Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

you can believe anything, it don't mean it's true, what is true is what God has told us through the bible, and our experinces, and our prayers.

all we should worry about is Jesus and trying to save others

there's no hiddden other books like the gospel of judas, that could of been made up. it could be one big lie.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Babylon versus Zion who would end up victorious and save our World from total destruction and the wrath of Ra[sun].I can tell you alot of news on the battle going on right now Babylon is crumbling like a mudslide 2 towers fell and then the war in Iraq and global warming are signs of the battle.Mother nature is suffering to keep our world balanced and our tree of life is breaking branch by branch so God is sending Angels to maintain the balance hail stones earthquakes floods 4horsemen and the 7 spirits[ avarice glutony vanity etc] have been already sent out upon the Earth to dicipline man the order was given on the 21st Nov.2005 do you know why a plague of locusts invaded Egypt & Isreal 3 days after that .I've noticed that theres a strong gravity pool on Earth do you know why the 10th planet Nibiru is orbiting our solar system for 2 years global warming is gonna rapidly get worse and Ra is not gonna show mercy the Earth will scorch and burn nothing will grow think of it.The worst part is that satan :devil: [dragon] who is a master of disguise has been sent to draw man away from God and even the elete have little power to stop him so I would warn thee to repent of thine own sins ask Gods forgivness and you'll stand a chance because he knows everything about us. Theres an article on the war its between a woman of Babylon and a woman of Zion I can identify who they are but I'm not saying names because it could be treason . mysteryofBabylon thewomanofthenewchurch

Edited by Lion of Judah

Wow,

So 61 pages already. I hesitate to post in any forum because of the absolute pointlessness of the act. It reminds me of the never ending doom and gloom stuff I hear from my friends since 1994. The world has been ending for centuries, anyways, I couldn't help, but say for someone who finds themselves so well informed that you would continue with that devil sign stuff. Alex Jones does it ( whos a great guy ) and pretty much every conspiracy site ive been to advocates that the horn sign equals devil worshipping.

HORNS = BLASPHEMY

Well, my friend lets face it. Christians are really defensive. You could say you love christ and people will think youre mocking him. Anything can be interpreted as a negative comment. The reason i bring this up is because I am a child of a deaf person. Reptilians and secret government agencies aside. IT MEANS I LOVE YOU. Now, I dont advocate or respect the new politician order and the lies around it. ( We the politicians misspent you, the publics money, and now its time to tighten your belt, bend over, and pay it back ) Its so offensive that when people find something that helps their arguement they throw out everything else. I guess everytime i want to show my gratitude for caring for me and raising me as a child i have to say I LOVE YOU SATAN, YOURE IN MY HEART blah blah blah blah.

Everything is subjective, and this post is as useless as the next.

If you want to change the world, make it a better place. DO something nice, MAKE a positive change, dont fear monger me ( Like HITLER did as you love to point out ) And maybe ill walk along side you.

post-16103-1145306164.gif

Just a thought Mac ! Saying "the devil" was metaphorical, it means different things to different people. To me it means evil, cold blooded evil, and there are definitely evil corrupt things going on in the governments.

i agree with the meaning on that. and yes theres defineatly evil things going on in the government.

Wow,

So 61 pages already. I hesitate to post in any forum because of the absolute pointlessness of the act. It reminds me of the never ending doom and gloom stuff I hear from my friends since 1994. The world has been ending for centuries, anyways, I couldn't help, but say for someone who finds themselves so well informed that you would continue with that devil sign stuff. Alex Jones does it ( whos a great guy ) and pretty much every conspiracy site ive been to advocates that the horn sign equals devil worshipping.

