Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ben Rich, Former Head of Lockheed Skunk Works

speaker of the house

Stargate wasnt based on a true story ? :blink:

Now don't let them tell you that :no:

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/trivia

Sponsors... Others

# Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

# Energy Film stock footage

# Gastown Post and Transfer post-production services

# Rainmaker Digital Pictures post-production services

# Sharpe Sound Studios re-recorded by

# Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership production services provided by

# U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

# U.S. Space Command we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118480/companycredits

From the actual tomb walls in ABYDOS, Egypt

linked-image

On the walls of the entry into Hathor's Temple

The Jaffa, Guardians of Hathor

linked-image

It is also interesting to note that Hathor's Temple in Dendera is the place all those 'light bulbs' were found engraved on the walls

linked-image

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02...tricity_02.html

And they WORK

linked-image

WORKING DEMO

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02...tricity_03.html

Just in case anyone is interested, Richard Dean Anderson was made an honorary brigadier general by the air force chief of staff. Here is Richard Dean Anderson at the Pentagon in 2004 being honoured by the USAF. In the below photo we can see General John Jumper giving Anderson the honourary General stars. Notice that Richard is also being presented with Airforce Wings. This puts an interesting slant on the fact that Lt Col O'Neill (Richard Anderson) is the producer of Stargate- SG-1.

linked-image

In an Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command

Public Affairs Office

150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105

Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

This has been included even in Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command

So now go out and watch the series IN ORDER and pay attention to the details, not the story

And most important pay close attention to the plot of Wormhole Extreme... it has it all Aliens, Ships MIB's and my favorite part is this...

HAMMOND

He sold the idea to the studio. He's

currently working on production as a

creative consultant.

TEAL'C

Then Martin Lloyd has seriously breached

your security.

HAMMOND

Not necessarily.

DANIEL

What? He obviously got the whole thing

from his knowledge of the Stargate program.

O'NEILL

If the Air Force didn't want it to happen

they wouldn't have let it go this far.

HAMMOND

Plausible deniability. In the event

of a future breach of security, we'll

be able to point to this television

programme. That is, if it stays on the

air.

http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Stargate-...ole-Xtreme.html

:alien:

Edited by Zorgon

I know this thread is two years old, but it was worth reviving it for the amusing speculation around why the thread starter has been erased from history.

Edited by 747400

• 3 weeks later...

Zorgon made some good points here.

I have watched all SG-1 in order, took me 2 months. 214 episodes. I am speechless - sometimes even about the stories.

If i would suppose that all (relativly speaking) of SG1 is true,

and if i had to tell the public the truth,

but without telling them the truth...

it would be a "Double Secret Production".

The biggest secret you will never ever find out, is the one you have allready been told. :)

• 4 years later...

Hello,

As to the earlier posts about the real Stargate program, I'd like add to that discussion...

Years ago, after watching Stargate, I was fortunate enough to have a lively discussion with a highly ranked military officer.

After being told there are many levels of classification, I understood that having a theorectical discussion on Stargate was acceptable to the person.

Already having had a gut feeling what was shown had an unmistakable ring of truth to it, I went down the rabbit hole, so to speak, with them.

While I have no proof of this, and will not reveal the officers name, this is what I gleaned:

1) The Stargate is real.

2) One was recovered from an underwater location in the Atlantic.

3) The Stargate found was of ancient Atlantean origin.

4) The military made it operational.

5) Missions have been conducted by armed forces of the USA with this ancient technology.

The person who told me all of this I would trust with my life, and feel let me in on an absolute no bull**** truth.

If anyone has more details on the reality of this Stargate effort, I would really enjoy hearing more on it.

Specifically, where has the Stargate led? Which star systems can it reach? Does it access alternate dimensions? Does time travel play a roll? What kind of beings, if any, have been encountered? What is known of the creators of the Stargate? Ect....

It's my belief that a huge amount of life altering information, including our history and place in the universe, will come to light from this being declassified.

Thanks!

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

I actually have the entire speech on video....very....interesting, he died shortly after...imagine that

For anyone still wondering, here you go, the means to reach the stars. LINK

Never was a big secret.

More interesting is the shady past of Skunkworks. Bribing Governments for contracts.

LINK - Lockheed Bribery Scandals.

One wonders why this would be necessary if Lockheed actually had ET tech.

Edited by psyche101

Yeah ! ME too psyche101 ? Lockheed travels back into time to build the Skunk works in the Desert And Cleopatra Has them build a neon vibrator,well you know the rest of the tail ! Moses was sent out into the vast nothingness to Look For E.T`s Little did he know that Charlton HEston was about the Kick some serious Butt !

ANd the BEat goes on ! :whistle: