Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

why isnt peace achievable? boredom is the only interfereing human characteristic. I would like somone to describe to me a peaceful existance. what would happen? keep people feeling significant?

So are you saying that there should be no peace so we don't get bored????

Edited by Gods_Soldier

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's crazy. who in the world would want evil. I know I sure don't.

So are you saying that there should be no peace so we don't get bored????

no i am just asking if we achieved ... how would it perpetuate(sp).. what would be our "function"

To continue with our lifes peacfully...

FYI:

13 Families with Satanic Bloodlines:

The Astor's

The Bundy's

The Collins

The DuPont's

The Freeman's

The Kennedy's

The Li's

The Onassis

The Reynold's

The Rockefeller's

The Rothschild's

The Russell's

The Van Duyn's

Which Satanic Hierarchy does the Bush clan belong too?

as long as mythology is perpetuated in this worl there will be no peace. history has shown that religous extremests whether muslim, christians , jews, they will be at each others throats until they desrtroy one another. they all share a mentality of there is only one true faith and all others are wrong. the only way we can become peaceful is to leave the mythology behind and look to science to provide knowledge and become wise enough to use that knowledge

the only way we can become peaceful is to leave the mythology behind and look to science to provide knowledge and become wise enough to use that knowledge

It's the same thing.

FYI:

The Collins

The Onassis

yeah Phil collins I can agree with but are you sure about Onassis?

I quite like their music.

including the people in europe who had disabilities. they were the first group to be sent to the gas chambers. people like me. :( who couldn't help it that they were disabled because they were born with it. people like me. I was born with my disability. And do you think I actually enjoy having it. No I don't. If I didn't have it I would've been treated like a normal living breathing human being. not like a subhuman. I have been teased, i have been hurt, things have never been easy for me.And I hate it so much. I hope someday I'll get the chance to prove myself, my bravery, my courage, my strength, and my will to fight for what it is that I truly believe in.

Quite touching really. I think you've proved your courage already :tu:

including the people in europe who had disabilities. they were the first group to be sent to the gas chambers. people like me. :( who couldn't help it that they were disabled because they were born with it. people like me. I was born with my disability. And do you think I actually enjoy having it. No I don't. If I didn't have it I would've been treated like a normal living breathing human being. not like a subhuman. I have been teased, i have been hurt, things have never been easy for me. Do you think if I had a choice between being disabled and not being disabled if I would not wanna be undisabled. No because I would give up anything and everything just to be treated like a normal everyday human being. I hate it when people judge me before getting to know me first as a person. I hate it when people critizise me. If fact, I've been teased about my age on this forum and it's not pretty ethier. I've come across people who like i'm younger way younger then i actually am. not in my 20's but in pre-teen years. And I hate it so much. I hope someday I'll get the chance to prove myself, my bravery, my courage, my strength, and my will to fight for what it is that I truly believe in.

But anyway back to topic.

McKenna, I really enjoy reading your posts. You have a great energy about you. You're also very genuine and very well liked on this forum. Occassionally, some ignorant person will chime in and say something really sh**y. I've seen you handle yourself pretty good against them. There are several people (including myself) who've got your back. If you need it. :tu:

AH.....I hope not. I hope that when God comes back this next time that there will be no more evil ever again. I aim for PEACE FOREVER.

I hope not either. It was just a passing thought that I had, and decided to share it. I wouldn't put much stock in it. :)

FYI:

The Astor's

The Bundy's

The Collins

The DuPont's

The Freeman's

The Kennedy's

The Li's

The Onassis

The Reynold's

The Rockefeller's

The Rothschild's

The Russell's

The Van Duyn's

Who was it that JFK married again? ;)

or so thats what they the government wants us to believe. <_<

Um... no. There is physical evidence, written history records that can be carbon dated to prove that Egypt was taken over by Rome. It was once thought the battle of Troy ( Sparta VS Greece ) was a myth as well, until physical evidence of the war was found. God's did not come down to earth and wipe out civilizations. However, if a civilization that trusted so much in a god would blame a certain deity if the crop rotation went bad, or if a natural disaster hit. This puts the idea in our mind that, maybe in fact Gods came down to earth and destroyed there crops and killed them all. For reasons such as they did not sacrifice the right bull during the ritual ceremony, but the thought of that, is just ridiculous.

