Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aruba reportedly has lead in Holloway case

__Kratos__

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Aruban police reportedly have a new witness in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway and plan to conduct another search for her body on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The witness provided specific information that prompted investigators to organize a search in sand dunes along the northern tip of the island, Gerald Dompig, Aruba’s deputy chief of police, said in an interview with CBS television’s “48 Hours Mystery” program, which released a partial transcript of the interview Wednesday.

Dompig said investigators will use cadaver dogs to search near a lighthouse and believe that someone took steps to carefully hide Holloway’s body — perhaps burying her twice. The CBS interview was scheduled for broadcast on Saturday.

The witness said “he knew more about the whereabouts of Natalee,” Dompig said. “The information that this person gave was too specific to just be a story that was just made up by someone.”

Aruban authorities declined to comment on the report Wednesday.

Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty of Mountain Brook, Ala., said she’s aware of the program.

“I’m just waiting to see it Saturday night,” Twitty said.

Holloway, 18, was last seen leaving a bar with Dutch national Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. No one has been charged in her disappearance, and the investigation has produced a number of false leads.

In January, Aruban investigators searched sand dunes on the northwest coast of the island with more than 50 officers. At the time, Dompig said police have considered the dunes a place of interest since the investigation began and had searched them before.

Source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think it was the guy she was with that night that she was kissing. I saw him in an interview a while back and he seems slimey.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justcallmefox

• bigdog112

• elvismay

• sultanmuratova

You mean the one they released? Joran Vander Sloot or something like that?

You know he had a myspace account...and when he was first arrested i took some screen grabs and sent them to the aruba police and cnn...lol...i dont think they used them. They may not have needed it, or seen the signifigance of it all. Number 1, it had a new picture they could have used of him. Number 2, it had the last date that he was able to log himself online. And number 3, there was a "girl" friend on his account who made a comment about virginity,...but then later deleted herself from his list! I still have the captures if anybody would like to see them!

I hope they find out what happend and who did it!

stv :ph34r:

Edited by elvismay

I was surprised to find a theory in the National Enquirer that sounded fairly plausible. (I know, it's a tabloid, but please bear with me) They suggested that maybe her body had been taken out to sea and dumped in a crabbing trap, which "might" explain why she hasn't been found yet.

My personal theory is that she was sold into the sex market, but that's just me. :P

Fox...funny..my boyfriend said the same thing about the sex trade.

Just a thought, I mean... no one's found her body, she is (or was) a young, white good looking girl, and that type of thing is big down there.

:ph34r::unsure2:

I'm from aruba plus the guy they said who did it goes to my school. a friend of mine knows him personally and said he couldnt have done it cause he is just not the type to kill ppl. wouldnt know if this is true, havent met the guy personally but i still wouldnt trust him until they actually prove he's innocent

anywayz have heard some news from aruba:

- apparently the ex of the girl was in aruba at the same time and they never questioned him.

- the family had a fight with the girl before she left to aruba

- and there is this guy who lives in aruba who is psychic and says that he knows where the girl is (according to him, she's dead) but he wont tell the police cause last time he did that and it turned out to be true, ppl started looking at him funny and treated him as an outcast.

not sure if this is all true, could be rumors.

just hope it wont leave a stain on aruba's reputation.

We are still one happy island! :)

- and there is this guy who lives in aruba who is psychic and says that he knows where the girl is (according to him, she's dead) but he wont tell the police cause last time he did that and it turned out to be true, ppl started looking at him funny and treated him as an outcast.

:huh::rolleyes:

So he'd rather keep his reputation than help apprehend a murderer and bring closure to Natalee's family?

apperently, or he just wants some attention.

cant confirm anything ive heard, no facts

it is a very confusing case and i hope they find the answers soon so everyone can move on.

I think she's been abducted into the slave/sex trade as well. There have been other reports of women missing from cruise ships who have turned up (supposedly) in the sex trade.

I would like to see the stuff you have about the Holloway case, Elvismay. :yes:

ok..sorry it took so long to post!

stv

user posted image

user posted image

I think poor natalie is dead. Remember when the officials interviewed a DJ that worked on a cruise boat? I think he helped get rid of her body in the ocean. I think Urine's daddy helped get rid of the body as well. He knows more than he is saying. Urine is not a nice guy, a few different girls have come forward and said that he raped them.

I know about the sex slave trade and while it is possible, I don't feel that's the case.

Ofcourse IMO :tu:

You know im tired of hearing about this case about some white girl lost in anutehr contry. My little 15 yr sister was missing for 1 month in the united states and it never got the media attenchon this case did becuse she isnt white.

Dont say i didnt try to make it come on tv becuse i went to the fox news staion went to the chicago tribun building went on 5 differnt radio stations and i got 0 play. We need to eather act one way or the other not just one way for one type of people and anutehr for a differnt type. In the end it was me and my family that found her beat down in a shelter with amneasia. Three no good cops saw her not one took her in thay just let her get up and go to a shelter.

I was surprised to find a theory in the National Enquirer that sounded fairly plausible. (I know, it's a tabloid, but please bear with me) They suggested that maybe her body had been taken out to sea and dumped in a crabbing trap, which "might" explain why she hasn't been found yet.

My personal theory is that she was sold into the sex market, but that's just me. :P

When this first began I began meditating on the case and Natalee appeared to me from the Spirit World and looked at her Killer in Aruba.

I see Natalie laying dead on the Sand and heard the words rape.

I later saw natalee wrapped in something and dropped off a boat into the Water and heard the words Sonar which would indicate deep water.

Now I'll just have to wait like others and see if I am right or wrong and or do they find her buried somewhere on Land?

I heard another psychic on associated with Court Tv and she also said that Natalee whas dropped off a boat and there were more than one involved.

Updates on the Natalie Holloway case today says many people have been arrested in the case.

I am waiting to see how right on my Psychic Information was.

she is dead and there is no way thay can find her killer. I am 100% sure any one thay charge will have alot of cercomstasial evadence agenst them alot of he said she said crap that would mean nothing to me and shouldnt mean any thing to the courts. If you want to find her killer look higher cus no high school kid could hide a body as well as hers has bin hiden.

I think Joran had something to do with it. They won't get him on it though. Isn't his dad a judge or something?