Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

No one can really tell that their Guide Book is the true and authentic guide that came from God. What they have and what most of humans have is Faith and faith can kill.

Iran and most of the middle east teaches ISLAM. If you don't believe what they believe, you risk losing your head.

Most other religion teaches tolerance and forbids killing.

It is very urgent now to find the lost Bible manuscript, merge all religion into one and stop humans from exploiting each other and join the aliens in exploring the rest of the universe.

Nuke wars will doomed us all and we are heading that way.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one can really tell that their Guide Book is the true and authentic guide that came from God. What they have and what most of humans have is Faith and faith can kill.

Iran and most of the middle east teaches ISLAM. If you don't believe what they believe, you risk losing your head.

It is very urgent now to find the lost Bible manuscript, merge all religion into one and stop humans from exploiting each other and join the aliens in exploring the rest of the universe.

Are you a NESARA spokes person :P

Here's what I think should be done:

1. Have no religion at all. Meaning Ban all religions.

2. Wait for Jesus Christ(the real one) to come and let him set the record straight on beliefs and so on.

Are you a NESARA spokes person :P

Sorry, I do not represent Nesara and I dont know what it means.

Here's what I think should be done:

1. Have no religion at all. Meaning Ban all religions.

2. Wait for Jesus Christ(the real one) to come and let him set the record straight on beliefs and so on.

Religious Gods.

1. Jews = Yahweh

2. Muslim = Allah

3. Christian = Christ

4. Other Christian = Father, Son and Holy spirit (trinity)

5. other Gods here.

6. Societies who do not believe in God.

Keep whatever faith you have. Does your God makes a free humans? Alien Gods do if not, these aliens have long been exploiting humans.

Stop exploitation on any form.

Like I said before the best way to be well informed about something is to research it yourself and come up with your own conclussions. Not just taking somebodys word for it. Because your to lazy to look up information on the topic. Looking up information and researching it myself and coming up with my own conclussions is defineatly something I need to do more of .

ur right about that,but theres also the problem,because u cant do a personal research on everything.

For example biology,basically I would have to become a biology prof maself to make sure that everything they say or teach us in school is really the truth,but I dont have enough time to do the same for math,physics,chemistry etc,so the only thing I can do is get as much information from as many different sources as possible n then draw a conclusion which might be the truth but I cant tell for sure because I have to rely on other peoples findings.

That means basically I can question everything up to ma own existence,I mean who can tell me for sure that ma whole life aint another persons dream :blink:

And in ma opinion this is a healthy attitude as long as it doesnt stop you from living your life the way u want to,make room for possibilties but dont waste your life thinking "what if?"

And about the news u should watch them at least from time to time,

although they show too many negativ stuff and too few positiv,

but it keeps u informed about what the enemy is up to if u know what I mean,

its hard to fight an enemy if u dont know anything about them.

And it isnt about the fighting cuz I know u don like violence but u get ma point.

I disagree with banning all religions because the sheer existence of religion isnt the problem,its the people that think that there religion is the best and the rest is crap.

For example maybe there was a guy called mohamed(I hope its written right,if it isnt I mean no offense)at the same time when there was a guy called jesus,who am I to judge?

I respect the belief of christians and I respect the belief of muslims,why shouldnt I?

So u belief in a different story...and?Whers the problem with that?There is none and especially people who belief in god or allah should show a little bit more tolerance,

u can show people another door but dont force them to open it,again why should u?

Cause if ur happy with ya belief theres no need in forcing it on anybody else and that is pure faith.

just ma 2 cents

peaz

Sorry, I do not represent Nesara and I dont know what it means.

Religious Gods.

1. Jews = Yahweh

2. Muslim = Allah

3. Christian = Christ

4. Other Christian = Father, Son and Holy spirit (trinity)

5. other Gods here.

6. Societies who do not believe in God.

Keep whatever faith you have. Does your God makes a free humans? Alien Gods do if not, these aliens have long been exploiting humans.

