Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

Nope, Christ is not doing anything right now... he is waitiing to see those that he can trust, he is awaiting the end of time when he come back not to declare world peace as the antichrist would, but to declare all evil banished, to take revenge on those that worshiped the devil.

He's does though talk in our hearts but it is a tiny voice that you need to understand to be heard, why is it when we do something bad we always have this tiny tiny voice saying don't do it. Yet we don't listen, but after all Jesus did say it is much easier to commit sin, that to walk through heaven.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets go back when the Earth was just created, and the Heavens existed peacefully there was no such thing as sin, but there stood an angel constantly gaining support - why?

Belief, not fact.

Because he was very jealous of Jesus, Gods only son.

Belief, not fact.

See where I'm going with all this? How about you start indicating that its all simply your belief, isntead of trying to pass it off as fact?

he is waitiing to see those that he can trust

Why would the son of god have to wait to see who he can trust?

#1 I'd like to say please go on, it seems very interesting of what you speak, its good to be open minded to the bible and life, you seem to have done your research well please continue when you have time.

#2 Why do you use that name? "Gods_Soldier" if you care to explain.

Why do you christians have to be so negative the world is not going to end....at least not in are lifetimes. And to the guy who said gods army is alive and well where was gods army when the nazi's were killing off 6 million jew's????

Belief, not fact.

Your right Stellar right now this is based on belief but remember fact cannot arise without belief, when i continue in part 3 you will see what i mean.

Your right Stellar right now this is based on belief but remember fact cannot arise without belief, when i continue in part 3 you will see what i mean.

What are you talking about belief cannot arise without fact

you have to have a fact to belive in something or else where did the belife come from :blink:

Read what i said , you twisted my words.

So until this is all fact, please, identify it as belief.

and i will say this again just like before - i do not post to change people minds or to convert them to any way or liking - it is my view of the world and how it goes around

I did.

Until today, I've never seen that pic with the upside down cross pictured with the Pope until I read Gods Soldiers first post on this thread.

And now I just finished watching this interesting video someone made and uploaded here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgB5IsaxSNM

It has a lot of various pics and meanings in this video, but I ALSO saw that same pic and another one with the upside down cross pictured with the Pope on this video..

*very strange and makes one wonder!*

PART 3

Now the devil plans for everyone to worship him, and like I said he loves to give small clues that no one suspects, he is the creator of the new world order, and nearly all other satanic forces, Such as N.E.S.A.R.A and white knights. For now God has let him disrupt the world until he comes. But it is at the end of times when God gives Satan a full 3 and a half years to rule over the world, and it is then when that time limit is over the heavens open and strike the whole world (Now note, like I said I think the time is between now (2006) and 2009, most probable in 2009 why? Because think about it, a countless amount of cultures believe that the world will cease to exist in 2012. Hmm let’s see here, 2009 Satan (antichrist) fools the world. 2009 plus three and a half years is 2012, but yes I know stellar, this is just putting to ideas together… but again we will have to wait and see wouldn’t we?)

Damn I am moving ahead way to much, now I hope you all know about freemasons, and the 33 degree (Or do I have to make a topic about that?), well they are the rulers of America, and the world. Let’s just see some clues they have given us to search.

user posted image

Now I am sure that everyone is aware of this right? What it represents is the all Seeing Eye, the pyramids represent a class – we are at the bottom, and masons are at the top (obviously). The righting at the bottom means: New Order of the Ages NOT the mistranslation of the “new world order”, as that would be Novus Ordo Mundi. But look at it again, order of the ages. The new order of the ages. It is Satan’s new order, his new rule for the world, anyone still remember the speech when George Bush publicly announced the new world order, and then it became a dominoes game, as presidents around the world did as well in the weeks to follow. Sorry if I move kind of fast its because I have so much information that I might miss out on something, that why I wait for users to post questions so I can answer them.

Okay so you guys don’t believe that our precious US president has nothing to do with devil nor does any other president?

user posted image

These are the three versions of El Diablo, the devils hand sign. Some of you might have picked up on that the right one bears a great resemblance to the deaf sign for “peace” but I urge you to on Helen Keller who created that deaf sign, and then you will notice that she herself was an occultist and Theosophist but that’s just coincidence she didn’t really do it purposely right?

That sign when flashed means: “I'm yours forever, Satan, heart and soul I'm yours”

Please look at the attachments, when Bush was asked why did he do that sign, he remarked it was becuase he was a texas long horn fan, hm he never attended there, and i don't think arafat did either, but nahh this is just coincidence.

I'am still not finished, we got a long way.

post-10825-1142642660.jpg

post-10825-1142642767.jpg

post-10825-1142642789.jpg

post-10825-1142642804.jpg

post-10825-1142642827.jpg

post-10825-1142642845.jpg

post-10825-1142643069.jpg

post-10825-1142643096.jpg

Edited by Gods_Soldier

Until today, I've never seen that pic with the upside down cross pictured with the Pope until I read Gods Soldiers first post on this thread.