HORNS = BLASPHEMY

Well, my friend lets face it. Christians are really defensive. You could say you love christ and people will think youre mocking him. Anything can be interpreted as a negative comment. The reason i bring this up is because I am a child of a deaf person. Reptilians and secret government agencies aside. IT MEANS I LOVE YOU. Now, I dont advocate or respect the new politician order and the lies around it. ( We the politicians misspent you, the publics money, and now its time to tighten your belt, bend over, and pay it back ) Its so offensive that when people find something that helps their arguement they throw out everything else. I guess everytime i want to show my gratitude for caring for me and raising me as a child i have to say I LOVE YOU SATAN, YOURE IN MY HEART blah blah blah blah.

If you want to change the world, make it a better place. DO something nice, MAKE a positive change, dont fear monger me ( Like HITLER did as you love to point out ) And maybe ill walk along side you.

but turth....

who invented sign language? and what if the individual meaning does not comply with the truthful meanings. kinda like no matter how many times we tryed to say sniffing paint was a good thing, it was really a bad thing. :blink:

Edited by ADbox

Heh, Just came back from San Diego - Ad box i will reply to your thread soon, i just need to do some reading now :)

Everything is subjective. God is subjective. On the other hand, creating fears wins you election or whatever your plans for the world.

God's soldier,

You are a wise man and you have broken through the fog of our world.

I am still young and have much to learn about God. I find it interesting about your revalation predictions, as I have just watched a movie on the ancient Inca's who were very evovled around time, December 23, 2012 is the final day of their calander. I feel revelation started when Jesus died on the cross and was resurectted at that point his work had only started for total salvation. The devil is in many shapes in forms, and so are his workers. You may know that our current pope is our last, it was predicted by a saint a couple hundred years ago in a vision. It abruptly stops at Ratzinger (spellcheck). If you truely believe in Jesus you have nothing to fear, you are one of the men dressed in white...

I'm so glad that somebody brought this up, about the 'horned' sign meaning the devil.

user posted image

I've known for years, since I was a child, that American sign language used this for 'love'.

But the paranoid Bible-thumpers continually harped about the Satanic meaning. Considering I was a metal-head, you can imagine the nonsense I endured for using it in the presence of the devout, albeit misguided, Southern Baptists and Pentacostals who were thoruoghly convinced that I was in league with Lucifer..

Back on the original topic.....

The legends of the Annunaki, Prometheus, and the fallen Watcher Angels, all have so many common threads that it makes even the most raitonal science-minded perosn scratch his head.

What if there WERE higher beings...angels, ETs, whatever, who visited us, granted us gifts if knowledge, and that accelerated our deveopment from stone age tribesmen, to modern peoples??

Edited by BigDaddy_GFS

:w00t: Believe or Not. This is a fantastic well constructed and deep thread.

I share the same believe in a sense. I consider it a theory as its not proven,

but none the less it carries a large percentage of fact which can not be ignored.

thanks gods_solider for spending your time to put this together :)

One question do you work with NESARA ? :tu:

Regards.

Edited by ads

I did not read this thread before I made my newest one. There is a connection.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=67635

I was once a catholic as well. I attended catholic school as a child, and I remember being very afraid when in church, and looking back, sensing that there was something sinister and evil there. Anyway, I am very intrigued by the greys being the fallen angels theory. When did the Vatican remove the book of Enoch?

Gods soldier I like the fact about the upside down crosses I have never noticed that . It's actually kinda scary to me.

The Vatican will give way to the antichrist, or so it seems, if your theory is to be correct in 2012.

Ok people... I just need some clarification. Anyone and everyone feel free to help....

1. So Satan will fight this battle against God even though he knows he will lose and has 0% chance of winning as the battle has already been decided by prophecy? Why?

2. Will the people who follow Nesara be considered "evil" by God in his day of judgement? If so, why? All they have done is choose to make their life simpler on Earth by having less taxes, world peace..etc... I don't understand how this makes someone "evil".. How have they turned their back on God?

3. I'm having trouble understanding this man Sananda.. you say him and the false prophet call themselves the "men who never die"... If we know of his exsistence... then does anyone know his date of birth etc.. details on where he lives...

and one more thing... I dont belive anyone has said this.. apologies if it has.. but it is said the greatest trick the devil made was making everyone believe he didnt exist... where does this saying originate from?

