Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gods_Soldier

The lost Bible.

929 posts in this topic

scipherel

Your right, but the truth is he was an Angel before and he was a well respected one. Thats what i meant. Angels can be fallen because it is God that cast them down, have you read the Bible, i take you are Christian.

Yes, that's according to the Bible and i respect your knowledge.

I have mine too.

Gods_Soldier

You know, this is all very interesting reading. I have to admit that.

But I have to say that even if these things do happen, it's useless to freak out and worry on them. Jesus Himself said that worrying about tomorrow is wrong. Pay attention to today. Let tomorrow take care of itself.

If you live your life by treating others as you would like to be treated...well...at the end of the day if that big rock comes falling out of the sky and you're about to meet your doom....at least you can close your eyes and realize that maybe you made a positive difference in someone's life.

Concentrate and care for the ones around you, not for yourself.

And it doesn't even matter if you believe in God. Treating others with kindness and respect makes the whole world spin a lot better and easier than spending your time thieving or thinking up your next scheme for revenge.

And for those of you, like myself, who do believe....don't pay attention to these numbers. It's an insult to God Himself...and most surely an insult to Jesus Himself. What must He be thinking looking down? Not even HE knows when the time will come.

For those who think that they've figured it out and will need to "fill Him in".....I'd hate to be the one standing in your shoes when it finally all does come down and you gotta answer yourself for it.

Okay iam really, really confused - what are you talking about when you mention numbers?

Your post is really confusing - sorry if that offends you, but did you read the whole topic? because iam pretty sure that statement about :

For those who think that they've figured it out and will need to "fill Him in".....I'd hate to be the one standing in your shoes when it finally all does come down and you gotta answer yourself for it.

Was intended on me, well if you read my other posts when i was asked "when do you think the end of the world will come, i wrote:

"When God wants it to be.", i also mentioned that Jesus did say that the Kingdom of God will come like a thief in the night.

truthorder

Yes, and you've also mentioned some years. Specifically.

You have your beliefs, and I have mine. I simply think it's wrong to do that. To even speculate about it. Besides, as I said, it doesn't matter in the least anyway. If the end comes, the time it happens is gonna be the least of your worries.

How you spent your time with the gift He gave you will be of much more importance. If people spent a good amount of that gift worrying about when the gift, and all others, will come to an end....I gotta think that He simply won't be too happy about it.

But hey. That's just me. I choose not to pay attention to any of the doomsday stuff. I just think it's a waste of time.

I will read it occasionally, though...then post my thoughts (as I have) and wander on about my ways.

albaby

Yes, and you've also mentioned some years. Specifically.

You have your beliefs, and I have mine. I simply think it's wrong to do that. To even speculate about it. Besides, as I said, it doesn't matter in the least anyway. If the end comes, the time it happens is gonna be the least of your worries.

How you spent your time with the gift He gave you will be of much more importance. If people spent a good amount of that gift worrying about when the gift, and all others, will come to an end....I gotta think that He simply won't be too happy about it.

But hey. That's just me. I choose not to pay attention to any of the doomsday stuff. I just think it's a waste of time.

I will read it occasionally, though...then post my thoughts (as I have) and wander on about my ways.

The God I'm referring to is the God of forgiveness and mercy. We're certainly not plotting against him. So, when the day comes that you are referring to, I'm sure that will be taken into consideration. Remember, we're all sinners. :tu:

arkland

PART 3

Now the devil plans for everyone to worship him, and like I said he loves to give small clues that no one suspects, he is the creator of the new world order, and nearly all other satanic forces, Such as N.E.S.A.R.A and white knights. For now God has let him disrupt the world until he comes. But it is at the end of times when God gives Satan a full 3 and a half years to rule over the world, and it is then when that time limit is over the heavens open and strike the whole world (Now note, like I said I think the time is between now (2006) and 2009, most probable in 2009 why? Because think about it, a countless amount of cultures believe that the world will cease to exist in 2012. Hmm let’s see here, 2009 Satan (antichrist) fools the world. 2009 plus three and a half years is 2012, but yes I know stellar, this is just putting to ideas together… but again we will have to wait and see wouldn’t we?)

