Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

I would assume no government will hand over mankinds civilization in a handbag, and have it utterly destroyed by "aliens". No one person can make a decesion such as that, it would take the entire world, not just the United States government to bring on such a fate. I find most conspiracy theorists seem to watch to many movies in which all of this happens.

My view

Maybe if it was not the goverment - but now think about what the people would say to NESARA, look at what they are offering, you have to admit some of these stuff are dreams gone true "world peace" etc. And no idoit will say "no, i hate peace! i want war damnit!" - Also like i said (and so did NESARA) NESARA is a world event, once it is announced all actions will happen around the world - it is a one world goverment!. Its the ultimate trick!

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think that the Goverments of the World are using Religion to rule over us and are actually insighting Anarchy on the streets of every country .Why can't world leaders get along or are they just interested in Capitolising on the exspense of mans hard work. The greatest leader I have come to know was King David of Isreal. Why do the royal famly claim to be decendents of David when they are German KingDavid

The Goverments of today should have learnt from their past before making rash decisions the Easten powers are right to have thier say with the West cause of trading with Dollars but they are also wrong for breaching the contracts made like Arms trade and cheap labour.Leaders today need to draw out Corruption because thats the main cause of civil strife evident in Africa.In Europe things are more different we have big firms interested in profits and shares more than expanding business to poorer countries. :rolleyes: Taking from the quote I made on King David he did'nt look at people in class or importance towards the State he even fed a street kid at his table saying eat and grow strong and you are welcome to dine everyday.God saw that David was wise with decisions of deployment and he said to David 'I will establish your house and throne forever for thou have proven your worthyness to me and your people' I don't see 1 leader today making a big difference in our World if you were to make a war would'nt you fight in the battle to get your respect.

Edited by Lion of Judah

the dark agenda is real... i am sorry. start looking for patterns. you will see them start to narrow themselves down. something is too real about all of this mythology.

religions are bad MISLED... yes... scientology is there to mislead a portion. and many other cults are here to mislead.. but they all mislead in the same manner... in a manner.

I'm gonna see if I can find information on the dark agenda. what it is all about. i'll share my findings.

On the topic at hand (not the aside, or rather the least erroneous topic), i don't disagree with any of you (the ideas you state are neither right or wrong, as their ideas, <and that's a whole other digression>, but rather find it... however subtly, and for lack of a more appropriate term, patriotic. What you say, in specifics (because your perception on the government has no bearing on the stipulationan and over all...human, aspects that a government are ultimately made of) seems, to me at least, an idea in which you rely too much on unmitigated speculation and your pervading sense of disenfranchisement by some sort of collective, leading to your argument (if you will) that ignorance lends itself to a pacification (to some extent) and that there is an uber conspiracy in one regard or the other. Though there are many aspects to what I'm saying and what you may be referring to, there is an anecdote I have for you (you'll probably take it how you will and completely miss whatever obscure point I'm making)which is such: You have no consciousness of what you don't know. I'm inclined to ramble more, but I have to go pack a bowl.

yeah well i'd rather believe what i want to to believe. and besides you can post whatever you have to say about the topic at hand as much as all you want. still you are not gonna get me to change my opinion, beliefs, or what i think about the governments of the world. I still will hate them, not trust them, or believe them in whatever they say about world issues or whatever, and i'll always be suspious of what they say and what they do. They certainly don't have my interest at hand here. I can tell you that much. And they've already lost my trust. And they no matter what they say or do will never ever get my trust back.

I'll bet you i will be here in two years and noone will still have heard of this Nesera you speak of.......its an internet fad at best. :mellow:

Why is it that people don't take this stuff seriously and so they don't form a plan to protect themselves if something does happen. People should take this stuff seriously even if they believe it to be a fad. Because you just never know for sure what is or isn't true. Unless your psychic. But then again that has its flows as well. Honestly, look at 9-11 people. I mean it happened and nobody knew it was gonna happen except maybe our untrustworthy government. so nobody had enough time to formulate a plan to help protect themselves from any harm that might have come to them. And so peoples minds started running like a race horse. And they were all scared and it a panic. Now if earlier they had heard something about it. this is just talk what i'm saying here. if they would have known something ahead of time then they could of formulated a plan to help protect them from harm if any harm should have ever come to them. Like get out of the building ahead of time before the event took place and go to a more safer place. get what i'm talking about. and their minds probably would have been less running like a race horse and they probably wouldn't have been in such a panic. And alot of lives would have been saved.

