Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection to Reveal Secrets of Heaven

silverhorse

I've recently bought this book " Astral Projections to reveal the secrets of Heaven." by Sapphire.

It is a great book, everybody wants to know about heaven, and no one can really know about heaven, and this person Sapphire is able to astral project there and personally view the heaven himself.

There is a reason why it is called Heaven, and many secrects about Heaven, totally unique and wonderful book, I recommend it.

http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=189892

:yes:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scipherel

• Sapphire

• ShaunZero

• Oderint

Anyway you can highlight some of the interesting parts for us?

Unless you're just trying to sell the book. -_-

That would be nice. Astral projection is very interesting.

That is true especially if you are religious or spiritual.

The best time to do it is around 2 a.m. because heaven shuts down at 4 a.m in your zone time. Only few people can do it because it requires prayer or if you are pure in hearts.

There is no real technique of doing Astral projection.

That is true especially if you are religious or spiritual.

The best time to do it is around 2 a.m. because heaven shuts down at 4 a.m in your zone time. Only few people can do it because it requires prayer or if you are pure in hearts.

There is no real technique of doing Astral projection.

It closes down? What the hell?

shut up whoever said heaven closes down, thats BS. how could you even say something so stupid

Whoooa now Rambo. Please try to at least show some respect. Yeah, it was a farfetched comment, but no need to call them stupid... or their comment stupid, lol. It's cool man, it's cool.

That is not a comment and you're always free to say whatever you want. I don't care.

I'd rather said, The gates of Heaven closes at 4 a.m. in your time zone.

Only special person could enter in.

sometimes...even you just close your eyes...heaven will open up and you could see like a clear day without doing astral projection. Do you think this is a comment ? That is knowledge of God my friend.

That is not a comment and you're always free to say whatever you want. I don't care.

I'd rather said, The gates of Heaven closes at 4 a.m. in your time zone.

Only special person could enter in.

wait, so you're saying this is true regardles of ones time zone? also, when does it open. I'm not sure I agree with your phrasing but I do know of other things which support similiar concepts, so I'm just trying to figure out exactly what you mean.

Why does it close down?

What does it mean when it's "open"? People can go in and out or something?

How do you know this?

Edited by ZeroShadow

Why does it close down?

What does it mean when it's "open"? People can go in and out or something?

How do you know this?

Never mind...sometimes, some things should be left untouch.

I'm only talking about astral travelling.

Nevermind?

I just want answers. I'm honestly just curious as to what exactly you mean.

Heaven is open for astral projectors to enter at certain times?

Heaven? You mean the christian heaven? But I thought no one could go there except thru jesus, so whats he look like seeing as you had to see him. Or hes an expert in gnostic teachings.

What about the isreal heaven I thought no one could go there except a select few. Or hindu, islam, buddah and ancient religions is this the same heaven as there heaven or just "your" heaven.

Should read up on shamanism if your gonna do the whole astral projection thing.

But seriously you think all thru the years even during the time of our ancestors who knew more about this than we do, shamans who spent years and years astral planeing and never reach that high. Then this man who hasnt done one thing except utter words and you seriously believe hes been to heaven.

Im gonna have to label sapphire a false prophet.

I've recently bought this book " Astral Projections to reveal the secrets of Heaven." by Sapphire.

It is a great book, everybody wants to know about heaven, and no one can really know about heaven, and this person Sapphire is able to astral project there and personally view the heaven himself.

There is a reason why it is called Heaven, and many secrects about Heaven, totally unique and wonderful book, I recommend it.

http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=189892

I am the one who wrote this book "Astral Projection to Reveal the secrects of Heaven".

I guess I could answer some question here.

Unless you're just trying to sell the book. -_-

Some highlight of the book:

* What is it like over there? * There are two biggest secrects about Heaven, it is regarding why it is called Heaven and what is so wonderful about Heaven?

As a human, you suffer hunger, sickness, aging. How about over there? Who is there? Who will you see over there?

Heaven? You mean the christian heaven? But I thought no one could go there except thru jesus, so whats he look like seeing as you had to see him. Or hes an expert in gnostic teachings.

What about the isreal heaven I thought no one could go there except a select few. Or hindu, islam, buddah and ancient religions is this the same heaven as there heaven or just "your" heaven.

Should read up on shamanism if your gonna do the whole astral projection thing.

But seriously you think all thru the years even during the time of our ancestors who knew more about this than we do, shamans who spent years and years astral planeing and never reach that high. Then this man who hasnt done one thing except utter words and you seriously believe hes been to heaven.

Im gonna have to label sapphire a false prophet.

I can project to kingdom of the gods, not to mention Heaven.

Heaven is a lower level than the kingdom of the gods.

Kingdom of the gods, is where all the gods live.

so we actually have to pay money to know why heaven is called heaven? :P

no offence, but that sounds like christian logic ;)

I am going to breifly answer everyone's post.

Heaven does not have closing hours. Yes, some human need visitor pass to when astral project to Heaven. But it is possible.

It is opened for visitors, the reason is they want everybody not just earth human have a goal to go over there afterlife.

Yes, You will see Jesus there.

let me just try a little line of thought here

If Heaven is only a "subdivision" of "The Kingdom of the Gods", then surely other religions version of heaven must exist as well, or?

Is there a Valhall for the Aasatru? is there a Nirvana?

are the heavens for muslims and christians seperate?

If there are no other "subdivisions", why is the other place called "Kingdom of the Gods" (plural)?

oh, and another one

How is God and Allah coming along in the Kingdom of the Gods? Are they pals? if so, how do they feel about the situation in the world today?