. the idea is first its indigo then crystal and then rainbow something like that...

Tornado people fear change and Indigo want change this is why they fear us.

How can people fear something that hasn't yet been PROVEN to exist?

They are all part of the same thing. the idea is first its indigo then crystal and then rainbow something like that...

You need to get your facts straight.

Star children are supposedly children that are the offspring of aliens and humans.

Indigos are just some dubbed "special" group. There is no particular order in which these kids are supposed to appear in society.

http://www.crystalinks.com/childrensic.html

"indigos" have nothing to do with aliens interbreeding with humans based on what is supposedly known about them. Furthermore, the characteristics of Indigo and Crystal are virtually the same. In other words, they aren't the same as these star people.

I'd also like to point out that these names are all still fairly new in the terms of giving names to this alleged existence. I can put money and my life on the fact that someone will coin a new term in 10 years, giving a name to some other group of people that they believe are special.

Basically, what's happened, is people have written books and done nothing but given a new name to a word that already existed. "Psychic." They have done this to bolster sales. If everyone out there wrote a book called "Psychic children," how much do you think the 10th author writing about the subject would make compared to the first author?

On top of Star people, Indigo, and Crystal, there's also another group of people that believes in something called "Wanderers" or "Walk-Ins." These are allegedly children who are reincarnated souls from other planets, or are attached to something else but just hold the body per say. Walk-ins supposedly are souls that basically bump one's soul out of their body to finish life for that soul to make things right. It doesn't make any sense.

People call me closed-minded because I don't believe in this. Why? The people who come up with these ideas are usually teachers that deal with kids. When you hang around a certain group of people all of the time, you generally begin to take on some of their characteristics. Kids have great imaginations, and so do the authors coming up with these ideas.

Tornado people fear change and Indigo want change this is why they fear us.

As I have made mention of in the past, these supposed indigos don't care to do any work for this "change." Second, society has continuously pushed for change as a whole over the course of history. Individuals may fear change, but society generally accepts generally over time. This has been proven time and again. If not, then we wouldn't exist today.

Furthermore, I do not fear you, or anyone else claiming to be indigo, psychic, or anything else for that matter. There is absolutely nothing there to fear. You aren't even sure of the differences in the terminology, yet you claim to be indigo. This is what a lot of people like you believe, but you fail to do the research before you lay claim to it, and understand what it is you are saying. Again, this is why I don't believe in it. Too many claims without even understanding what it is you claim to possess. When your beliefs in something are solidified without understanding, research, and common sense, you cannot call people such as myself closed-minded. I've tried the belief part, and it simply did not work after I thoroughly researched it for myself.

Much of the symptoms of these *insert crystal, indigo, star, walk-in, wanderer* children can be lumped in MASS amongst millions of people. Everyone has most of these traits from one time to another, as we are all equal humans. We are all capable of the same thoughts, emotions, actions, reactions, and everything else under the sun. We are all equal, and once these people begin to realize it, then things MIGHT get better. But instead we're always going to have members of society trying to "one-up" or "trump" everything out there.

"I caught a fish that was 3 feet long."

"Oh yeah? I caught one 4 feet long, and it was psychic."

This is the way it's going to continue until the end of time, and I can guarentee it. I'm not psychic, and I don't need to be to predict this type of thing to happen in the future continuously.

I hear things like "we enjoy this little game we playus vs them it gives us confidence in our oppinions because we like to feel accepted . Bro were both humans just because my oppinion is different than yours doesnt change that one beautifull fact. Im sorry if I come off harsh thats only because I am so emotional"

My opinion has nothing to do with feeling accepted. I've said before I was once a believer, and I made decisions based on what I saw, and didn't see.

I never said anything about playing a game. Personally, I think a lot of believers on here are for "the game" and that's why none of this should be taken seriously until it is proven.

You don't seem harsh... I'm just stating what I believe is all : )

My opinion has nothing to do with feeling accepted. I've said before I was once a believer, and I made decisions based on what I saw, and didn't see.

I never said anything about playing a game. Personally, I think a lot of believers on here are for "the game" and that's why none of this should be taken seriously until it is proven.

You don't seem harsh... I'm just stating what I believe is all : )

Knightmeir, nothing needs to be proven, for us we just know. For those that walk the "old" way it is difficult as they do not accept, unless having seen for themselves. How many times over history has science said it is not so only to later recant and accept new found fact?

I would think even the most backward have heard of a mothers intuition and understood what that phrase meant.