Stop exploitation on any form.

accually jesus isnt the christian god, the christian god is....god but jesus is the messiah or saviour

the nuke wars are being set up by the same people who are offering us this "way out".

i love you, and i understand that you are an enthusiast(sp), but the agenda of the aliens that this thread is refering to is not one that will uplift, but rather secure... and then slaughter. and bring hell on earth. (ooooo i hate that i had to say that.. its so creepy sounding)

Edited by ADbox

the nuke wars are being set up by the same people who are offering us this "way out".

you idiot. thats the whole "deception" part about this thread.

wow. dude calm down. take big deep breaths ok. we wouldn't want you to have a heart attack. now would we. ;) so calm down.

and please be nice. which means don't call people negative names.

thanks,

mac

wow. dude calm down. take big deep breaths ok. we wouldn't want you to have a heart attack. now would we. ;) so calm down.

and please be nice. which means don't call people negative names.

thanks,

mac

no anger here. that was a crafted response. i take this personal. he's read it, now its edited, and you can remove it from your quote to protect pride

sometimes its ok to be stern.. but i forgot whoelse was in my audience! :rolleyes: oh well. hope u can forgive me.

**I'm signing off the lost bible thread. this was awsome. remember all the bad **** threads i read on this site can be found on strangedays. it serves kinda like a backup for UM.

Edited by ADbox

When do you think the end will be??

Well actually I read somwhere that we messed up our interpretation of the Mayan calendar. You see it recycles every 100,00 years. It would have to do this 616(the new evil number) times.

Edited by fartmonkey65

no anger here. that was a crafted response. i take this personal. he's read it, now i will edit it, and you can remove it from your quote to protect pride.

What did you edit? I have not read it yet. Please complete what you want to say. What seems to be the problem? Is my views different from yours?

Well actually I read somwhere that we messed up our interpretation of the Mayan calendar. You see it recycles every 100,00 years. It would have to do this 616(the new evil number) times.

are you talkin about the date nesara is announced. and if so then what does 616 stand for.

are you talkin about the date nesara is announced. and if so then what does 616 stand for.

I really doubt he's talking about the NESARA announcement, i think he means the end of the world date... not sure though :huh:

Tool's single came out today for the new album. 10,000 days. LINK TO LISTEN

http://www.diggleblop.com/forums/index.php...etails&s_id=175

LYRICS

http://toolshed.down.net/

I thought id celebrate by posting this relavent track lyrics on their last album. lateralus.

number 13. faaip de oiad. this is a recording mixed in. research it. this was on radio a while back and cut out mid transmission.

13 faaip de oiad •

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

--------------------

That was played on the Art Bell Show in 1997 NINETY-SEVEN!

Full Transcript:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_a...audio_tape.html

Edited by ADbox

I would assume no government will hand over mankinds civilization in a handbag, and have it utterly destroyed by "aliens". No one person can make a decesion such as that, it would take the entire world, not just the United States government to bring on such a fate. I find most conspiracy theorists seem to watch to many movies in which all of this happens.

I do agree like I said that there could be many things "under wrap " and not told to the general public. My personal opinion, thats a good thing. If the president of the United States went on his podium and addressed the entire world on the validity on alien life, the world would be in anarchy. You think you could handle it ?, but everyone would be full of questions. Everday life would be changed forever, not to mention all the world religions would be grasping at straws to find answers for the billions of followers. With just those simple examples said, yes, I trust the government to make the decesions they need to make. And for the people that might know some "secret " I admire them for carrying that burden in there lifetime, and not being able to live in bliss.

The world is slowly implementing the UFO culture in Movies, Books, Merchandise, and every other thing it can get its hands on. Its a long drawn out process to lessen the problems IF and WHEN we're told about alien life.

Tool's single came out today for the new album. 10,000 days. LINK TO LISTEN

http://www.diggleblop.com/forums/index.php...owmain&s_id=175

LYRICS

http://toolshed.down.net/

I thought id celebrate by posting this relavent track lyrics on their last album. lateralus.

number 13. faaip de oiad. this is a recording mixed in. research it. this was on radio a while back and cut out mid transmission.