And now I just finished watching this interesting video someone made and uploaded here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgB5IsaxSNM

It has a lot of various pics and meanings in this video, but I ALSO saw that same pic and another one with the upside down cross pictured with the Pope on this video..

*very strange and makes one wonder!*

Very nice find, great video but i feel i know most of that - but i realize some of the facts are fake, like the picture of the map, he drew those streets if you look closely, but wow i am glad other people are there with me.

Gods Soldier! Those pics were also in that video I just posted too!

*I have the chills now*

lol do you know the guy? i 'd like to contact him.

lol do you know the guy? i 'd like to contact him.

No.. I wish I did. The only person related to this upload is a person named "Toumba" and you can send him a private message if you sign up with YOUTube.com (I have signed up, it's free)

He might know more details or he may have even created this.. I am not sure.

Earlier you mention the year 2009 ... (MORE CHILLS) The young boy named Boriska, predicts mammoth catastrophes in 2009. Boriska apparently is an Indigo Child.

You can find two articles about him here:

http://english.pravda.ru/society/anomal/29.../9151-boriska-0

I thank you greatly for posting this

but this might sound weird but do not be scare for they will suffer sadly and the true believers will be taken up in heaven. people say the end is near and i do believe it is near

look at all the signs and i think the holy god who created everything will come before things get to bad :)

user posted image

33rd degree is the highest.

* Blue Lodge or Craft Lodge

1° Entered Apprentice

2° Fellowcraft

3° Master Mason

* Scottish Rite

4° Secret Master

5° Perfect Master

6° Intimate Secretary

7° Provost and Judge

8° Intendant of the Building

9° Elu of the Nine (Master Elect of the Nine)

10° Elu of the Fifteen (Master Elect of the Fifteen)

11° Elu of the Twelve (Sublime Master Elected)

12° Master Architect (Grand Master Architect)

13° Royal Arch of Solomon (Master of the Ninth Arch)

14° Perfect Elu (Grand Elect Mason)

15° Knight of the East or Sword

16° Prince of Jerusalem

17° Knight of the East and West

18° Knight of the Rose Croix (Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M.)

19° Grand Pontiff

20° Master of the Symbolic Lodges (Master ad Vitam)

21° Prussian Knight (Patriarch Noachite)

22° Knight of the Royal Axe (also known as Prince of Libanus in both jurisdictions)

23° Chief of the Tabernacle

24° Prince of the Tabernacle

25° Knight of the Brazen Serpent

26° Prince of Mercy

27° Knight Commander of the Temple (Commander of the Temple)

28° Knight of the Sun

29° Knight of St. Andrew

30° Knight of Kadosh (Grand Elect Knight Kadosh)

31° Inspector Inquisitor (Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander)

32° Master of the Royal Secret (Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret)

In the Southern Jurisdiction, a member who has been a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason for 46 months or more, is eligible to be elected to receive the "rank and decoration" of Knight Commander of the Court of Honour (KCCH)) in recognition of outstanding service. After 46 months he is then eligible to be elected to the 33rd Degree.

33° Inspector General (In the Southern Jurisdiction a recipient of the 33rd Degree is called an "Inspector General." He can be an "Inspector General Honorary," or a "Sovereign Grand Inspector General" if he is the head of the Rite in his "Orient," or state.)

Prime minister Blair is 33rd degree, i think it was also mentioned in the video - can't remember. Now to go up in ranks you have to join the freemasons, hopefully you don't ;)

Erm this may sound off topic but how do i change Country in my user description as i recently moved to Arizona, USA.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

I have to say, Wow! A lot has happened sinse I went to bed. Many more posts. That's a good thing! There's a few things that I'd like to touch upon. But first, the DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely no proof of any of what I'm about to type. It is merely my belief, and by the way, it IS possible to believe in something without having proof or fact. Area 51, I believe that you are a very intelligent person.

First, I like a little more clarification on how to see the Goat-head devil guy in George Washington's Statue. If you are refering to the hand gestures, then you're really reaching for it, in my opinion, of course.

One of the constant criticisms that I always face when I share my beliefs with anyone is: "If you believe in God, then where is he, and why is there so much suffering in the world.....(Yadda yadda ya)......." I think Area 51 also mentioned this

" Why do you christians have to be so negative the world is not going to end....at least not in are lifetimes. And to the guy who said gods army is alive and well where was gods army when the nazi's were killing off 6 million jew's????"

Well (once again, my opinion) If you approach this whole issue like you would with a parent trying to raise a child (a very stubborn child, at that). Look at the stories from the Old Testament. God (parent world) took a very active role in our upbringing. When we got too out of hand, he punished us (Noah and the flood, Sodom and Gomorea, and so on). This time period of a literal "punishing" God lasted for a couple of thousands of years. There came a time when God (just like a parent) said,

"This kid is just not getting it. It's time to change my tactics. I'm going to have to let this child of mine learn by his own mistakes. I will continue to monitor his actions, and I'll step in when my child has finally gone too far."

