Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Overlooked Billy Meier photo sparks interest

UM-Bot

Notice on the car picture how the UFO is alot bigger than the car yet in the other photo it fits in the drive way with some space....also if you look at the drive way the way the UFO is facing doesn't fit the way the floor is. Anyway I do believe there is something to Meier's case because of the amount of other evidence. I believe he faked most of the photo's if not all for some reason because there is eye witness accounts and other evidence that can't be washed away.

so there very well could be some truth to his case.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• ^SolidSnake^

• jackie boy

• SolarThinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh. ok this is way to confussing. first i thought this case was real. then i thought this case was fake. now i'm not so sure out to think.

HELP!!!!!!!!

It stinks that he didn't take any pics of the people who contacted him. then this case would have probably have been more believable.

critics claim there exist many examples of forgery such as focus problems and light-direction problems, both signs of cut-and-paste or model work.

Other critics claim to have shown that one "beamship" picture appears to be a pie tin, another shows small machine bolts on the bottom, that a picture of his Pleiadian alien contact Semjase was a model from a Sears catalog, and another Pleiadian was an actress from the Dean Martin TV Show.

Billy Meier

Yeah I do believe there is something to Billy Meier's case because people who have met him say he is not the person to go this far and fake something, they say he's a calm, gentle and friendly person. I mean and also how could anyone keep this up for so long I mean after an assasination attempt...I'd put my hands up and go yes it was a joke...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

Have you heard of the story of some police chief or something who gave Meier a real hard to time killed himself after he went to Billy's ranch and bumped into one of the aliens (apparantly an 8 ft tall man). He killed himself because he couldn't live with himself after he treated Billy really badly and finding out he was telling the truth all along, stuff like that makes me believe. Also I read somewhere about the jet fighter who bumped into one of the beamships where the jet pilot confirms Billy's story, also a rock show who saw lights in the sky near Billy's farm house.

Yeah I do believe there is something to Billy Meier's case because people who have met him say he is not the person to go this far and fake something, they say he's a calm, gentle and friendly person. I mean and also how could anyone keep this up for so long I mean after an assasination attempt...I'd put my hands up and go yes it was a joke...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

Have you heard of the story of some police chief or something who gave Meier a real hard to time killed himself after he went to Billy's ranch and bumped into one of the aliens (apparantly an 8 ft tall man). He killed himself because he couldn't live with himself after he treated Billy really badly and finding out he was telling the truth all along, stuff like that makes me believe. Also I read somewhere about the jet fighter who bumped into one of the beamships where the jet pilot confirms Billy's story, also a rock show who saw lights in the sky near Billy's farm house.

wow. :o tell me more. i wanna know more. this is defineatly of interest to me.

is there any books about the 8 feet tall dude. and the one about the pilot. and the rock show.

Edited by McKenna

Getting rather late, but type Billy Meier in Google he has some great sites devoted to him...I'd really like to pop to his ranch one time so I could really see the whole thing for myself...maybe see a beamship if I'm very lucky :P

oh great. I don't want to do that because all of the stuff that comes up here on the internet about is just plain crap. it's always debunking. And I'm getting tired and sick of everyone debunking his story. it's so annoying. Why can't they just shut up. Every book I buy in the store or on the internet which would be two. one I read the other i didn't because it was written by this skeptic who just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Anyway, the books make me so confussed on what to believe. It's so uncomfortable. I don't like it one bit. If you can give me a website or something that doesn't have crap from debunkers on it. I would be happy to go to it and read it. But other then that I will read nothing on this case.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything I'm just saying there's a lot of crap on the internet these days. so please don't take it personally.

Edited by McKenna

:cry: All of this thread helps to show that photographs are not good evidence. They can always be faked. Much more reliable is the testimony of human witnesses.

