Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush Movie

Lionel

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infowarrior

• Lionel

• Cufflink

• Crawdad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here another W movie: The Masters of Terror

In two hours, Alex Jones reveals the Globalists' master plan for world domination. In this powerful expose, Jones explains why the elite are using manufactured terrorism to drive the populations into accepting tyranny. The Masters of Terror details the execution of the September 11th attacks and the ensuing whitewash, the cashless society control-grid, implanted microchips, mind-control, militarization of police, concentration camps, foreign troops massing on US soil, the USA Patriot Act, and Homeland Security taking over the states.

http://pipboy2002.mine.nu/~black/docfilm/mot.htm

post-34-1063933751.gif

In two hours, Alex Jones reveals the Globalists' master plan for world domination. In this powerful expose, Jones explains why the elite are using manufactured terrorism to drive the populations into accepting tyranny. The Masters of Terror details the execution of the September 11th attacks and the ensuing whitewash, the cashless society control-grid, implanted microchips, mind-control, militarization of police, concentration camps, foreign troops massing on US soil, the USA Patriot Act, and Homeland Security taking over the states.

Sorry, which movie is this a press release for? blink.gif

Its very huge, It would take me 8 hrs to download that file. Do you have some pictures that you could post?

InfoWarrior, How much is Alex Jones paying you to spread this rot over the net ?.

Please don't tell me you are doing it for free.

I've heard that Alex Jones endorses a range of blunt, extra-soft crayons.

Unless of course that's just evil propaganda. tongue.gif

Its very huge, It would take me 8 hrs to download that file. Do you have some pictures that you could post?

Just start the download before you go to bed,it should be done by the time you wake up.I hope your on DSL or cable,if you are the download is hardly noticeable,It'll hardly lag you down at all. thumbsup.gif

post-34-1064027247.jpg

If I want to watch another crybay Democrat , I'll just swing over to idiotsrus.com.

Get real dude and watch something educational -Fows News.

-the Crawdad