The Film the Usual Suspects :)

I believe that if we are to be judged by a higher being then we should be judged about how we have lived are lives. Not who we have worshipped or what creed or colour we are.

If God is all knowing then he should know who is good and bad. IF people don't believe in God then thats there own choice does this mean they should not be allowed into heaven?

Personally i think it would be unfair of God to do this and quite frankly I don't think God would have the right to do so.

Whether it be satan, lucifer or the man in the street if something was happening that was not right i'd like to think the good people in the world would stand together to beat it.

Gods soldier I like the fact about the upside down crosses I have never noticed that . It's actually kinda scary to me.

Why is it scary ?, it's the cross of St.Peter. It was adopted by satanism and people like Aleister Crowley because they thought it was inverted grace. Much like the swastika. A powerful religious symbol until Hitler adopted it, now it's burned into our mind as a sign of deception. There is nothing evil about the inverted cross, it's St.Peters plea to show he is less then Jesus.

Edited by Azalin

Ok This is bothering me.

My parents are both deaf, and i speak sign language. There is nothing satanic about any sign at all. regardless of who picked it up for whatever reason.

If its not clear enough in the sign i shall explain it

user posted image

The letter I (arrow from left pointing to pinky), symbolising the 'I' sign

The letter L (arrow from right pointing to index and thumb) the 'L' sign, meaning love

U which the sign cannot fit, is substituted for the shape inbetween the index and pinky (arrow from top)

As far as i knew the sign for the devil was without the thumb sticking out. In sign language this means bull poop. literally.

It is offensive to me that these things are misconstrued. I am from the deaf community, grew up around it all my life. Had any deaf member come in here the offense would be horrid.

do some research before you go placing meanings on things you dont understand

*reading back, this thread has less to do with UFO's and et's now than it was intended i suppose. Moved to Spiirituality and Beliefs

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

what i hate about people is that they are dumb when it comes to religion..."oh you going to hell cause you've committed a sin", "youve committed a sin and you KNEW it!" all that bull.....life is about choices and whether an individual chooses to forgive or not...like someone said on here, if God showed himself, then life would be worst as it is...think about it...

about the signs and such, who cares about Satan, the only waekness he has is LOVE, and we all posse it ;)

Man, i haven't posted in like 2 years, it been a long time. Well i'am going to renew my findings to you guys ( and i will say this again just like before - i do not post to change people minds or to convert them to any way or liking - it is my view of the world and how it goes around). Well anyway lets get back to buisness, Those of you who know me will Know iam Christian Catholic, an Assyrian (NOT A Syrian). I DO NOT FOLLOW THE CHURCH though, i follow God and ofcourse i've commited sin - no one is perfect (btw iam well aware of how people view God in these forums - but meh, sue me.), Well guess your wandering why i don't follow the Church let me just put down 3 small reasons:

-One of the commandments are : Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. - What this means? make no statue or any poster to admire, not even a statue of mary or jesus becuase we DON'T know what they look like, yet we see the Pope bow down to these images every day.

-The upside down cross in the vatican, why i mean why hasn't anyone realized this in the vatican, there are upside down crosses everywere, it is a satanic symbol! eash.

user posted image

-The fact that the Bible says there will be a virus within the religion, Satan will do anything to turn down the people of God, he exists wether you like it or not, he has conditioned the world in Every aspect to go against God. And the Lord has stood and awaited for those that seek the truth.

AGAIN i am not writing to change anyones view.

Now before i get to the Bible codes or anything of that sort i will try to clear out some events using the great and precious History (which sadly no one seems to seek).

