Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

tv in the usa where you live is controled bye the NSA and various other agencies...they keep you safe from any truth :blink:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tv in the usa where you live is controled bye the NSA and various other agencies...they keep you safe from any truth :blink:

that's not good :no:

gimme the information that your keeping from us nsa. i demand to know. :passifier::gun:

I'm waiting. :whistle: come on give it to me now. <_<

Edited by McKenna

that's not good :no:

gimme the information that your keeping from us nsa. i demand to know. :passifier::whistle::gun:

Oh, it's really obvious with certain shows and the various news media big time keeping certain things from reaching the public and/ or reporting the "whole truth" etc.

One show that was "scrapped" was called "Over There" that was on for only 13 episodes on the FX Channel. It was shown for just ONE season but was quite a hit. I seriously think the Bush Administration had something to do with the series ending so quickly as it was a very good show, but also very controversial.

And don't tell me because we are in Iraq right now that the show was bad.. that's nonsense. My son-in-law is "over there" right now and to me the show although not based on any truths, gave some serious things for the public to think about.. I betcha' Bush did not like the flack he was getting either. LOL

Oh, it's really obvious with certain shows and the various news media big time keeping certain things from reaching the public and/ or reporting the "whole truth" etc.

One show that was "scrapped" was called "Over There" that was on for only 13 episodes on the FX Channel. It was shown for just ONE season but was quite a hit. I seriously think the Bush Administration had something to do with the series ending so quickly as it was a very good show, but also very controversial.

And don't tell me because we are in Iraq right now that the show was bad.. that's nonsense. My son-in-law is "over there" right now and to me the show although not based on any truths, gave some serious things for the public to think about.. I betcha' Bush did not like the flack he was getting either. LOL

go there is that the show that was of ms. clinton being the president and they were trying to convice everybody watching it that if a women is president shell need a man by her side. i'd say so old fashioned if you ask me. come on people get with the times its the 21 centry for crying out loud. :td:

Edited by McKenna

Ok so it's basicly a false reality created by the fallen angels and the drones. Through newsparapers,media,t.v. etc. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I've got a feeling I'm right.

It may be a false reality but who knows who created it? could be just our human desires, interests etc. Just us humans.

I know the aliens such as the greys and mantis types do exist in objective reality and are here on earth.

I wouldn’t call them fallen angels although I cannot deny the demon comparison;

I call them aliens because I don’t know exactly what they are or where they’re from.

I’d really prefer science to answer that question.

Mainstream science understandably, will not accept this without irrefutable evidence.

And getting irrefutable evidence into the hands of mainstream science is as ‘close to impossible’ task ever to achieve.

go there is that the show that was of ms. clinton being the president and they were trying to convice everybody watching it that if a women is president shell need a man by her side. i'd say so old fashioned if you ask me. come on people get with the times its the 21 centry for crying out loud. :td:

I should have posted the link about the show I was talking about (see below link ):

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/...there/main.html

The episode guide USED to have working "promo's" to watch snippets of the show. Sadly those are no longer working now.

Oh, don't take my word for how great this show was.. They now have the ONE and only season sold on Amazon. Read the "reviews" there from others on this show:

Over There on Amazon

I just know Bush had something to do with this show ending so soon.

Edited by Cinders

It may be a false reality but who knows who created it? could be just our human desires, interests etc. Just us humans.

I know the aliens such as the greys and mantis types do exist in objective reality and are here on earth.

I call them aliens because I don’t know exactly what they are or where they’re from.

Mainstream science understandably, will not accept this without irrefutable evidence.

And getting irrefutable evidence into the hands of mainstream science is as ‘close to impossible’ task ever to achieve.

You know who you sound like? David Icke eash lol. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gods_Soldier

You know who you sound like? David Icke eash lol. :rolleyes:

Mmmh given the choice, who would I rather sound like?

David icke or David koresh? :huh:

If you read the book of Job you`ll see that in a meeting with God, beings from different worlds came unto the presence of the Lord. So it surely exists life in many other worlds. But according to the bible they are not allowed to visit the planet earth because of sin. Now the fallen angels are pretty,beautiful, remember that man was created to the image of God a little less than the angels. So because of sin they might not be so beautiful as before...but surely they are not the grays or the demons!!

Now if they desguise themselves as angels of light or as people already dead, then they can also desguise themselves as strange creatures to confuse us. and last...remember that in the book of Revelation says that even the chosen ones will be deceived.

Can you please explain this more to me. I'm not getting a word your saying. sorry.

