Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suspect arrested at police station

baby d

SOUTHEAST — It's not often that the target of a narcotics investigation walks into police headquarters to ask if there are any warrants for his arrest.

But that's exactly what drug trafficking suspect Gary Brunner of Carmel did when he appeared in the Carmel headquarters of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, police said.

It turns out that Brunner was a wanted man, and when he showed up last Thursday night, he was promptly arrested.

He was charged with two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree criminal sale, felonies, police said.

Brunner, of Dunwoodie Road, remained yesterday in the Putnam County jail in Carmel, where he's being held on $20,000 bail/$40,000 bond set by Town Justice Richard Vercollone.

Police allege that Brunner sold $100 worth of cocaine to an undercover officer Dec. 30, 2005, then sold another $120 worth of the drug to the undercover officer.

Both sales took place in Southeast, police said.

Brunner is scheduled to appear March 28 in Southeast Justice Court in Brewster.

Story

I'm not sure if i should laugh. :unsure:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• distortedpandy

• evil_E.T

• Rykster

• baby d

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice when the crooks are so helpful! :blink:

I would love to say he must have been high, but coke tends to make people jittery paranoid...so I don't think that was the case....

mmm...yes....stupidity would be the correct answer :yes:

when my dad was in the police, a woman walked in, held up a packet and sed that a man had sold her brickdust instead of coke. so they analyzed it, sed it was coke and arrested her.

idiots lol