If what i'm saying doesn't strick any points or whatever that's ok. Or if I just happen to be wrong. What can I say. I'm sorry. But if it does happen and you have taken it seriously and planned out steps in advance to help protect you in an event of an emergency then you can act those plans out. and you would probably be more safe then if you were to not take this seriously. If you don't know what i'm talking about or understand what i'm saying. think of the emerency event if it ever should happen as a fire drill or a tornado drill that you practice at school in an event if a fire or a tornado does happen. you would have formulated a plan and practiced it in advance so that if the even does happen you would know what to do or what the proper measures to take in case of an emergency. Honestly, you have to wonder if sometimes America isn't it's own worst enemy. You know. People who are members here and who are in the military probably know what i'm talking about. If not that's ok. But you have to admit I do have a point. Well at least I think I do.

That's just my opinion. think whatever you want to think.

Any Thoughts?

Edited by McKenna

I'll bet you i will be here in two years and noone will still have heard of this Nesera you speak of.......its an internet fad at best. :mellow:

I agree :yes:

So what would you say if NESARA announces? what will you do?

Also.

I know its your opinion that you trust the goverment and i respect that, but i have to ask you have you visited any other country besides the U.S, namely China and some European countries - because you would be suprised how much those goverments attack the U.S and how they seem to try and "solve" some events that happened. Also have you visited Germany - they are very open about NESARA and the media team tries to report the latest news from them. This is some what the same in Japan but not to that extent.

I remember my stay in China - some great and helpful people i met, but you had to feel sorry for them. I remember there news, they'd attack the US in subjects like racism, theft and the U.S "need" for expansion (for resources). But on the other hand the U.S attacks China for its aggression towards its people, and the rate of develpoment of its military. So you see they are both right in a sense. :)

I have not been in Germany or China. I live in Canada, and have visited the United States as well as other places world wide such as Rome. I do agree that every nation will attack eachother through media. I have never even heard of NESARA until this post had brought it up, and also agree soon it will be another internet fad, something along the lines of John Timor.

if the rapture is really going to happen what do i have to do to be excepted to the real jesus christs side. and to be excepted up into heaven. before distaster stricks.

Edited by McKenna

if the rapture is really going to happen what do i have to do to be excepted to the real jesus christs side. and to be excepted up into heaven. before distaster stricks.

To McKenna,

Truly believe in him, then tell him that. :tu:

To Others:

OK, christian haters, bring on the flames. I'm not afraid of you! :P

To McKenna,

Truly believe in him, then tell him that. :tu:

To Others:

OK, christian haters, bring on the flames. I'm not afraid of you! :P

well, of course you wouldn't be afraid of them your a military dude. :ph34r: your not afraid of something so big as death itself. so obviously you wouldn't be afraid as something little like this.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

by the way, i must say. even though this might embarrsse you because i'm putting it in public forum view. but i think your the most nicest,caring,kind, and sweet person here on the um. that i appericate and have had the pleassure of meeting you here on um and talking with you in the lost bible thread.

:innocent::wub::innocent::wub::innocent::wub::innocent::wub:

I think I'll write a song telling him how much i believe in him,love him,care about him, and forgive him for all of his sins that he has commited. if he has committed any at all.

Edited by McKenna

I'm gonna see if I can find information on the dark agenda. what it is all about. i'll share my findings.

the dark agenda is a term i use to label the manipulative matrix that attempts to control the human collective conscious. and enact its gloabalist plans.

the dark agenda is a term i use to label the manipulative matrix that attempts to control the human collective conscious. and enact its gloabalist plans.

whats the manipulative matrix.

check this article out. its about something called Pax Neo-Tech. it says something in here about the Illuminati.

http://www.neo-tech.com/pax-b1/intro-def.php

Edited by McKenna

:o wtf :o

wow :o i'm i'm ah....... :o wow

so whats this picture of. can you explain it to me.

Edited by McKenna

It means most people believe they’re quite well-informed; when in fact the majority of information they get comes from TV newspapers etc.

Collectively this creates a subjective reality (matrix) which some people confuse as objective reality.

It means most people believe they’re quite well-informed; when in fact the majority of information they get comes from TV newspapers etc.

Collectively this creates a subjective reality (matrix) which some people confuse as objective reality.

Ok so it's basicly a false reality created by the fallen angels and the drones. Through newsparapers,media,t.v. etc. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I've got a feeling I'm right.

I used to think and believe that I was well informed of information. Just by watching t.v. etc. But now I'm just finding out that all of that is just a big huge lie. Brought on by the fallen angels and the drones. Now I'm gonna not go by the information that's on the t.v.,newspapers, etc. Right now I figure the only best way at this point in time to be morely so well-informed of stuff is to research it yourself. And come up with your own answers. But then even the internet you can't be to sure about. Because it's technology after all. And I no longer trust technology,as well as the government, or the aliens(which I now believe they are not aliens but fallen angels and drones).