World War II was a travisty. I think everyone will agree with that (except maybe the Iranians). But, we (us humans) finally handled the situation. That's why we didn't see "Gods Army".

I think we (earth) are heading down that road again. The road to self-destruction. We've traveled down that road before. I think there's a certain point down that road, where "God's Army" will have to bail us out. I honestly don't think we've reached that point in the road yet. We might in our lifetime, who knows?

Just my thoughts.

I thank you greatly for posting this

but this might sound weird but do not be scare for they will suffer sadly and the true believers will be taken up in heaven. people say the end is near and i do believe it is near

look at all the signs and i think the holy god who created everything will come before things get to bad :)

I am not so concerned about myself but of my 3 children. My twin boys are only 2.5 years old. *sometimes a parent feels guilty having brought children into this world*

But then again, I thought things were "near" when I saw with my own eyes, Mount St Helen's blew her top off , then later when with the Gulf War, then when WE witnessed a very strange UFO in 1992 right in my neighborhood, and again later with the war in Iraq, then the Tsunami in 2004, then the Katrina Hurricane...

I also had a "end of the world dream" which was my first ever (and I never have dreams like this!) but I still remember it very clear as though I dreamt it yesterday. The morning I woke up from this dream, I hear the news of the terrible earthquake in Pakistan Oct 2005.

Sometimes I feel there is something really big that's going to happen - moreso in the last 8 months - And reading the recent news that Saturn's moon has water sparked that "feeling" a bit more. I don't know why..

Well guess your wandering why i don't follow the Church

actually no

-One of the commandments are : Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. - What this means? make no statue or any poster to admire, not even a statue of mary or jesus becuase we DON'T know what they look like, yet we see the Pope bow down to these images every day.

shouldnt this be in the religious section ?

-The upside down cross in the vatican, why i mean why hasn't anyone realized this in the vatican, there are upside down crosses everywere, it is a satanic symbol! eash.

actually this has already been discussed in the conspiracy section

-The fact that the Bible says there will be a virus within the religion, Satan will do anything to turn down the people of God, he exists wether you like it or not, he has conditioned the world in Every aspect to go against God. And the Lord has stood and awaited for those that seek the truth.

AGAIN i am not writing to change anyones view.

Now before i get to the Bible codes or anything of that sort i will try to clear out some events using the great and precious History (which sadly no one seems to seek).

-Aliens, i will make this a bit brief, aliens are fallen angels - read the Book of Enoch ( which was taken out of the Bible, i wander why? as it explained that aliens DID exist. This was not the only book taken out - so where books that Jesus explained that men AND women are equal and should be treated equally... but ofcourse the great Vatican took it out. ). The greys in which most people see are the working force for the Reptillians, The reptillians are the fallen angels the annuki they all were fallen from the heavens in the rebellion. And it is when Satan also fell, and sought Earth for destruction, Earth was Gods new world for our race... Anyway you and i are well aware that most if not nearly all alien abductions end up by the abductee saying that the aliens told him/her that he was the chosen one to lead the world when it reaches its end. Well the abductees love this (not all of them please note) and they seek to contact these demons again to get a better understanding. What they don't get is the aliens are reaching out for there Ego... JUST as Hitler in germany was able to fool the German people by reaching out to there Ego "You are the master race" "You are the chosen one" "You will be the rulers of the world" blah blah blah, and yet the people love and truly believe this, The devils happy knowing he got humans on his side when the end of time comes to fool the world.

again a whole section that should be in the religious section

it has nothing to do with UFO's or extraterrestrials, as you believe they fell out of heaven and not outer space :tu:

I am not so concerned about myself but of my 3 children. My twin boys are only 2.5 years old. *sometimes a parent feels guilty having brought children into this world*

But then again, I thought things were "near" when I saw with my own eyes, Mount St Helen's blew her top off , then later when with the Gulf War, then when WE witnessed a very strange UFO in 1992 right in my neighborhood, and again later with the war in Iraq, then the Tsunami in 2004, then the Katrina Hurricane...

I also had a "end of the world dream" which was my first ever (and I never have dreams like this!) but I still remember it very clear as though I dreamt it yesterday. The morning I woke up from this dream, I hear the news of the terrible earthquake in Pakistan Oct 2005.

Sometimes I feel there is something really big that's going to happen - moreso in the last 8 months - And reading the recent news that Saturn's moon has water sparked that "feeling" a bit more. I don't know why..

Dont be scare for your children!! They are so pure and innocent and are loved by god

actually no

shouldnt this be in the religious section ?

actually this has already been discussed in the conspiracy section

again a whole section that should be in the religious section

it has nothing to do with UFO's or extraterrestrials, as you believe they fell out of heaven and not outer space :tu:

I am getting there dont you worry.