-Aliens, i will make this a bit brief, aliens are fallen angels - read the Book of Enoch ( which was taken out of the Bible, i wander why? as it explained that aliens DID exist. This was not the only book taken out - so where books that Jesus explained that men AND women are equal and should be treated equally... but ofcourse the great Vatican took it out. ). The greys in which most people see are the working force for the Reptillians, The reptillians are the fallen angels the annuki they all were fallen from the heavens in the rebellion. And it is when Satan also fell, and sought Earth for destruction, Earth was Gods new world for our race... Anyway you and i are well aware that most if not nearly all alien abductions end up by the abductee saying that the aliens told him/her that he was the chosen one to lead the world when it reaches its end. Well the abductees love this (not all of them please note) and they seek to contact these demons again to get a better understanding. What they don't get is the aliens are reaching out for there Ego... JUST as Hitler in germany was able to fool the German people by reaching out to there Ego "You are the master race" "You are the chosen one" "You will be the rulers of the world" blah blah blah, and yet the people love and truly believe this, The devils happy knowing he got humans on his side when the end of time comes to fool the world.

Well iam going to write the rest tommorow - iam going to sleep soon, its 2:04 am here. Anyway i will stay online for a bit.

Oh yeah and trust me when iam finished, this is going to be a Huge read.

Very interesting. Could you send me a message on some of the doctrine of the Assyrian Christian Catholic teachings? Or are they all your beliefs (not that I'm dogging them.) I'm just curious. Oh and that upside down cross: Its about Peter, who was crucified upside down because he didn't think he deserved to die like Christ did. The upside down cross is a symbol of the Petric ascendency of the pope (pope in latin being papal, meaning father. Thus he claims to be Father of the Church, again against Christ's teachings. Here is a statement Jesus made at the same event that he was chewing the Pharisees out for their religious hypocrisy. Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

As far as the aliens go. It sounds very possible to me. Do you think this was who the Nehpilim were? Fallen angels, our version of aliens for todays scifi theatre?

on the upside down cross thing wasnt it based on this saint peters crusifixion?

And another thing...if u aks gods gender hes genderless to most people...but why cant we portrai him as a woman then?????

The issue of dogmatic speculation aside, what does it matter what your god seems to you? And if there is such (a god, I mean) that has created our universe, and is omnipotent or, rather, an all encompassing omni, "it" would not be able to truly present us with anything relevant to us, as it's nature would not be one of comprehension. It would have no nature, or would have such a nature that is not apparent to us, so why speculate on god, when you really cannot know. The truer issue is timing.

The issue of dogmatic speculation aside, what does it matter what your god seems to you? And if there is such (a god, I mean) that has created our universe, and is omnipotent or, rather, an all encompassing omni, "it" would not be able to truly present us with anything relevant to us, as it's nature would not be one of comprehension. It would have no nature, or would have such a nature that is not apparent to us, so why speculate on god, when you really cannot know. The truer issue is timing.

Ever tried to explain yourself to a cockroach? A think the true issue is timing. When will God reveal his mysteries to us? When we do what he says and when he determines when we're ready to know. I think God would know. HE is the Almighty afterall.

on the upside down cross thing wasnt it based on this saint peters crusifixion?

And another thing...if u aks gods gender hes genderless to most people...but why cant we portrai him as a woman then?????

Cause hes not female. Hes all male. Simple alchemy. Your thinking of it as in terms of reproductive organs.

A male is to alchemy as a catalyst is to chemistry.

Religious texts arnt ment to be read literaly. Esoteric i think is the word.

• 4 weeks later...

As far as the aliens go. It sounds very possible to me. Do you think this was who the Nehpilim were? Fallen angels, our version of aliens for todays scifi theatre?

There was a worldwide population explosion at that time, after which, Nephilim (sons of man), came to inhabit the earth. The word nephlem in Hebrew means "men who came down from the heavens". They saw the women of earth were beautiful and took them as wifes. The offsping of these marrigages became giants, men of renown (famous and well known). I interpret the giants as being a hybrid between the nephilim and humans. It is interesting to note that, the nephilim were not said to be cast down by God, or in any way evil for that matter. They apparently got here on their own. Who or what were they?