5/6 of this thread is about NEASARA!!! :(

http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html

I read about this Nesara group. All this sounds like nothing more then dis-gruntled people looking to point the blame on someone else. If you don't trust the states, or the government, then leave the United States. Why would you stay apart of something that you don't believe in ?.

Personally, the fact remains that there very well could be things in this world that we are not aware of. However, we trust the government to make the right decesions for us all, and I would suspect that they would. Do you think the people in congress want to die ?, or want there children or generations to perish ?. I trust my government to make the right decesions, and If I personally do not believe in a certain decree I will voice it. These people that voice all of these conspiracy theories need to find substancial evidence before speaking out. In Farenheit 9/11 , Michael Moore did a good job raising certain ideas, and the fact that he was not charged by the government for slander or in-correct information is less encouring that he could be correct. Personally though Gods_Soldier, I do not tie my mind up with politics and government decesions. I come to my own conclusions, and if there is something they do that effects me in a negative way, I will do my best to change/voice the decesion so that it better fits my needs.

There is physical evidence, written history records that can be carbon dated to prove that Egypt was taken over by Rome.

That sounds about the type of bull**** people derive from carbon dating. <_<

as long as mythology is perpetuated in this worl there will be no peace. history has shown that religous extremests whether muslim, christians , jews, they will be at each others throats until they desrtroy one another. they all share a mentality of there is only one true faith and all others are wrong. the only way we can become peaceful is to leave the mythology behind and look to science to provide knowledge and become wise enough to use that knowledge

the dark agenda is real... i am sorry. start looking for patterns. you will see them start to narrow themselves down. something is too real about all of this mythology.

religions are bad MISLED... yes... scientology is there to mislead a portion. and many other cults are here to mislead.. but they all mislead in the same manner... in a manner.

Edited by ADbox

I read about this Nesara group. All this sounds like nothing more then dis-gruntled people looking to point the blame on someone else. If you don't trust the states, or the government, then leave the United States. Why would you stay apart of something that you don't believe in ?.

Personally, the fact remains that there very well could be things in this world that we are not aware of. However, we trust the government to make the right decesions for us all, and I would suspect that they would. Do you think the people in congress want to die ?, or want there children or generations to perish ?. I trust my government to make the right decesions, and If I personally do not believe in a certain decree I will voice it. These people that voice all of these conspiracy theories need to find substancial evidence before speaking out. In Farenheit 9/11 , Michael Moore did a good job raising certain ideas, and the fact that he was not charged by the government for slander or in-correct information is less encouring that he could be correct. Personally though Gods_Soldier, I do not tie my mind up with politics and government decesions. I come to my own conclusions, and if there is something they do that effects me in a negative way, I will do my best to change/voice the decesion so that it better fits my needs.

thats a good policy.. but that doesnt make you more right than him. this is what his energy is granted towards. somone has to play the roll in waking up the american side of the collective conscious. Even if he is wrong. he is right.

if he is wrong. the people will rise above him. if he is right. the people will rise to his level. regardless, like many others on UM, he is sucking power away from the few, and reestablishing it in the minds of individuals.

I hope you are right about members of our government pulling through. they are all human, and not ALL of them are bound to their secret societie's agenda. there might be wistleblowers

These are all documented by Roman Law and Literature. They are documented by the Assyrians, Nubians and the Macedonians under Alexander the Great. What do you think happened to Egypt ?

I hope you are right about members of our government pulling through. they are all human, and not ALL of them are bound to their secret societie's agenda. there might be wistleblowers

I would assume no government will hand over mankinds civilization in a handbag, and have it utterly destroyed by "aliens". No one person can make a decesion such as that, it would take the entire world, not just the United States government to bring on such a fate. I find most conspiracy theorists seem to watch to many movies in which all of this happens.

