Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Princess Amen-Ra's Lost Coffin

Engulf

actually don't quite remember the name of that princess,so my guess was princess Amen-Ra,pls correct me if i've mistaken it. original.gif

anyway,it's believed that apparently 'she' sunked the Titanic down with her infamous curse.there were hell a lot more of mysterious cases besides this major one but since the Titanic sunked down at the Arctic then it should be down there somewhere.(basically dontgetit.gif )

my question is are there anyone doing any searching for this coffin again?since it's a crazy treasure,i think a few nutcase archaelogists and collectors wouldn't mind the curse and do some searching to it.

i've completely lost all my catch-ups about this wierd case ever since the sunken-Titanic event.so anyone kind enough to let me know the latest stuff about this or erm....any link??every help will be appreciated original.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• Lionel

• Cufflink

• RelicHunter

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help you with the name, Engulf, but I know which story you're talking about.

I suspect if the sarcophagus has been down there all that time (1912 wasn't it?), there's probably not much left of the mummy.

The wreck itself is starting to disintergrate.

thanks for the reply cufflink original.gif .mmm,i see....

so say if the whole mummified body of the dead princess is destroyed say by the water pressure or something,that would be a real bad ending for her right?i mean will her curse worsen and spread throughout the sea?is there a possibility to a follow-up of a Bermuda Triangle happening here?

i'm really intrigued by this.....

It was the mummy of the Egyptian Princess of Amen-Ra. Most believe the mummy went down with the ship, while some say there was no mummy on board the Titanic.

Now this would have made the movie 'Titanic' much more interesting than all about Jack and Rose love story theme.

RH