Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

well, as i stated, you yourself dont believe in extraterrestrials, which this section is all about

(hence the heading)

seems this is a topic best dicussed by your fellow religious people

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am trying to finish Part 4, can you give me a chance.

And the reason why i posted in the extraterrestrial section is becuase it MY view of extraterrestrials.

well, as i stated, you yourself dont believe in extraterrestrials, which this section is all about

(hence the heading)

seems this is a topic best dicussed by your fellow religious people

It does, in it's own way, have something to do with ETs. At least, from my point of view.

PART 4

Note: these are my personal views and findings.

So what are these aliens (fallen angels) doing here what is there role? , well as I explained they were there in the rebellion - they actually believed that Lucifer can win over the Mighty, boy they were wrong. Well some of the fallen angels deserted the devil - not believing in him anymore with his lies, he has cast them down from heaven. But most of the fallen angels remained faithful to Lucifer, they believed that they can strike back at God. But again they know that the world will not follow there ways if they announce they are workers of the Devil. They play a role as “aliens”, they abduct people, they heighten there ego’s, they tell the people that there is no God and that THEY put us on Earth (not always the case - other times they say that “we are from another planet type of thing“, this makes the abductees thing twice about religion). Abductees in some occasions remember the alien entity telepathically saying to them words such as “I am I am”, hmm now wasn’t that what God said to Moses, are they mimicking God or is it just coincidence? (If you’ve read the book of Genesis then you should be familiar with the Adam and Eve story, it talks about a snake (type of reptile) that HAD Legs and hands, it was able to walk - but because of the sin he made Adam and Eve commit, he was stripped of the body parts.) Now it is theses reptilians that are the fallen, they created the Grey’s - the Grey’s are not fully biological, abductees tell us that there movement is somewhat robotic, there movements are stiff. It is because they are - well the best word for this is robots. Why did the reptilians create the Grey though? It is because the Reptilians needed a stepping stone for there operations, it is the greys that mostly abduct the humans (true in some cases these are reptilians). Now the devils got his own army, against that of Gods but it isn’t enough. He needs the world. And how will he do this? Well lets just say get ready for the biggest lie to be told in History.

Note: these are my personal views and findings.

What the devil will do is become the anti-Christ, when the anti-Christ comes he will announce the end of the new world order. He will tell the world everything about the illuminati and the new world order - he (The anti-Christ) will tell us how him and his army of aliens defeated the New world order, how he got rid of there military camps, how he prevented the outbreak of war, and now he will declare world peace - but in turn, when everyone is believing on what he’s saying and loving the fact that this “Jesus” is going to stop all wars, he is actually lying to them again. Think about it it’s the perfect plan, create the New world order, create yourself as “Christ that came back” and denounce your operations of the New world order - I ll tell you this, people will listen to him and believe him - after all he can make “fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men” Revelation 13:13. And in today’s society Its enough to make the strongest of hearts bow down. So here he comes bringing world peace , he will make us come to terms with the aliens and will tell us that they are the “angels” - if you call those things angels then wow. But again, people will believe this - technology the world has never seen before will come when this “Jesus” arrives, people will love these new items but will forget the clear warnings from the bible, "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - Matthew 6:19-21. . He will create a one world religion a one world government - wait a second wasn’t that the goal of the New World Order?.

Part 5, is were it gets really interesting.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

Sorry i actually was hoping to do it tommorow, my cousins from Florida are visiting, and they want me off the laptop. well i'll always be on. Besides rush hour is on soon :D.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

I was just thinking. You mentioned earlier about 2009 being the time because it's 3.5 years away from the end of 2012. Well, what if 2012 is the coming of the anti-christ? Then the year you are getting ready for would actually be somewhere in the middle of 2016. Wouldn't it?

2012, cultures and the bible code marked the end of the world. Were the world would not exist. Thats why the anti-christ won't come in 2012 - don't worry i will explain it in part 5. and don't you mean 2015?

Edited by Gods_Soldier

War in Heaven ?...i don't think so. It's a great place where there's no jealousy involved.

I know there's war between Aliens because some other types are stupid.

War in Heaven ?...i don't think so. It's a great place where there's no jealousy involved.

I know there's war between Aliens because some other types are stupid.

Are you forgetting that the devil used to be an angel? and that the rebellion was a war in heaven?