13 faaip de oiad •

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

--------------------

That was played on the Art Bell Show in 1997 NINETY-SEVEN!

Full Transcript:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_a...audio_tape.html

your point is by posting this is. btw, this already was posted awhile back.

your point is by posting this is. btw, this already was posted awhile back.

that is impossible bc tool's single came out today!

and this insnt UFO culture.. bc tool isnt a group facinated with aliens. they are facinated with the occult. the occult points towards dark agendas and extra (DIMENSIONAL) not terrestrial beings. and earth changes (2012) and age changes. they were all the ball since 92 :). they were embedding this into their music before it was even wispered about on the internet. (not seriously but b4 it became a common interest)

Edited by ADbox

Honestly, look at 9-11 people. I mean it happened and nobody knew it was gonna happen except maybe our untrustworthy government. so nobody had enough time to formulate a plan to help protect themselves from any harm that might have come to them.

Our government knew about 9/11, they just didn't bother stopping it, they even had training drills at NORAD the day it happened. People didn't know whether it was a drill or real. Bush has ties to the Bin Ladens, the plan was formulated, and set into place, and everyone bought into Bush's lies that he didn't know. Why do u think he kept reading to the little kids ? He knew about it and there wasn't anything he needed to do.

Our government knew about 9/11, they just didn't bother stopping it, they even had training drills at NORAD the day it happened. People didn't know whether it was a drill or real. Bush has ties to the Bin Ladens, the plan was formulated, and set into place, and everyone bought into Bush's lies that he didn't know. Why do u think he kept reading to the little kids ? He knew about it and there wasn't anything he needed to do.

well then somebody should have taken it upon them to tell people about it before it was to late. but wat does it matter we can't do anything about its in the past. unless somebody here could give all them people who died a reason for dying. you know. so bush knew about this did he really.

well then like i said somebody should give all them people a reason for dying. Hmmmm....I wonder how i would find the addersse for the bush administration. hmmmmm.....

so the government knew about this. hmm.... i wonder what their addersse is.

Edited by AtaienGirl

I used to think and believe that I was well informed of information. Just by watching t.v. etc. But now I'm just finding out that all of that is just a big huge lie. Brought on by the fallen angels and the drones.And I no longer trust technology,as well as the government, or the aliens.

I don't watch the news for anything, its either half truth/ half lies, or all lies usually. The devil has his hands in all the worlds governments, through Illuminati or whatever, no ones really safe.

I don't watch the news for anything, its either half truth/ half lies, or all lies usually. The devil has his hands in all the worlds governments, through Illuminati or whatever, no ones really safe.

no surprise. when will this hellhole of a world stop.

just one question how do u know the devil is behind all of this.

Edited by AtaienGirl

Remember the aliens want to remain covert.

So really you’d have to kill one. Lets face it, a corpse is the only irrefutable evidence mainstream science will accept.

I’m sure it's a pretty tough task to achieve and then you’d have to get the corpse to either a mainstream scientist or to the mainstream press.

Oh and you’d have to do all of this without the military finding out and without the alien’s p***ed mates getting you.

Its impossible for anyone to report a corpse of an alien, when the media companys are run by the government, the government could slap a gag order on anyone the please, so if they even found a corpse, it would be hard pressed to see someone write or have it on tv.

Thats exactly what Satan/Antichrist wants is a unilateral religion in the world. One Religion, One type of Currency, all that junk. I just think that a faith that is ok with killing and nothing about tolerance isn't a religion at all.

accually jesus isnt the christian god, the christian god is....god but jesus is the messiah or saviour

Jesus is the only Son of God, brought to Earth to die for mankinds Original Sin, to wash it away.

no surprise. when will this hellhole of a world stop.

just one question how do u know the devil is behind all of this.

Just a thought Mac ! Saying "the devil" was metaphorical, it means different things to different people. To me it means evil, cold blooded evil, and there are definitely evil corrupt things going on in the governments.