Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who killed Lacy Peterson?

elvismay

So do you guy's think Scott Peterson killed his wife? I justed watched the TV movie

about this the other day. I'm not too up on all the facts. Wasn't her head missing?

If Scott was going to try to get rid of his wife, why would he chop her head off?

:cry:

stv

Sorry, I spelled the name wrong, it's Laci..I couldn't change the title after I posted!

Edited by elvismay

So do you guy's think Scott Peterson killed his wife? I justed watched the TV movie

about this the other day. I'm not too up on all the facts.

Scott is on death row in California for her murder. A jury believed he killed her. Ajury believed he should die for her murder.

Good enough for me. :tu:

yes, he did it

i dont know about the head thing, but people do strange things to try and cover up murder and throw the cops off the trail

I completely believe that he did it. The evidence was obviously good enough to convince a jury.

I don't ever remember hearing that her head was missing, though.

What??.... you're kidding me right? :blink:

Is there any question that this psycho didn't kill her??

I believe 100% that Scott did kill Lacy and their unborn child Connor. And may he fry for it! :tu:

• Like 1

I completely believe that he did it. The evidence was obviously good enough to convince a jury.

I don't ever remember hearing that her head was missing, though.

And yep...Shakezulah ... only her torso was found... no head and no hands for finger prints.. that is why they had to use DNA for identifying her body.

about this the other day. I'm not too up on all the facts. Wasn't her head missing?

If Scott was going to try to get rid of his wife, why would he chop her head off?

:cry:

stv

Sorry, I spelled the name wrong, it's Laci..I couldn't change the title after I posted!

I don't think they ever proved that he actually chopped her head off, the assumption is that her body was possibly weighed down and the thrashing of the water and her body decomposing caused her head and arms and legs to detach... her head was never found.

Sorry so gory. :hmm:

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

And yep...Shakezulah ... only her torso was found... no head and no hands for finger prints.. that is why they had to use DNA for identifying her body.

Ah, ok. I didn't know her hands were missing either. If I knew that, It would have made more sense rather than just her head missing, if it is the case of them being cut off. The decomposition and detatching of those parts makes sense, too. She must have been down there quite awhile for that to have happened. Damn, that's sick.

I had a gut feeling he did it from the beginning.

A jury of his peers found Scott Peterson guilty and made the recommendation that he be put to death for his crime, period. I am almost positive that no one here was present at the trial and we most certainly did not hear testimony or see the evidence, so I think we should put our trust in the jury's decision. My only problem is that it will take 15 to 20 years to execute this low life, especially in the state of California.

he also killed his wife and unborn child. shall we respect that as well?

he also killed his wife and unborn child. shall we respect that as well?

we don't know that for sure at all. Just because a jury found Scott guilty doesn't

prove anything! All one need's to do is look at the O.J. case to see how the United

States Justice system works! :rolleyes:

I believe that he is guilty.

a lot of people say that there is no concrete evidence against him, but if you look merely at his ACTIONS after her disappearance, you'll find that he ACTED very guilty.

• Like 1

He killed Laci and Conner. Anyone who thinks differently is only fooling themselves.

I think he did it and I agree with the jury.

[attachmentid=24352]Laci's head and limbs were missing because those were the areas of her body that were weighed down. Personally? I don't believe for one minute that Scott acted alone. I believe he's covering for the rest of the criminals because if he KNEW that they could kill Laci and Connor, he KNOWS they can kill him.

post-25377-1143622352.gif

Replying to Who killed Lacy Peterson?

Uggh...Scott Peterson?

Damn I'm good!

In all honesty, I don't know. To me it's like the Jack the Ripper case; sure a lot of evidence but also a lot of fingers pointed in the wrong way. I still don't think he's guilty. Why? Don't know. I just do. Most people say that he did it without even researching the facts and just watch the TV. I'm in a Journalism class and I can tell you at times we get a whole lot wrong... I still don't think he's guilty.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Peterson killed his wife.

The day Laci Peterson disappeared I like many thought she was kidnapped by someone who wanted to extract the baby so close to term.

As a Psychic Detective I wrote down all the Information on a pad as I quite often do and right away I saw a fight between scott and Laci and it was a very vicious fight.

I heard the words he hit her so hard it killed her.

I then saw the bedroom in disarray as it would be during a violent fight.

I then saw Scott carrying a bundle out of the house and he went several places then ended up at the Bay where they found her body.

I sent this information many places but like with much Psychic Information they don't pay much attention to it.

Knowing what I knew I watched Scott Peterson pretend he was helping to look for Laci and I knew then what kind of a cool character he was to be able to pull that off.

This all began with a vicious domestic situation and sometimes people get hurt and I now say if scott had called 911 maybe they could have removed the baby and saved him.

If he had taken those steps then and tried to save his baby and let it turn into another Violent Domestic situation perhaps he would not be sitting on Death Row right now but when he took the actions he did and crassly threw the woman and the unborn child into the Bay and left them for months until they washed up on the Shore there was little chance for him to avoid the death sentence.

I agree he killed them. I don't have a doubt in my mind.

Although he deserves to fry. I don't agree with the jury. They convicted based on opinion. There was not any real or substantial evidence at all. Nothing. All that was left was opinions to be formed. This was a abortion of our legal system once again. There was way more evidence in the OJ case than this ever saw. Its a perfect example of good juror selection.

We need to revamp the whole system.

I belive that he killed her. I'm not all about the death penalty. But if the jury is right, and he did kill his wife(including his unborn child). He deserves to die. Then his maker can judge him . You know something like double jeopardy. :yes: