Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

black eyed kids

stargazer123

i don't know too many 9 and 10 year olds that could afford contacts like this, nor parents who would pay for such contacts just so the kids could play a joke on people

Once you figure out how kids below the age of eight get ahold of pot and other drugs, you should know the answer to this no problem.

Edited by Thoughtform

• 3 weeks later...

I've done my fair share of research on these things and it turns out that they started to get reported in 1998.

The scariest thing I have figured out about these things is the lack of resources. If these things are real and they have been preying upon the human race for some reason, then I find it quite startling that people only started to survive in 1998.

Such efficency at killing people and not getting caught is quite frightening in itself, aside from the freakish fact that whenever I talk, type, or think about the BEK's I start to feel like I'm being watched.

To be honest I don't think they kill you if you let them in. I don't know what they do but redrum seems unlikely to me.

It seems the only way we can find out what they do to you is by experiance.

Any volunteers? :D

they're called protestants. :w00t:

Edited by Jeenuh

I had a 'casual passing encounter' with a couple black eyed kids, 2 boys about 15 & 8. Their eyes were shiny black with no white, iris nor pupil.

There wasn't a creep factor in it for me (or my husband) It was a few weeks after halloween and we just presumed they had on contacts. Now we wonder if they may have an illness or something.

I hadn't heard anything about scary black eyed kids until about a month or so ago, so it was no big deal at the time.

But that's not why I'm posting. I just had a thought...

Maybe the scary black eyes kids are from a different dimension. Maybe they snuck through to our dimension when someone was astral traveling and they got lost or maybe they were playing too close to the edge of their dimension and got sucked into ours...

I figure when the human astral travels the 'door is open' like a welcome entrance and maybe the kids don't need permission to pass through it into our world.

However, Maybe there's a universal rule that the kids have to have a human to invite them into the human's 'space' so that they can enter the human mind and astral travel their way back home???

Does that sound like anything worth pondering about?

It's okay if you think me a fruitcake...sometimes I even scare myself. lol

;)

Wow, that is creepy. I wonder if they actually mean harm or not.

Maybe the scary black eyes kids are from a different dimension. Maybe they snuck through to our dimension when someone was astral traveling and they got lost or maybe they were playing too close to the edge of their dimension and got sucked into ours...

I figure when the human astral travels the 'door is open' like a welcome entrance and maybe the kids don't need permission to pass through it into our world.

However, Maybe there's a universal rule that the kids have to have a human to invite them into the human's 'space' so that they can enter the human mind and astral travel their way back home???

Does that sound like anything worth pondering about?

It's okay if you think me a fruitcake...sometimes I even scare myself. lol

;)

Sounds like you need to write a sci-fi book! I'd buy it! Or an episode of the Twilight Zone! :yes:

Sounds like you need to write a sci-fi book! I'd buy it! Or an episode of the Twilight Zone! :yes:

:D I wish I was skilled enough to write a book. I like the twilight zone idea, it does fit in perfectly. lol

(Ol' Uncle Alice, man I hadn't seen him in awhile! lol)

hmm... here's my angry rant... And yes it is sorta on this subject...

About a year ago on the strangehappenings.org forums, a topic popped up about these BEKs... The person who posted it (who i'm not gonna name) said that they had seen a BEK... dunno whether this was true or not... But it sounded pretty convincing... and they knew a lot about BEKs... and guess what? the administrator banned this person for, as he put it, "spreading bulls*** stories"... I didn't think BEKs were known to anyone else, but they obviously are

Rhy

hmm... here's my angry rant... And yes it is sorta on this subject...

About a year ago on the strangehappenings.org forums, a topic popped up about these BEKs... The person who posted it (who i'm not gonna name) said that they had seen a BEK... dunno whether this was true or not... But it sounded pretty convincing... and they knew a lot about BEKs... and guess what? the administrator banned this person for, as he put it, "spreading bulls*** stories"... I didn't think BEKs were known to anyone else, but they obviously are

Rhy

That's sad.

By any chance, did the person posting the BEK stories on that other forum, mention what the kids were supposedly really up too?

~

The world is getting curiouser and curiouser...

~

That's sad.

By any chance, did the person posting the BEK stories on that other forum, mention what the kids were supposedly really up too?

~

The world is getting curiouser and curiouser...

