Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Paranoid Android

2 Ways 2 Live

Paranoid Android

You know, I've seen the gospel tract's you've all posted at various times over the past few months. The funny cartoon's depicting people falling to their death's and the suddenly being in the afterworld with God judging them for their sins and sending them to hell. Yes, yes, I've seen them all. Not very good at doing their job, I don't think. And mostly unbiblical also.

So I thought I'd post an alternative - 2 Ways 2 Live - http://www.matthiasmedia.com.au/2wtl/

A little different to the usual Americanized gospel tract, methinks (though personally I prefer to use my own words than recite some dry tract)

Your thoughts?

Regards, PA

edit: I just looked through the tract (i've only ever looked through it before in hardcopy). Those photo's at the end are annoying :yes:

Oh well :P

Edited by Paranoid Android

Bella-Angelique

"You’ll need to get rid of old rebellious habits (like greed, anger, selfishness, and so on) and start some new ones that please God (like generosity, kindness, love and patience)."

It is all only lip service from Christians until they turn away from unrestrained capitalism which benefits the few at the expense of the many, and turn to socialization of necessities and regulated capitalsim of the rest.

Until then they are like a king of the Middle Ages who would tax the peasents into starvation and offer up the wealth of the peasents to the church with the certainty that he was a good Christian loved far more than others by God, and with God's grant of divine right to do to others what he would as proof it was so.

It is time for Christianity to evolve and become what it was always meant to be, a solid lasting foundation of justice and equality for the health and survival of planetary civilization, not just a free ticket to a pleasent afterlife.