Who's Koresh :S

What does ojective reality mean. And how do you know for sure that they exist. Just curious to know why you won't call them fallen angels. i mean what's a fallen angel anyway. How do you know that their not fallen angels. Why are they here on earth. How impossible is getting evidence into mainstream science. Like is there some force or something keeping this covered up. And are these beings good or bad. Meaning will they hurt us or not. You know there is an act called the freedom of information act that I think was passed to make law in 1990 or 1991. And then there's the human rights act. Don't know when that was passed. I don't get it. If there are people who are trying to keep this hidden don't they know about these acts and if they do know about these acts don't they care about the public that the public is being lied too. Or do they just don't care.

going back:

Control your programming. Your manifest your own reality. surround yourself with things you like. Even these forums are evil. bc it is controlling your programming. in reality non of us are in the position to do anything about anything, and we are building a reality that does not apply to our reality in a micro society(vrs macro) sense.

but i believe in destiny and we are all making this mistake for a reason.

Edited by ADbox

I should have posted the link about the show I was talking about (see below link ):

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/...there/main.html

The episode guide USED to have working "promo's" to watch snippets of the show. Sadly those are no longer working now.

Oh, don't take my word for how great this show was.. They now have the ONE and only season sold on Amazon. Read the "reviews" there from others on this show:

Over There on Amazon

I just know Bush had something to do with this show ending so soon.

I read some of the reviews and in them the people say that it's to bad FOX discontinued the show. And blah blah blah blah blah...... <_< So that clearly states that in my opinion and theory that they the people who wrote the reviews probably watched FOX maybe to watch the next upcoming eposode on the tv schdule for FOX. And then FOX came on saying that do to blah blah blah blah this show will no longer be airing anymore. And my theory is that FOX said nothing about the Bush administration cancelling it. Clearly a cover-up. :rolleyes:

I read some of the reviews and in them the people say that it's to bad FOX discontinued the show. And blah blah blah blah blah...... <_< So that clearly states that in my opinion and theory that they the people who wrote the reviews probably watched FOX maybe to watch the next upcoming eposode on the tv schdule for FOX. And then FOX came on saying that do to blah blah blah blah this show will no longer be airing anymore. And my theory is that FOX said nothing about the Bush administration cancelling it. Clearly a cover-up. :rolleyes:

Actually is was FX... and it was the only "series show" that I've really been into in many years. (and was the only reason I watched the FX channel) I never found a straight answer as to why FX decided to cancel this show.. But I am not surprised..

..fool me once shame on me.. fool me TWICE BUSH, shame on you-

Bush rallied us into Afghanistan.. we were all for it being right after 9/11 but BAM! now we find ourselves in Iraq! I have NO doubt that the Bush Administration "bullied" FX on canceling this show.

BTW, there is ALOT of control also on what's shown on the NEWS Media as well.

Actually is was FX... and it was the only "series show" that I've really been into in many years. (and was the only reason I watched the FX channel) I never found a straight answer as to why FX decided to cancel this show.. But I am not surprised..

..fool me once shame on me.. fool me TWICE BUSH, shame on you-

Bush rallied us into Afghanistan.. we were all for it being right after 9/11 but BAM! now we find ourselves in Iraq! I have NO doubt that the Bush Administration "bullied" FX on canceling this show.

BTW, there is ALOT of control also on what's shown on the NEWS Media as well.

Well of course there is. That's why I never watch the news. I growe up watching the news every morning eatting breafast with my mom while getting ready for school. When I was in elementary and middle and high school. Little did i know sadly that I was being feed crap. :rolleyes: Fortunatly when i got outta my parents house and starting going to college i was able to get away from watching the news channel every weekday morning. Now in the morning I never watch the news. Before when i was in college and didn't watch the news in wasn't because of a cover-up. It was because of so much negative stories on it. You know people killing other people, arsone, bombings, stuff like that. And I hate violence,eviliness,and cruelty so much. That's why before I ever found out about the cover-up that I didn't watch the news. And whenever I'm at my parents house and they have the news on i go upstairs in my room and shut the door and listen to music. I hate watching the news. It's so gross and icky. Yake. <_<

Like I said before the best way to be well informed about something is to research it yourself and come up with your own conclussions. Not just taking somebodys word for it. Because your to lazy to look up information on the topic. Looking up information and researching it myself and coming up with my own conclussions is defineatly something I need to do more of .