~

well, they said that these kids with really freaky eyes would tap at the window each night and ask to be let in... other than that, it's been a while since I've been on those forums (i got banned) but i'll try and get the post;..

Yeah, i'd really like to hear what that poster had to say about it. sounds like he could add a different angle to the story. i wonder why the other forum thought his stories were bull****?

Yeah, i'd really like to hear what that poster had to say about it. sounds like he could add a different angle to the story. i wonder why the other forum thought his stories were bull****?

you haven't met the administrator... he also said that we oughta "level these savage third world countries"... The reason I got banned!!! Because I disagreed with him... Long story

anyway, here's her initial post... i'll include all important replies

Amelia13: They're demons who beg to be let in homes and cars and if you let them in they kill you. Well, i wouldn't know about them killing you but my one tapped on my window every night till i moved and cried "please let me in it's cold." etc.

Aedryan Methyus:Takes in a deep breath*.... *sighs*.... Awe, what's the use....

ElishaProctor: You're talking about the Children of the Damned. It's an old slavic myth based on children with hollow or empty eyes. They would find travelers on their way home before it was dark in the cold winter nights. If the traveler took the Children of the Damned into their houses or carriages then they would loose their souls.

It's an old Slavic myth no case has ever been documented. It's as possible as leprechauns and buried treasure.

Amelia13 But you can't excuse what i've seen and heard. i had a child stand (float actually) outside my window every night for almost a year and beg to be let in. And many other people have had that sort of thing happen to them.

Aedrayn Methyus: But, i'm about to burst over here. I have to add that, I can't imagine someone just nonchalantly saying, "I used to see a demon child hovering outside my window every night!". Like it's no big deal. Like it's just an every day, ordinary occurance, such as seeing a pigeon land on your window ledge or something.... Seeing such a thing even once in an entire lifetime would be a life altering experience. To see something every night would surely land a person in the funny farm (if they didn't already belong there to begin with).

On that note, I will give you your first and only warning to keep it real, Amelia. That is one of our only rules here. If I see anymore ridiculous BS like this, it will be out ya go. I really shouldn't be allowing 13 year olds to be here anyway.

Anyway, there you go... Let's just say i'm not a big fan of Methyus at the moment...

He also debunked amelia13 on another subject (nothing to do with BEKs tho)...

He is a prat...

Rhy

-

you haven't met the administrator... he also said that we oughta "level these savage third world countries"... The reason I got banned!!! Because I disagreed with him... Long story

anyway, here's her initial post... i'll include all important replies

Amelia13: They're demons who beg to be let in homes and cars and if you let them in they kill you. Well, i wouldn't know about them killing you but my one tapped on my window every night till i moved and cried "please let me in it's cold." etc.

Aedryan Methyus:Takes in a deep breath*.... *sighs*.... Awe, what's the use....

ElishaProctor: You're talking about the Children of the Damned. It's an old slavic myth based on children with hollow or empty eyes. They would find travelers on their way home before it was dark in the cold winter nights. If the traveler took the Children of the Damned into their houses or carriages then they would loose their souls.

It's an old Slavic myth no case has ever been documented. It's as possible as leprechauns and buried treasure.

Amelia13 But you can't excuse what i've seen and heard. i had a child stand (float actually) outside my window every night for almost a year and beg to be let in. And many other people have had that sort of thing happen to them.

Aedrayn Methyus: But, i'm about to burst over here. I have to add that, I can't imagine someone just nonchalantly saying, "I used to see a demon child hovering outside my window every night!". Like it's no big deal. Like it's just an every day, ordinary occurance, such as seeing a pigeon land on your window ledge or something.... Seeing such a thing even once in an entire lifetime would be a life altering experience. To see something every night would surely land a person in the funny farm (if they didn't already belong there to begin with).

On that note, I will give you your first and only warning to keep it real, Amelia. That is one of our only rules here. If I see anymore ridiculous BS like this, it will be out ya go. I really shouldn't be allowing 13 year olds to be here anyway.

Anyway, there you go... Let's just say i'm not a big fan of Methyus at the moment...

He also debunked amelia13 on another subject (nothing to do with BEKs tho)...

He is a prat...

Rhy

-

oooh that's some freaky business there. You know, it always amazes how quickly our brains adjust to strange events and put them in a prespective where we can continue to live normal.

It shouldn't have been discounted as bs, it should have been reported to her parents if she was only 13 years old.

I would want to be notified if something were frightening my child. I presume most servers have ways to track users.

That's even sadder than before. Poor child. I wonder what she did see.

Thanks for the info, that's really interesting.

It really does make one wonder, doesn't it?

:o

oooh that's some freaky business there. You know, it always amazes how quickly our brains adjust to strange events and put them in a prespective where we can continue to live normal.

It shouldn't have been discounted as bs, it should have been reported to her parents if she was only 13 years old.

I would want to be notified if something were frightening my child. I presume most servers have ways to track users.

That's even sadder than before. Poor child. I wonder what she did see.

Thanks for the info, that's really interesting.

It really does make one wonder, doesn't it?

:o

Yep, i totally agree... Still, I'm off those forums now... which means I can spend more time here LOL

Well, gosh.

I feel real lucky now, considering at the bottom of the articles it noted that a similar incident acourd in Portland,Oregon. I live there :lol:

Ok, I know nothing about these BEKs, about to go research, but here's my 2 cents.

Allowing that the BEKs exist, and allowing that alien Grays exist, maybe these kids are the final products of the interbreeding program? Maybe they're harvesting parts for Mommy and Daddy.

Not that I believe a word of what I just typed, but hey, it is something to think about.

Who knows? It has a lot of elements of other urban legends and ghost stories, most notably "Graveyard Mary," but she just hitched a ride and vanished, nothing malevolent... :hmm:

I'd DIE if I meet one of these kids. Not for letting them in but of a heart attack :cry:

user posted image

close up

quote from the website:

"Ben Kinsey preparing for filming as the Sith. We used black schlera contacts for his eyes. At first (Ben having never worn contacts before) it took us a while to insert them, but grew easier each time. "

This story reminds me of something I saw as a kid. I was about 10 walking up the road with my friend and I noticed this boy and girl...there was something really eerie about them especially there eyes. They REALLY creeped me out, they looked so dark and eerie...anyway I passed them quick as possible and has always stuck with me...any thoughts?

• Like 1

user posted image

close up

quote from the website:

"Ben Kinsey preparing for filming as the Sith. We used black schlera contacts for his eyes. At first (Ben having never worn contacts before) it took us a while to insert them, but grew easier each time. "

Thats great but I dont buy this contact lens theory, simple as it may be you wouldnt get the creeps from this in my opinion any more than a scream amsk or anything, but the people who say they have seen a BEK seem properly freaked out.

If you have a child late at night..wearing these contact lenses..asking you to let them in and seeming to get more and more irritated when you hesistate..that's bound to creep anyone out.

Even looking at ANYONE wearing these lenses durind the DAY could give many people chills. because lets face it, people FEAR things that aren't normal or familiar to them.

and these lenses don't make your eyes look normal..but they are just

lenses.

when i cover half of this picture up and leave only the half with the black eye..it makes ME disturbed. Even though i know what he's wearing.

..but that's only my opinion.. and I respect yours.

Edited by Regan17

Not everyone is creeped out by the strange and unusual...

If you have ever had an artful teenage child in your life or lived near a college, you would understand that physical self expression does not define the heart of the person displaying them. We are quite used to seeing curious displays of physical expression from good natured young'uns.

This is why there wasn't a creep factor in seeing the BEKs for me and my husband, well, that and the fact that our encounter wasn't 'personal' like the other reports.

Plus the fact, we had never heard of a threat of BEK so we didn't know we were suposed to be scared.

:hmm:

Not everyone is creeped out by the strange and unusual...

If you have ever had an artful teenage child in your life or lived near a college, you would understand that physical self expression does not define the heart of the person displaying them. We are quite used to seeing curious displays of physical expression from good natured young'uns.

This is why there wasn't a creep factor in seeing the BEKs for me and my husband, well, that and the fact that our encounter wasn't 'personal' like the other reports.

Plus the fact, we had never heard of a threat of BEK so we didn't know we were suposed to be scared.

:hmm:

I agree that not everyone is creeped out by the strange or unusual....but that's not point I'm trying to make. I posted the picture simply to show that you can make your eyes completely black with nothing more than contact lenses...and when people see curious things like that...MANY nonskeptics are bound to let their imaginations run wild..and therefore might draw conclusions like "these BEK's are demons" rather than discovering that they are, infact, simply children with weird special effects lenses.