Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

encounters with winged humans

Irish

well maybe there skin has evolved to not wrinkle from the water, and why do you think I saw a seal, it looked nothing like a seal

Did I mention seal somewhere?

It is possible that Human Error made you think you saw a seal. I will not bring up my personal opinion again. Not the place.

You like this evolve theory you have don't you. It does not explain as much as you like to hope it does. Evolve from what into what and when? I thought you were talking about a water based humanoid, are you now saying only some of us evolved into merpeople? Just how many Mermaid theories do you have? Shame you dont have any proof. A picture would be good.

Ever considered no photgraphs, bodies, accidental catches, remnants of carcasses in sharks or whales stomachs, the fact that sheepish sailors blushed when shown their "Mermaids", the fact that stories were happily explained in full or that you seem to be the only person in the world that believes such a creature even possibly could still exist?

Or the fact that nobody makes such outrageous claims anymore? How many sailors see Mermaids these days?

I suppose you think they have just got better at hiding.

Wait a minute, Ill save you the typing

You just don't know do you.

*Reply*

Yes, in fact yes I do, and I can say that with 100% conviction.

Now, about that excellent video link I posted............

Edited by psyche101

^ I don't see what your point is, I know what I saw, a mermaid, so please stop with the mocking it is so pointless

Now Creeper, I don't know if your still sensitive over the whole mermaid thing, but please, use some logic and common sense for at least a moment. A mermaid just isn't LOGICAL.

this whole bit about flying humanoids is starting to remind me of VISION OF ESCAFLOWNE....

^ a what?!?!?!?!?, and just cause something isn't logical, doesn't mean it isn't real, you need to be more open minded

^ a what?!?!?!?!?, and just cause something isn't logical, doesn't mean it isn't real, you need to be more open minded

Oh, but I am open minded. Just not to the fantasy-prone extent you seem to be.

A mermaid would be a rather odd quirk of evolution. Why would an animal decide to substitute fins, which are useful for underwater maneuvering, for a pair of arms? And why have a top half nearly identical to a human? The human shape is not especially streamlined. It'd be far more efficient for a fish-shape to be prevalent.

And when you consider what OTHER things you could have saw...

You "know" you saw a merperson, but that doesn't mean what you actually saw was a merperson. The mind is an odd thing.

you sir are close minded, you do not know if they are real or not.

try to cross breed a goldfish with your cat buddy or a crow with a chipmunk without using superglue :P

Every one knows theres faries silly. Wish I could fly

^ I don't see what your point is, I know what I saw, a mermaid, so please stop with the mocking it is so pointless

Mocking???

I Mocked?????

Bit sensitive there. I simply stated that it has been proven some time ago that the legend of the Mermaid was just that - a Legend, which you seem to need to believe in. Why you insist on fantsy being reality is beyond me. That is not open minded that is *bites tongue*

I merely pointed out facts to you and am tired of seeing this argument dominate threads with your childish argument of "Yes I did". Provide proof, if you cannot do that rack off. Proof has been proved to show you these fantasy creatures do not exist. You are the one who refuses to accept what is in front of you.

Now IS ANYONE GONNA LOOK AT MY FLYING MAN VIDEO <_<

Edited by psyche101

Mocking???

I Mocked?????

Bit sensitive there. I simply stated that it has been proven some time ago that the legend of the Mermaid was just that - a Legend, which you seem to need to believe in. Why you insist on fantsy being reality is beyond me. That is not open minded that is *bites tongue*

I merely pointed out facts to you and am tired of seeing this argument dominate threads with your childish argument of "Yes I did". Provide proof, if you cannot do that rack off. Proof has been proved to show you these fantasy creatures do not exist. You are the one who refuses to accept what is in front of you.

Now IS ANYONE GONNA LOOK AT MY FLYING MAN VIDEO <_<

I have mate :tu: and iv seen it before, and its actually pretty good :tu: Why are we discussing mermaids, arent there many a mermaid thread? :unsure:

yes they do!! show me some thing that proves they don't exists, trust you won't find anything, the world is to big and unexplored to know for sure, well I say mermaid so that supports them being real

Well it's not like you can prove they do exist...

God created Angels at the beggining there are thousand times a thousand .There is an Angelic order from Archangels to fallen Angels.Last year their was a eclipse marking winter solstice it was 8am when i saw 3 Ghostly like figures grey in colour wearing torn clothes they were heading up into the clouds then a Bright figure came down upon them an Angel beat the ghosts backdown to Earth. :rofl: I live in UK greenwich Meridian time night/day what I saw was no hoax.How do you become a Angel? I think you would have to die for a good reason then you go to Heaven. :innocent:

Edited by Lion of Judah

Every one knows theres faries silly

Hope you're being sarcastic.

Creeper, you think you saw a mermaid, but it was a seal. Learn some psyhcology...

God created Angels at the beggining there are thousand times a thousand .There is an Angelic order from Archangels to fallen Angels.

There's our old friend anecdotal evidence again :devil:

Hope you're being sarcastic.

Creeper, you think you saw a mermaid, but it was a seal. Learn some psyhcology...

you are off topic, please stop talking about the mermaid I saw, on this topic

no, but this not the place for it

that is what you believe, not fact

okay, prove that winged humans are fake

Ok....there was never any proof that they did exist. Nothing.

okay, prove that winged humans are fake

Prove that mermaids are real.

Off-topic, I know, but I had to say it.

There any fossil records of winged human-like creatures? Or anything similar? This may be a case of a living-but-undiscovered-fossil.