I'm a little bit too drowzy right now so i've only read the first few pages. This topic has always interested me and I think is entirely feasible. This might sound a little stupid, but are you saying that Angels and Demons are one in the same? Demons are just Angels that went bad? Secondly, I have recently read some parts of the bible, and inn the story of Adam and Eve, the whole time I had a sense that God was just some dude walking around. (this next statement may belong in the Spirituality section, but...) I've always known Jesus to be different or "Special". When other prophets, like moses, perform a great task they called upon the power of god to help them while Jesus just, y'know, does it seemingly under his own power. Lastly, I've seen a documentary about this on the History channel (Something called UFO's and the Bible or something of that sort) and it says that parts of the old testament have been translated poorly ie: The word Giants in the English version was replacing a hebrew word or words from the original that meant something like One's who fell from the heavens which would obviously imply ET's or aliens. Just something to think about ('Food for thought', as they say :tu: )

2012, cultures and the bible code marked the end of the world. Were the world would not exist. Thats why the anti-christ won't come in 2012 - don't worry i will explain it in part 5. and don't you mean 2015?

No, I mean 2016. You refer to 3.5 years of anti-christ control. All the 2012 stuff that I keep hearing about says it'll happen December 2012. According to my math, it comes out to mid 2016.

I'm a little bit too drowzy right now so i've only read the first few pages. This topic has always interested me and I think is entirely feasible. This might sound a little stupid, but are you saying that Angels and Demons are one in the same? Demons are just Angels that went bad? Secondly, I have recently read some parts of the bible, and inn the story of Adam and Eve, the whole time I had a sense that God was just some dude walking around. (this next statement may belong in the Spirituality section, but...) I've always known Jesus to be different or "Special". When other prophets, like moses, perform a great task they called upon the power of god to help them while Jesus just, y'know, does it seemingly under his own power. Lastly, I've seen a documentary about this on the History channel (Something called UFO's and the Bible or something of that sort) and it says that parts of the old testament have been translated poorly ie: The word Giants in the English version was replacing a hebrew word or words from the original that meant something like One's who fell from the heavens which would obviously imply ET's or aliens. Just something to think about ('Food for thought', as they say :tu: )

Are you sure - because the Giants and the fallen ones mean completly different words in Hebrew, and they are both mentioned in the Bible. Oh i would advise you to look through deeper into the Bible as you will find out Jesus performs these miracles because he has faith in God, he tells this to his disciples and tell us that "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." all we need is faith in God.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

No, I mean 2016. You refer to 3.5 years of anti-christ control. All the 2012 stuff that I keep hearing about says it'll happen December 2012. According to my math, it comes out to mid 2016.

Sorry i didn't know they predicted it on the month of December, nice find.

i'll be sure to :tu:. But it also seems to me at least that in the begining of mankind and from then on up to Jesus (or even Mohammed in Islam) that God was sort of everywhere but now in days he's sort of not. Like back then god was always interacting or sending down an angel to interact. A little suspicious to me. This is why it seems to me that God could've been a supreme or powereful alien entity (or even civilisaton as was brought up :) ) in ancient times (or even no for all i know :) ). Also, from my last post, I'm not exactly sure if the word was 'giants' or not, as i said befori am a bit drowzy, lol :lol: , so ima gonna go to bed. I'll keep checking this topic though :)

If you all have about 30 minutes and nothing else to do, this guy on this video seems to have ALL the explanations for

Does God Exist? UFO's, Strange Phenomena, and God

I understand some points on SOME things that he relates to in this video, but it is quite clear that HE HAS NEVER witnessed a UFO or has never been abducted. I'd like to kick the guy in the wazoo myself but he has the right to his opinions. :rolleyes:

If you all have about 30 minutes and nothing else to do, this guy on this video seems to have ALL the explanations for

I understand some points on SOME things that he relates to in this video, but it is quite clear that HE HAS NEVER witnessed a UFO or has never been abducted. I'd like to kick the guy in the wazoo myself but he has the right to his opinions. :rolleyes:

And where would the wazoo be? :rolleyes: I've taken anatomy, and I don't ever remember that being taught. :)

Just kidding :P

While I was watching the video, I felt like a kid again. Sitting in Sunday School class having propaganda shoved down my throat. What he doesn't say is that the church has a vested interest in debunking UFOs. They feel, If more people started believing in ETs, they'll stop coming to church. This means less money in the collection plate. I was waiting for him to mention something about swamp gas and reflections off of Venus. How about that swimming elephant. :w00t:

PART 5

user posted image

“Hey that’s Jesus” is what your probably thinking, well why don’t you go to www.google.com and image search “Sananda”. Now your thinking “wow, that guy looks like Jesus”, the thing is that Jesus never did look like that, it was always the anti-Christ. We were conditioned to believe that Jesus looked like this, so that when the Anti Christ comes no one questions his looks. He calls himself Master Lord Sananda, or the Ascended master - to me personally, he’s a lying b****** ;). He is the so called leader of N.E.S.A.R.A, http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html - Hopefully you’ve heard of them, Lets see what they promise (Taken form the NESARA website) :

NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Provides forgiveness of credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt as remedy for bank and government frauds;

2. Abolishes the IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government;

3. Initiates U.S. Treasury Bank System, which absorbs the Federal Reserve, and new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;

4. Restores Constitutional Law;

5. Requires resignations of current administration to be replaced by Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new elections within 120 days;

6. Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" enabling international banking improvements to proceed smoothly; ends U.S. aggressive military actions immediately, and many more improvements.

Wait I just found out something, just as I am writing this. Go to their link, and look at the number points, can you see that tint of pink? Well copy all those number points on word and paste them there, notice how it turns out to have a yellow background. Why? Its because yellow is the first colour noticed by the eye. Anyway that’s just something I noticed as I was writing this, I guess they really want you to notice there points.

Initiates world peace immediately? Restores constitutional law? Provides forgiveness of credit card? Wow those sound way too good but why don’t they mention there real intentions? Those that are following the page Click on the Dove in the bottom Left. Look at the 2006 reports, NESARA ends fascism in America? NESARA saves our world and ends dangerous actions? These people are great! (Huge sarcasm). This NESARA will take over the New World Order, it is Satan’s latest plan, the announcement of NESARA, this so called act when announced will inform the world about the “evil doings” of the New World Order. It will be the largest announcement all shows on television will halt for the public announcement, and this “Jesus” come along with thousands of Ufo’s. He will act quickly making a scene of those who oppose him, and to those who oppose them he will call them “Devil worshipper” and “Liars” he will use the ad-hominem tactic (going against the man) he will attack them personally because he knows every human committed sin - and he can use that to his advantage “ How can you believe this guy when in 1978 he stole a phone?” - just an example of what he might do. Somewhere along the lines of his rule he will announce the Chip or the mark of the Beast? But do you really think he will say “put this chip on guys - trust me its good” , no he will make sure your conditioned to believe its something totally safe. He will tell us the chip is used instead of credit cards, it can also track all humans so that no son or daughter will go missing, it will make sure that locations of criminals and terrorists are known. Man that sounds good! Too bad that’s not the real intentions.

Part 6 , I’ll get more detailed on everything so far, just to clear up any possible questions - I still haven’t used the bible codes yet.

nice posts cant wait untill part 6

i share alot of the same beliefs, im christian/catholic i by no means trust the church and they by no means speak for me, i dont trust orginized religion

ive never heard of NESARA before untill now

i always had a belief that aliens are planing something sinister

Thanks, i will finish it tommorow - i was suppose to do part 5 tommorow.

Anyway :

"Be sure to tell them we are removing the Bush government with NESARA's announcement this year!" - I read that at there news section post if you want the link, well i ll try to explain everything tommorow.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

Are you forgetting that the devil used to be an angel? and that the rebellion was a war in heaven?

For me, The Devil is a Devil and not fallen Angel.

Angels are always Angels and can never be fallen.

Have you ask God about it ?

For me, The Devil is a Devil and not fallen Angel.

Angels are always Angels and can never be fallen.

Have you ask God about it ?

Your right, but the truth is he was an Angel before and he was a well respected one. Thats what i meant. Angels can be fallen because it is God that cast them down, have you read the Bible, i take you are Christian.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

You know, this is all very interesting reading. I have to admit that.

But I have to say that even if these things do happen, it's useless to freak out and worry on them. Jesus Himself said that worrying about tomorrow is wrong. Pay attention to today. Let tomorrow take care of itself.

If you live your life by treating others as you would like to be treated...well...at the end of the day if that big rock comes falling out of the sky and you're about to meet your doom....at least you can close your eyes and realize that maybe you made a positive difference in someone's life.

Concentrate and care for the ones around you, not for yourself.

And it doesn't even matter if you believe in God. Treating others with kindness and respect makes the whole world spin a lot better and easier than spending your time thieving or thinking up your next scheme for revenge.

And for those of you, like myself, who do believe....don't pay attention to these numbers. It's an insult to God Himself...and most surely an insult to Jesus Himself. What must He be thinking looking down? Not even HE knows when the time will come.

For those who think that they've figured it out and will need to "fill Him in".....I'd hate to be the one standing in your shoes when it finally all does come down and you gotta answer yourself for it.