Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cumberland Spaceman

Magikman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Althalus

• Magikman

• PurpleStuart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Jacob

I have heard a theory about this picture. Supposidly the father was a fire man and the fire fighting clothing there wore was very samilar to what the guy in the picture is wearing

Who let the spaceman out, who who who who? mad.gif

Fake, anthing could be a spaceman, there could have been a hill and the firefighter could be stading on it! rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

blink.gif r u joking??

the lil girl prolly left her doll behind her or even had someone was dressed up behind her.. it aint no mystery

Pardon me, 'eXpLaInEr_oF_Da_uNeXpLaInEd' (and I'm guessing that title was self-imposed), but you have explained nothing and have demonstrated your lack of understanding of the background and circumstances regarding this photo.

It is a mystery of the classic sense, and had you bothered not to jump to your, quite frankly, pathetic explanations, you might have had the time to discover that.

dry.gif

It was me...I've had lost my keys in the grass! tongue.gif

Yeah I really don't know what to think, it could be just a picture taken with circonstances that turn it strange...

Of course the story related is also troubling...if it isn't a legend, maybe the MIB could really exist...

This might be interesting. The report of the first Blue Streak flight in Australia, 25 May 1964, the day after the spaceman picture was reportedly taken.

Blue Streak

I find this part particularly interesting:

A further Triple Transfer teat was conducted on the 12th and 13th May as a joint vehicle/range system training exercise, and preparation for launch on the 25th May commenced.

During the period immediately prior to 25th May outstanding problems concerning range safety and instrumental coverage were resolved with the Range Authorities.

A bit vague, but the location, timing and event are dern close. If it is a hoax, it was very well researched.

• 4 weeks later...

Dont you just hate it when someone steps in your photograph without you realizing it........I know I do......and its all those pesky aliens.

Mandy

I saw that a few months ago on TV .. it broght the creeps in to me wacko.gif

The father of that girl has that picture in all diffrent sizes all around his house ... he must be very proud of it wink.gif

It appears to be a very rare species of alien with white hair that leave behind unearthly dust or powder and usally only appear to little girls...they can walk through walls...are very clean..and float...even become invisible...I believe this photograph is real! idea.gif

It appears to be a very rare species of alien with white hair that leave behind unearthly dust or powder and usally only appear to little girls...they can walk through walls...are very clean..and float...even become invisible...I believe this photograph is real! idea.gif

Your insane...... huh.gif

hey mandy....we're all entitled to our own opinion...even if it sounds insane....i mean com on....any """normal"" person in the street would say that,anyone logging onto a site like this is insane.. laugh.gif ....

oh hi and welcome.... cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

just a thought-

the man reported an 'electric' feeling. if there were excess electricity in the air or a lot on static, wouldn't the rest of the photo be messed up too? like.. strange developing or something? huh.gif

• 1 year later...

Solway Firth Spaceman '64.

When Jim Templeton took this charming picture of his 5 year old daughter in the English countryside in May 1964, once it was developed in a Kodak laboratory a spaceman was found appearing on it. There was no tampering with the negatives...

post-8538-1095715608.jpg

post-8538-1095715700.jpg

Edited by mr_halo

That's really strange. I don't believe it to be a space man, but it could be a ghost of a firefighter? wink2.gif Although I don't know why the MIB would be interested in a pic of a ghost.... disgust.gif So there must be more to it, than we will ever figure out.

I still say it's a firefighter ghostie! tongue.gif

oooooh this is where my topic got to....

hey my pictures were in color, much better aswell....

anyway i thought my topic had been deleted, but i found it, hurray..

laugh.gif

Edited by mr_halo

I just noticed...

It appears the "spaceman" is facing away from the camera. Look at the figure's arm on the right side of the photo. The angle and shading suggests that it is the figure's right arm, crooked and pulled back slightly. Shoulder blades are also apparent. This would mean that what has been assumed to be some sort of space helmet is actually the back of someone's head; someone with short dark hair, perhaps wearing a white hat or similar head cover?