:w00t: The predictions of Enoch are all too believable with idiots like Bush in power in the USA. Fortunately, we have less than 3 years before he is off to retirement. All in all, it makes me glad that I am an old dude, not likely to see America become the bad guy. Or maybe it is too late for that.

~~~Cebrakon

Well, if this guys a hoaxer, he should be up to snuff considering how much material he has. Therefore he should be able to get over any minor setbacks in sandwiching the negatives or using another technique to print it. Now, if they come up with the neg's, he's either telling the truth or better than I was giving him credit for. Speaking of which, he really should have kept all the negs if he was looking for credibility. Anyone know if they have looked over them?

Not every site has debunkers on, there are some rather informative sites out there...

Anyway I read somewhere that Meier's time travel and space travel photos weren't even taken by him and were made to debunk him, he even said himself he never took these photos.

They do look extremley fake.

But what if they are real?

LOL imagine how p***ed off you would be if you were the person who took the clearest photos of a UFO in history and nobody believed you because they were "too clear". You walk around with vasaline covering your camera lens from then on just to dirty up your next pics.

Oh and look at these:

in every single shot (except one) it looks like this flying saucer has been attached to a tree

http://www.tjresearch.info/Wedcake.htm

LOL Lame.. how could anyone take this seriously.

Great site. Some of the most hysterically lame UFO hoax photos I've ever seen.

Here's a couple:

user posted image

user posted image

The only tree around! I wonder if he used duct tape?

user posted image

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!@# Nice model car AND tree!!!

user posted image

Apparently Billy could jump REALLY high....

That craft, or model, or whatever it is looks cheesey and dated. You'd think highly advanced aliens would design something better lookin' or more streamlined. I wouldn't want to fly that think into our atmosphere. The friction alone would melt the sucker.

*shrugs*

Not every site has debunkers on, there are some rather informative sites out there...

Anyway I read somewhere that Meier's time travel and space travel photos weren't even taken by him and were made to debunk him, he even said himself he never took these photos.

wow. :o that's shocking to know. can you give me one of the websites that has very informative information about this case.

http://www.tjresearch.info/ufology.htm

This is a good place to start, very informative.

I ain't really interested in this case because of the photo's because if it was just down the photo's I wouldn't be interesting in this case as it wouldn't be a case. It's just if you read up abit on this guy on the net there is some rather peculiar and if true absolutly unfakable stuff that eye witnesses have seen...I mean remember he does only have one arm.

like the one in my country

:geek: Excellent web site.

~~~Cebrakon

http://www.tjresearch.info/ufology.htm

This is a good place to start, very informative.

I ain't really interested in this case because of the photo's because if it was just down the photo's I wouldn't be interesting in this case as it wouldn't be a case. It's just if you read up abit on this guy on the net there is some rather peculiar and if true absolutly unfakable stuff that eye witnesses have seen...I mean remember he does only have one arm.

ok i'll check it out. thanks.

I think this case deserves a fair proper investigation. Then what it has gotten in the past. Because I'm just thinking maybe just maybe his story is true. I'm open minded to that possibility that his story might be real.

until there's not a proper fair investigation on this case. I'm stuck on what to believe. But i'm very close to the edge of believing that this story is true. you should read the link that snake gave me. it has some rather interesting stuff there. also read the investigation on the fir tree.

In the mean time. I'll be doing my own research and investigation on this case. By myself.

When I'm done I'll share with you what I've come up with. But don't expect it anytime soon. Because something like this takes time. So patience is a verchue. So to speak. sorry i'm a bad speller.

Edited by McKenna

I would like say I'm astonished that anyone could be that dumb to produce fake pics that obvious and dumber to believe in them.

I would like say I'm astonished that anyone could be that dumb to produce fake pics that obvious and dumber to believe in them.

I'm not saying I believe in them. I'm just saying that we need to keep an open mind about this kinda stuff. cause ya just don't know.

I'm not saying I believe in them. I'm just saying that we need to keep an open mind about this kinda stuff. cause ya just don't know.

Right you are,but the ones posted on page 3 are so obviously fake that I couldn't help but wonder if anyone really did believe in them.

Damn hoaxers :angry2:

Right you are,but the ones posted on page 3 are so obviously fake that I couldn't help but wonder if anyone really did believe in them.

Damn hoaxers :angry2:

i hope your not mad at me. I'm sorry if i've done anything wrong to offende you. allthough i can't think of anything that i've done wrong.

but sorry just the same.

Relak McKenna,I'm not mad or offended :)

I just hate people who constantly and deliberately try to fool people with fakes and I consider Meier to be one of them.