Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Central Park Ghosts

Cozzene

The ghosts sisters are said to be seen in Central Park during the winter months, skating on Wollman Ice Rink.

The both died in 180, but their ghosts didn't appear until World War I, for some reason. People who have spotted them say they glide just above the ice surface.

Has anybody else heard of this haunting? Their names were Rosetta and Janet Van der Voort.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cozzene

• Idriss

• Carla

• Silvestro

Nope never heard of this. What connection do they have with the park ? By the way iv never heard of ice skating ghosts before lol.

When they were alive they loved to skate at the rink. They lived in a brownstone mansion in Manhattan in the 1800s. Neither married or had any real outside friends.

Oh ok intresting .

Can you find anymore interesting information about these sisters? (how did they die?) also, are there any other ghosts of central park?

i must admit im interested

They both died of old age and I don't know of any other ghosts in Central Park. Their ghosts are seen doing endless figure eights on the ice.

i'm sure there have been murders in central park so.. possibly there could be more ghosts?! :unsure:

They both died of old age and I don't know of any other ghosts in Central Park. Their ghosts are seen doing endless figure eights on the ice.

I would think there are a lot of ghost in that park.