Edited by McKenna

Ok so it's basicly a false reality created by the fallen angels and the drones. Through newsparapers,media,t.v. etc. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I've got a feeling I'm right.

i beleave the right time for NESERA to make there anouncement would be june,6 2006

666 bit to obvious?

sorry the last post included info that wasnt suposed to be there. havnt posted in a while . again quite obvious.

In theory it would be possible to control or at least condition the mass population’s collective consciousness using the media; especially via the news.

You’re rarely given the facts; generally you’re just given enough information to formulate an emotional response (usually it’s a negative one)

I believe it’s possible an alien race is monitoring these emotional responses to create an accurate emotional assessment of the human race. I use the word monitoring not influencing because I can’t say for sure.

In theory it would be possible to control or at least condition the mass population’s collective consciousness using the media; especially via the news.

You’re rarely given the facts; generally you’re just given enough information to formulate an emotional response (usually it’s a negative one)

I believe it’s possible an alien race is monitoring these emotional responses to create an accurate emotional assessment of the human race. I use the word monitoring not influencing because I can’t say for sure.

why would they be doing something like that. in your believe obviously. :unsure2: oh great i now feel like a big huge lab rat in a experiment all about emotion and all of that crap. :rolleyes:

oh brother. what next. will they be turning us into actual rats after this or what. :rolleyes:

If you read the book of Job you`ll see that in a meeting with God, beings from different worlds came unto the presence of the Lord. So it surely exists life in many other worlds. But according to the bible they are not allowed to visit the planet earth because of sin. Now the fallen angels are pretty,beautiful, remember that man was created to the image of God a little less than the angels. So because of sin they might not be so beautiful as before...but surely they are not the grays or the demons!!

Now if they desguise themselves as angels of light or as people already dead, then they can also desguise themselves as strange creatures to confuse us. and last...remember that in the book of Revelation says that even the chosen ones will be deceived.

Edited by dalilu

If you read the book of Job you`ll see that in a meeting with God, beings from different worlds came unto the presence of the Lord. So it surely exists life in many other worlds. But according to the bible they are not allowed to visit the planet earth because of sin. Now the fallen angels are pretty,beautiful, remember that man was created to the image of God a little less than the angels. So because of sin they might not be so beautiful as before...but surely they are not the grays or the demons!!

Now if they desguise themselves as angels of light or as people already dead, then they can also desguise themselves as strange creatures to confuse us. and last...remember that in the book of Revelation says that even the chosen ones will be deceived.

I never said the "greys" were fallen, i just said that they are created and are the "working force" for the reptillians.

I was trying to say that very same thing (in different words) earlier in this forum. I completely agree with you. There is something going on, however, I think most of the conspiracy theorists are looking in the wrong direction. If you really want to find out what's going on, start with the media, and then work your way up. Everyone is so convinced that the Bush and Blair administrations are the evil nexus that's causing all the worlds problems, when they're wrong. I'm not saying that the Bush and Blair administration are good administrations. I'm saying there's another power much bigger and much worse than the Bush and Blair Admin. That power controls the media.

That's all I'm going to say on that subject.

I was trying to say that very same thing (in different words) earlier in this forum. I completely agree with you. There is something going on, however, I think most of the conspiracy theorists are looking in the wrong direction. If you really want to find out what's going on, start with the media, and then work your way up. Everyone is so convinced that the Bush and Blair administrations are the evil nexus that's causing all the worlds problems, when they're wrong. I'm not saying that the Bush and Blair administration are good administrations. I'm saying there's another power much bigger and much worse than the Bush and Blair Admin. That power controls the media.

That's all I'm going to say on that subject.

if i pm u will u tell me more about the issue. that's if you can or if you want to. i certainly dont want to be responsible for getting u into trouble. i really respect, admire, and like you. your such a kind person. but anyway its up to you. look up at my other post. post 842. oh ill just post it here in this post:

QUOTE(rapid7 @ Apr 7 2006, 04:53 PM)

Me:

I used to think and believe that I was well informed of information. Just by watching t.v. etc. But now I'm just finding out that all of that is just a big huge lie. Brought on by the fallen angels and the drones. Now I'm gonna not go by the information that's on the t.v.,newspapers, etc. Right now I figure the only best way at this point in time to be morely so well-informed of stuff is to research it yourself. And come up with your own answers. But then even the internet you can't be to sure about. Because it's technology after all. And I no longer trust technology,as well as the government, or the aliens(which I now believe they are not aliens but fallen angels and drones).

Edited by McKenna