I do agree like I said that there could be many things "under wrap " and not told to the general public. My personal opinion, thats a good thing. If the president of the United States went on his podium and addressed the entire world on the validity on alien life, the world would be in anarchy. You think you could handle it ?, but everyone would be full of questions. Everday life would be changed forever, not to mention all the world religions would be grasping at straws to find answers for the billions of followers. With just those simple examples said, yes, I trust the government to make the decesions they need to make. And for the people that might know some "secret " I admire them for carrying that burden in there lifetime, and not being able to live in bliss.

well thats your opinion. but as for me i don't trust them anymore. nope the government lost my trust along time ago. and so for them(although actually not) they will never ever get my trust back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

your funny. and i believe you. i just think the way you said what you said was funny. ha ha ha.

FYI:

The Astor's

The Bundy's

The Collins

The DuPont's

The Freeman's

The Kennedy's

The Li's

The Onassis

The Reynold's

The Rockefeller's

The Rothschild's

The Russell's

The Van Duyn's

HAH ! I KNEW I SAW KENNEDY !!

On the topic at hand (not the aside, or rather the least erroneous topic), i don't disagree with any of you (the ideas you state are neither right or wrong, as their ideas, <and that's a whole other digression>, but rather find it... however subtly, and for lack of a more appropriate term, patriotic. What you say, in specifics (because your perception on the government has no bearing on the stipulationan and over all...human, aspects that a government are ultimately made of) seems, to me at least, an idea in which you rely too much on unmitigated speculation and your pervading sense of disenfranchisement by some sort of collective, leading to your argument (if you will) that ignorance lends itself to a pacification (to some extent) and that there is an uber conspiracy in one regard or the other. Though there are many aspects to what I'm saying and what you may be referring to, there is an anecdote I have for you (you'll probably take it how you will and completely miss whatever obscure point I'm making)which is such: You have no consciousness of what you don't know. I'm inclined to ramble more, but I have to go pack a bowl.

On the topic at hand (not the aside, or rather the least erroneous topic), i don't disagree with any of you (the ideas you state are neither right or wrong, as their ideas, <and that's a whole other digression>, but rather find it... however subtly, and for lack of a more appropriate term, patriotic. What you say, in specifics (because your perception on the government has no bearing on the stipulationan and over all...human, aspects that a government are ultimately made of) seems, to me at least, an idea in which you rely too much on unmitigated speculation and your pervading sense of disenfranchisement by some sort of collective, leading to your argument (if you will) that ignorance lends itself to a pacification (to some extent) and that there is an uber conspiracy in one regard or the other. Though there are many aspects to what I'm saying and what you may be referring to, there is an anecdote I have for you (you'll probably take it how you will and completely miss whatever obscure point I'm making)which is such: You have no consciousness of what you don't know. I'm inclined to ramble more, but I have to go pack a bowl.

Im gonna scold you... im sorry.

when you write... write to your audience and not to yourself. no hard feelings. as far as your post goes.. it makes sense. but your wisdom was waisted by your rhetoric.

and try to quit smoking, your poking holes in your spirit. all your energy is focused on your mind. that is an easy was to disacioate yourself socially and become a headcase. unless you can meditate and hold your mind still without it bombarding you with subconscious thought. If you can do that ur alright.(i think) but pot affects everyone differently! and sadly everyone the same...

Edited by ADbox

So what would you say if NESARA announces? what will you do?

Also.

I know its your opinion that you trust the goverment and i respect that, but i have to ask you have you visited any other country besides the U.S, namely China and some European countries - because you would be suprised how much those goverments attack the U.S and how they seem to try and "solve" some events that happened. Also have you visited Germany - they are very open about NESARA and the media team tries to report the latest news from them. This is some what the same in Japan but not to that extent.

I remember my stay in China - some great and helpful people i met, but you had to feel sorry for them. I remember there news, they'd attack the US in subjects like racism, theft and the U.S "need" for expansion (for resources). But on the other hand the U.S attacks China for its aggression towards its people, and the rate of develpoment of its military. So you see they are both right in a sense. :)