Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fairy Photos

Alisa

Neo, I want to just make one suggestion for trying to see the photos. Just pick one feature, like the face of the middle fairy in the outlined photo. Then look up in the non-outlined photo and find that face. And once you find that face, then see if you can make out the tiny dots for eyes. Then can you see the neck? And so on.

In the end, it will always be up to the individual to believe because I cannot prove that it is a fairy. Nor can it be proven it is not.

I further believe that our reality is based on our belief. If I think the world is a magical place with cool things like fairies and ghosts that we can find if we look hard enough, then for me, my world is magical. If I think the fairies are just optical illusion, then there goes the magic for me and I will stop looking and thereby be assured that I will never find them.

I am a much, much happier person these days since I began seeking out the mystical than the days I sat back skeptically waiting for someone to prove things to me beyond a shadow of my doubt. For me, I know I have captured fairies. I just feel compelled to inspire anyone else I can reach to open their minds and get excited. Anyone can capture these fairies, orbs, and ghost in photos. Just grab your camera with flash, go out at dusk, dawn, or night, express some belief, even ask out loud for anyone wanting their picture taken to please show up, and then snap.

In fact, if someone will do this with an open heart and send me a few of your photos, I will comb them for anomalies, and I am sure they will be there.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Alisa

• Agent. Mulder

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

Well if you're not gonna listen to reason and logic, you wont last long on here. If you had a picture that was without a doubt a fairy, you'd have people possibly believing you. But these pictures are way to easy to debunk

Edited by 420_toker

Thanks for your comments Alisa.As I have said before if you do believe in them,then fairies are indeed out there.I certainly want to believe,but I have to be an open-minded skeptic 'cause it's my "nature" - I'm studying engineering in a technical universtiy and as a result I'm into science so much I can't help but think twice before believing in things regarded as BS by scientists.You get ridiculed even for being into this kind of stuff around here.It's a little discouraging if truth be told :hmm:

One last comment on your pics,I've checked your website and I think you've got much more interesting photos than those you've posted here :yes:

Keep up the good work!

Toker, it is all subject to belief. The 1967 Grimlin-Patterson film of bigfoot was incredible. But people that just did not want to believe insisted it was a fake, and again, all those that wanted to go along with that line of thinking, jumped right in and bashed the film up. Others maintained their belief in it. Every piece of evidence about the supernatural that comes along gets trashed by some people. If my fairy photos were any clearer, then people would say they are so good they are faked. You just can't win over everyone, so you just present yourself the best you can and hope the openminded people will get a bit of delight and hope from it all.

though I'm a skeptic, I give you a big :tu: for imagination... :)

Naw I think you got me all wrong Alisa. You have a few really strange pictures that I cant really find an explination for.

The Only one I really see is the one in the middle of the big picture, the others are nice, but not as easily seen as the middle one. I think you may have an argument with that one.

Thanks again for more of your input Toker. I'm still trying to figure you out... ;)

Penguin, it is interesting that you see only the center one, because that is the only one I saw for a long time and the only one I pointed out when I originally posted it in my gallery. It was only after going over and over the photo that the others caught my eye.

And yes, it might be my imagination, but I don't think so. I am also bolstered by the fact that the fairy on top of the power pole looks so much like these other periphery fairies and yet they were captured at different times and places.

omg what is it with people and fairys ?!? those are just a bunch of different coloured leaves in different places and the wolf was just silly, now dont get your lil thing called IMAGINATION get the better of you.

I belive what your photo's show, but I recon there nymths, the spirits of the trees, water ect. So how do you catch all these photo's? ive been searching for physical evidence but havent found anything, except in the same place at the same time every year at my local scate boared park, the wind picks up at the same strentch, the same weather patturns, and the same cloud formation. explain that xD

Spell Check won't hurt...

Fairies and Nymphs don't exist...Its all Pagan Greek Mythology.

You have to admit, a few of them look like they're a bit more than just leaves. Not saying I believe in fairies and such, I just want an explanation for the ones with definitive facial features

They only look like fairies because they are outlined...

Spell Check won't hurt...

Fairies and Nymphs don't exist...Its all Pagan Greek Mythology.

But there are still people who believe. And there are some unexplained events that happen around fairie mounds. Can you PROVE fairies and nymphs are just myths?????? :no:

But there are still people who believe. And there are some unexplained events that happen around fairie mounds. Can you PROVE fairies and nymphs are just myths??????

Yes, they are pagan Greco myths...Do you belive in Pegasus, the Minotaur, the Hydra, the Sirens, the Cyclops, etc...

I bet you don't.

Yes, they are pagan Greco myths...Do you belive in Pegasus, the Minotaur, the Hydra, the Sirens, the Cyclops, etc...

I bet you don't.

I believe that all things are possible, until they can't be disproven. By the way, you also forgot dragons, mermaids and phoenix!!

By the way, you also forgot dragons, mermaids and phoenix

They don't exist either.

I believe that all things are possible, until they can't be disproven. By the way, you also forgot dragons, mermaids and phoenix!!

So you believe in Santa and the Easter bunny too?

Was I the only one brought up not be a jack ass to a female?

We aren't discussing the Christian religion. We are talking about cature and Pagans, right?