Damn I am moving ahead way to much, now I hope you all know about freemasons, and the 33 degree (Or do I have to make a topic about that?), well they are the rulers of America, and the world. Let’s just see some clues they have given us to search.

user posted image

Now I am sure that everyone is aware of this right? What it represents is the all Seeing Eye, the pyramids represent a class – we are at the bottom, and masons are at the top (obviously). The righting at the bottom means: New Order of the Ages NOT the mistranslation of the “new world order”, as that would be Novus Ordo Mundi. But look at it again, order of the ages. The new order of the ages. It is Satan’s new order, his new rule for the world, anyone still remember the speech when George Bush publicly announced the new world order, and then it became a dominoes game, as presidents around the world did as well in the weeks to follow. Sorry if I move kind of fast its because I have so much information that I might miss out on something, that why I wait for users to post questions so I can answer them.

Okay so you guys don’t believe that our precious US president has nothing to do with devil nor does any other president?

user posted image

These are the three versions of El Diablo, the devils hand sign. Some of you might have picked up on that the right one bears a great resemblance to the deaf sign for “peace” but I urge you to on Helen Keller who created that deaf sign, and then you will notice that she herself was an occultist and Theosophist but that’s just coincidence she didn’t really do it purposely right?

That sign when flashed means: “I'm yours forever, Satan, heart and soul I'm yours”

Please look at the attachments, when Bush was asked why did he do that sign, he remarked it was becuase he was a texas long horn fan, hm he never attended there, and i don't think arafat did either, but nahh this is just coincidence.

I'am still not finished, we got a long way.

hmmmmm I thought people make that sign when they want u to listen when you start talking in the middle of there speach maybe its just me :)

Cinders

Hey... I just found another video that might fit in this thread.

This one is just over an HOUR long and it talks on various things including the parallels between Demons and Aliens, abductions and possessions.. etc.

It looks to be an older film but is still quite interesting called:

UFO's - The Hidden Truth

Towards the end of this video, the Welsh Priest that speaks makes interesting points about the Fallen Angels or rather the "strange beings that appeared from space"

Edited by Cinders

truthorder

See now stuff like that video REALLY interests me. I know there are a lot of skeptics on the whole UFO issue. I have to admit, I'm a bit of a skeptic myself, at least as far as UFO crashes are concerned.

My whole thinking on that is that these "beings" have the technological capability to seemingly defy gravity and the basic laws of physics.....but somehow they don't know how to land? I don't buy it.

BUT, when I see frescas and other imagery from centuries ago depicting flying objects in the sky, that can't be easily explained away.

There is something to the issue. As to who or what they actually are...well...that's where I don't have a clue.

The one thing that has always stuck with me, though, is the notion that these things could actually be "us" from the future. If you look back at a lot of the reports, you notice that these things like to show up at significant points in history. The UFO that Columbus purportedly saw 4 hours before he made landfall is one example.

If you look at the rate at which technology has advanced over the past 100 or so years, isn't it at least plausible to think that it could advance ten-thousand fold a millenia from now? Isn't it plausible to think that "we", that far in the future, might have been able to master and manipulate the laws of space and time itself?

I'll tell you one thing, I'm a history buff. How cool would that be to be able to travel back in time and see major events in history?! For all we know, and as funny as it may sound, some of these things could be students on a "field trip". LOL!

Edited by truthorder

mklsgl

Dear Mr. Gods [sic] Soldier,

I have read every post so far and I am grasping for substance here. If possible, could you please explain the point of this thread in 3 sentences or less. What is/are your claim(s)? Have you any irrefutable evidence to back your assertion(s)?

Thank you,

Michael

buddyless5432

When do you think the end will be??

june 1st 2006

Unlimited

its a nice thread why does everything have to backed up with facts isnt this someones beliefs?? :huh:

Gods_Soldier

Dear Mr. Gods [sic] Soldier,

I have read every post so far and I am grasping for substance here. If possible, could you please explain the point of this thread in 3 sentences or less. What is/are your claim(s)? Have you any irrefutable evidence to back your assertion(s)?

Thank you,

Michael

The point of this thread? well if you read every post so far, you will notice that loads of people have a different view about God and Aliens.

My assertions are my personal findings, its the way i look at the Bible, Bible codes and History. It's becuase alot of people look at the Bible and don't read it, they wait for the Priest to tell them everything. - Anyway if you want me to stop PM me or something and i will.

I know there isn't any irrefutable evidence to back up claims that Jesus existed, but to millions like me. Fact or not, he did.

Astronema

Hey... I just found another video that might fit in this thread.

This one is just over an HOUR long and it talks on various things including the parallels between Demons and Aliens, abductions and possessions.. etc.

It looks to be an older film but is still quite interesting called:

UFO's - The Hidden Truth

Towards the end of this video, the Welsh Priest that speaks makes interesting points about the Fallen Angels or rather the "strange beings that appeared from space"

Good Find :tu:

truthorder

The point of this thread? well if you read every post so far, you will notice that loads of people have a different view about God and Aliens.

My assertions are my personal findings, its the way i look at the Bible, Bible codes and History. It's becuase alot of people look at the Bible and don't read it, they wait for the Priest to tell them everything. - Anyway if you want me to stop PM me or something and i will.

I know there isn't any irrefutable evidence to back up claims that Jesus existed, but to millions like me. Fact or not, he did.

Don't stop if someone else doesn't like what you say. They have the option of not reading it. There are plenty of folks here who genuinely are interested in what you have to say.

Gods_Soldier

I wasn't going to post any of this but someone asked me to. But still though, PM me anyone i you find this post very rude or something.

Astronema

can u do your part 6 please :D

Lion of Judah

Have you read The Rapture of Jesus Christ The rapture is about the 2nd coming a tribulation for good over evil when the son of man would be adjourned and proclaimed in Heaven prayers will go out to all the Earth for we are in troubled times.Rature continued

Gods_Soldier

Have you read The Rapture of Jesus Christ The rapture is about the 2nd coming a tribulation for good over evil when the son of man would be adjourned and proclaimed in Heaven prayers will go out to all the Earth for we are in troubled times.Rature continued

Are you saying Jesus will come first, in the rapture?

Cinders

Me again... I found yet another very interesting video that fits well in this thread.

This video is 2 hours long and a bit "dry", but this guy speaks about many interesting things. Looks like this video was uploaded March 10, 2006 but was done in 2003:

Description: Chuck Missler on present-day UFOs, spotted from earth as well as by astronauts, (de)materialisation, hyperdimensions, Majestic-12, CIA, Elohim, ancient Greek and American Titans, and identifying 3 alien races: the Grays, the Nordics or Pleidians and the Reptilians. 2003

Return of the Nephilim

truthorder

Ah, the Nephilim. I have my own belief on those guys. Many others share it but there are some holes in the theory. Again, it's a belief, not based on fact.

I believe the Nephilim were what we know of as Neanderthal. Now, the Bible says that the Nephilim were the offspring of the "Sons of God" with the Daughters of Man. God viewed the hybrids as an abomination...then we get the flood....and we've all read about that 100 thousand times.

It says the Nephilim were giants. Neanderthals weren't giants, however they were very stoutly built and everything points to suggest that they were super athletes.

Here you have two separate species, and both compatible. But the Neanderthal didn't just phase out slowly. All signs point to a dramatic and sudden end.

In fact, there are only two points that make people rule out Neanderthals as the actual Nephilim. One is the timeline. The Neanderthal species was extinguished 30,000 years ago. According to biblical text, the Great Flood happened 4,000 years ago.

The times don't match up.

The other point is what I've already mentioned, the size difference.

Edited by truthorder

Oderint

interesting topic :tu:

It's got a few holes as far as I can see, but still interesting.

Would post the holes, but the thread got too big for me :P

Thanks for all the videos cinders, the "school" one was total BS imo, specially the crap drawings and just saying "People know that the pyramids were made by men"

No, people don't know. People BELIEVE :)

There's a big difference between believeing and knowing.

Luziadus

Let me tell that I soo impressed about the huge information that gives me the conclusion of my thoughts since 2000.

And all began with the History of the War of the Crusades to the Graal then the relation of the masonic order with the Portuguese Discovers and the movie "Treasure" helped me to see more clearer what I was thinking.

Masonic Order begans with the crusades I think,then if you go with history the masonic went to portugal england and others countries but had influented portugal most and with that was possible for discoveries of others continents,it was in that time the masonic arrived to the America and portugal became more weak with the time.~

Today's we see the results,where is masonic is the EUA as a power nation,and we reach to the conclusion that masonic went to the west making power nations in the way.

Now related with a video that I saw " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgB5IsaxSNM ",the inverted cross is the Saint Peter cross - http://www.shasta.com/sphaws/invertedcross.html

And Persefone isn't the Goddess of Underworld.

Gods_Soldier

Nice video - but it was already posted, i am now trying to get all the parts together to post everything in 1 huge post :D

Edited by Gods_Soldier

McKenna

Nice video - but it was already posted, i am now trying to get all the parts together to post everything in 1 huge post :D

this should be interesting.

Luziadus

I know that it was already posted,I'm refering about it.

McKenna

When is he(God Solider) gonna come back and give us more information on this. This is interesting. Come on GS give us more info. :P