Edited by McKenna

Who's Koresh :S

Koresh was the leader of the branch davidians a cult; he was a self proclaimed christ. :geek:

Okay lol, you got a point but still there both full of ****, but hey some people think i am, but i don't sell books about my findings nor do i proclaim i am some kind of "chosen one" :D

Okay lol, you got a point but still there both full of ****, but hey some people think i am, but i don't sell books about my findings nor do i proclaim i am some kind of "chosen one" :D

No kidding. Your much better then the antichrists. And that's the honest to God truth. :yes:

hey peeps im new to this site,its seems gr8,the peeps here seem realy friendly. my views on the god matter to be honest im not at all sure. im 15 and havnt realy thought about it that much. but my views on extra-terrestrials :alien: are a totaly different matter. i have thought about it for sumtime and i do believe that we are not alone. that we have been visited by other lifeforms. but i do also believe that most people only say they have encountered for publicity and attention,but some i belive are genuine. erm...i dnt rely want to carry on talkin crap cus i wil jst end up spamming,so if any1 shares my believes then plz say so and we could have in-depth convo on it,see if we can cum to sum definite conclusions... :alien::alien::alien:

What does ojective reality mean.

It’s a bit complicated as are all definitions of reality but one definition is ‘no faith required’ eg you don’t need to believe in your computer to know it’s in front of you. And if another person walked into your room, they’d also be able to see, touch and feel your computer; neither one of you would have to believe the computer is real to know it exists in objective reality.

Just curious to know why you won't call them fallen angels. i mean what's a fallen angel anyway. How do you know that their not fallen angels.

They could be fallen angels, whatever that means in the biblical sense; it would be impossible to verify without using faith. Did I just say impossible? I meant, as close to impossible as you can get. :innocent:

Why are they here on earth.

I don’t know. Observation, control or maybe they’ve always been here? I can only speculate.

How impossible is getting evidence into mainstream science.

Remember the aliens want to remain covert.

So really you’d have to kill one. Lets face it, a corpse is the only irrefutable evidence mainstream science will accept.

I’m sure it's a pretty tough task to achieve and then you’d have to get the corpse to either a mainstream scientist or to the mainstream press.

Oh and you’d have to do all of this without the military finding out and without the alien’s p***ed mates getting you.

Remember the aliens want to remain covert.

So really you’d have to kill one. Lets face it, a corpse is the only irrefutable evidence mainstream science will accept.

I’m sure it's a pretty tough task to achieve and then you’d have to get the corpse to either a mainstream scientist or to the mainstream press.

Oh and you’d have to do all of this without the military finding out and without the alien’s p***ed mates getting you.

Going to the "mainstream media" would be extremely difficult.. so many are "controlled" by the governments.

And the military, they'd be all over you like flies on garbage! And / or out to ruin your "credibility"

Now as for p***ing off an alien's mate for killing one of their own... would they be "eye for an eye" ?

Now as for p***ing off an alien's mate for killing one of their own... would they be "eye for an eye" ?

Could be. I wouldn’t recommend killing or attempting to kill an alien unless you're sure you know what you're dealing with. anyway I don't think there is a lot we could do about it even if this was common knowledge.

Edited by rapid7

Could be. I wouldn’t recommend killing or attempting to kill an alien unless you're sure you know what you're dealing with. anyway I don't think there is a lot we could do about it even if this was common knowledge.

Ahh, this thread is getting a little dry. You know you guys are just commenting to keep this post up. ;)

Ahh, this thread is getting a little dry. You know you guys are just commenting to keep this post up. ;)

Why did you quote rapid?

Anyway...

If you didn't notice already, alot of new users are starting to post that had not posted before :D.

Anyway again...

From NESARA :

First, Iran doesn’t have a nuke and is nowhere close to getting one,

according to the CIA. If they did have one, using it would guarantee

almost instantaneous annihilation by Israel and the United States.

Hysterical fear of Iran is way out of proportion to reality.

Hmm didn't the Iranian President publicly announce that he wanted Israel "wiped off the map"? :hmm:

Why did you quote rapid?

Anyway...

If you didn't notice already, alot of new users are starting to post that had not posted before :D.

Anyway again...

From NESARA :

Hmm didn't the Iranian President publicly announce that he wanted Israel "wiped off the map"? :hmm:

Roger that!

Also, there are different ways to enrich Uranium. Why are they choosing a way that is specific for atomic weaponry, when a cheap and easier way could be done for power. The real conspiracy here, is the people who want to demonize the US. It's all about propaganda.