Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Council of NINE

Mr-X

People i've been trying to find information on the net about the council of Nine. I read something about them in a book called 'the stargate conspiracy'. Magik i think you have read that book before. I think you mentioned it once in one of your posts. I cant find the book to post any info.

From what i remember its a group of nine guys who can communicate with beings from out of space, or some kind of entity. The Nine are suppose to have some power in governemt but thats all i know.

If anyone knows or has any information about them please post here. That would be much appreciated.

Any links from the web would be good to

Thx - Happy Hunting

X

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr-X

• Magikman

• Mystify

• Tommy

Top Posters In This Topic

Here`s a link to some info on the book X

I`ll try to find more on the NINE

http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/item300/item359.html

Looks pretty good.

MM did you read it..... was it good and worth reading?

Mystify,

Was it good and worth reading?. Yes, and no, how's that for a definitive answer? The book is a conundrum, actually. Initially, the author's (sometime contributors to the Fortean Times magazine, by the way) present a strong, well documented case that dispute's some of the claims of writers like Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, Erik von Daniken and others concerning Egyptology and the Pyramids. They expose misinterpretations and inaccuracies espoused as undeniable fact by these pseudoscientists and convincingly demystify (that's not a pun, really) most of the evidence offered as 'proof' of their assertions. If you follow the link that Tommy provided, you will get an idea of how they conducted their investigations. They also offer a very revealing look at the 'Dogon/Sirius' myth and detail the unraveling of that enigma. More information can be found HERE.

Unfortunately, the effectiveness and credibility of the author's views suffers greatly when they begin to detail their insights into the 'Stargate Conspiracy'. The basic premise behind the council of nine is that there are ancient secret extra-terrestrials having contact with humans. The author's go to great lengths to dispute that rationale by suggesting that the 'reality' is that there is a sinister international conspiracy to control the masses with a _hoax_ about ancient secret extra-terrestrials having contact with humans. Much of what they have to offer is convoluted and shrouded in paranoia, made more unbelievable by the massive global involvement in the conspiracy theories they proffer up. Sadly, their logic is as faulty and unconvincing as the individuals they expose and accuse of advancing personal agendas, all the while formulating an agenda that is as self-serving and unreliable.

So the book was mostly disappointing. It depends on how plausible you would find their arguments to be, virsus the 'alien' control/connection espoused by others. I found both to be equally implausible.

Magikman  :D

Mystify,

to tell you the truth i found it quite boring :sm.

The book makes out that the council of nine are very important people :-/. Why cant i find anything about them on the net? ??? You would think somebody out in wonderland would have read the book and started up a web page :s6

Anyways further research is needed. Thx Mystify and Tommy for those web pages. :)

X