Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death, Life or Tourcher

Mostar

Death, Life or Tourcher  

34 members have voted

1. 1. if someone commits a very high otrosity, or even war crimes which should they recive and why

• Death, the scum deservers to die!
    • Life, Let him rot and think about what he/she did !
    • Tourcher, its a mix of death and life !

I always wonder about this, lets say hitler was caught would they kill him sentence him to life or tourcher or something like that i would say tourcher. This is only for seriose crimes.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mostar

• Talon

• frogfish

• Glacies

while i do admire your passion towards this idea, (i would probably chose death sentence, but who knows dependent upon what they offender had done) however, what about a selection for those who would chose to let the offender live so they could forgive them. just saying the selections for the poll seem to be a bit...in favour of pain for the person involved. not saying that's a bad thing all the time...just an observance.

Its spelled torture :P

Anyway, Death should be the punishment for criminals such as Murderers, rapists, happy slappers, muggers, burglars, con-men, repeat offenders, etc Basically any crime that in aimed at individual citizens and not establishments (e.g. breaking into someone's house and stealing their possessions is an act so evil it can only be truly be avenged by hanging the b*stard, however stop-lifting will sickening isn't as bad as its not aimed at an individual and doesn't have the same psychological impact on the victim).

Torture should be used on terrorists to find out their info. And then they should be shot in the head and cremated in secret so that they don't become martyrs.

I'm a lovely person arn't I :P

you dont torture someone like hitler. he was the leader of the most feared enemy of the 20th century. an evil man yes, but you must repsect his military genius. they would have sent him to prison, but he might have asked to be killed now that i think about it...

I'm against torture (for the most part anyway)

I don't think society should bear the finacial burden of keeping criminals alive for life in prison.

Kill 'em and use their organs for transplants.

Its spelled torture :P

Anyway, Death should be the punishment for criminals such as Murderers, rapists, happy slappers, muggers, burglars, con-men, repeat offenders, etc Basically any crime that in aimed at individual citizens and not establishments (e.g. breaking into someone's house and stealing their possessions is an act so evil it can only be truly be avenged by hanging the b*stard, however stop-lifting will sickening isn't as bad as its not aimed at an individual and doesn't have the same psychological impact on the victim).

Torture should be used on terrorists to find out their info. And then they should be shot in the head and cremated in secret so that they don't become martyrs.

I'm a lovely person arn't I :P

Torture, thanks for that i did spell check and it didnt help lol sorry. But if they die then they havent lurnet their lesson. Tortue them a lil.

Some say Terrrorists Some say Freedom fighters. America steals oil and bombs them saying osama is there and binladen, might as well take oil while your at it lol, forcing people to resist and you call them terrorists ? Hell i would fight back, back with a big aeroplane, but that was an inside job apparently :wacko::gun:

Torture, thanks for that i did spell check and it didnt help lol sorry. But if they die then they havent lurnet their lesson.

I doubt very much even torture is going to make some criminals learn their lessions, they're just to far gone.

Some say Terrrorists Some say Freedom fighters. America steals oil and bombs them saying osama is there and binladen, might as well take oil while your at it lol, forcing people to resist and you call them terrorists ? Hell i would fight back, back with a big aeroplane, but that was an inside job apparently

I'm afraid I don't quite see what part of murdering the primary school children of Beslan and similar acts can be seen as the act of a 'freedom fighter'.

I agree with talon on this, torture can be used as a valuable tool, especially against terrorists. :yes:

torture is inhumane

yes, though some would say death penalty is also...'eye for an eye only leaves the whole world blind' and whatnot, i do understand the concept of harming someone to save others is a bit...odd, barbaric even, yet, you gotta ask where would your priorities be if torture was the only way to stop another terrorist attack? (not saying torture is even that effective btw, merely playing devil's advocate, that and i'm slightly biased towards any means necessary, watched too many bruce willis movies...)

The life he would have had if he were in a kind of imprisonment would be far worse than death, I think.

Incidentally, the Spell Check button is something to be aware of.

why does everyone harp on using the spell check? i can understand misspelled words so dont give them a hard time!

life in prison.

costs to much, i say a bullet in the head and its done

I'm against torture (for the most part anyway)

I don't think society should bear the finacial burden of keeping criminals alive for life in prison.

Kill 'em and use their organs for transplants.

I agree :tu:

torture is inhumane

So? If you capture a member of a terrorist Cell, and you need to know what his buddies intend to blow up, I really couldn't care less if torturing him for that info is 'inhumane'. I didn't see the Beslen terrorists acting in a humane manner when they stormed into a primary school, shot the males, raped the females (including the 5-year olds), and then proceeded to blow themselves up along with the children. So you'll have to excuse me, if I really don't care about the rights of sub-humans.

So? If you capture a member of a terrorist Cell, and you need to know what his buddies intend to blow up, I really couldn't care less if torturing him for that info is 'inhumane'. I didn't see the Beslen terrorists acting in a humane manner when they stormed into a primary school, shot the males, raped the females (including the 5-year olds), and then proceeded to blow themselves up along with the children. So you'll have to excuse me, if I really don't care about the rights of sub-humans.

sorry i forgot to edit, i meant the "terrorists" protecting their own country not the whole bombing thing, i meant people fighting off soilders in iraq but lets get back to the point.

If someone commits murder there should be a very good investigating with no missing details, and if they are found to be guilty, a shot in the head should do.

In Australia there was this one young man who was trafficing drugs to people in indonesia i think it was and we had a momorial day because he got executed. I mean he was bloody killing people with drugs and possible children, so i say he desrved to die. If you make a stupid choice then suffer the consiquinses.

Torture,then lie to them and say they will be let free,then on the day they think they are allowed out, kill them.

you dont torture someone like hitler. he was the leader of the most feared enemy of the 20th century. an evil man yes, but you must repsect his military genius. they would have sent him to prison, but he might have asked to be killed now that i think about it...

I'm not about to acknowledge a guy as a military genius after he fired all of his highest ranking generals and stormed into Siberia in the middle of the winter under his own command. But, in any case, I go with death as the appropriate punishment. Torture is inhumane, and making them suffer isn't going to help any. The point of the punishment is not to teach them a lesson, but to do justice to those that they wronged. Also, in prison, there would be a high cost of upkeep, and that small chance that the criminal can find a loop hole and get out. We can't risk them getting back into the public, and we could use the amount it takes to sustain them for much better things, such as compensation to the families of that persons victims or something of the like...

Torture and Death penalty are inhumane...They make you just as bad as the criminal...Give them life...I personally think that's worse.

There are other ways to get info out of terrorists...Its called bribery and interrogation...Bribery as in protection and reduced sentence.

I picked torture, so he can feel psychologicall, and physical pain. On what he/she did.

why does everyone harp on using the spell check? i can understand misspelled words so dont give them a hard time!

Hardly the point. If we are going to have an intelligent discussion the very least everyone can do is to take the time to spell things correctly.

More for their sake than everyone elses, they will rarely be taken seriously if it seems they cant even spell what they mean.

Torturing the criminal makes you worse than the criminal himself...Plus, you can get tried for war crimes OR it can go bad like Abu Gharaid.

I hate it when people spell simple words wrongs...Its a pet peeve.

Torture and Death penalty are inhumane...They make you just as bad as the criminal...Give them life

Torturing the criminal makes you worse than the criminal himself

How dare you. What makes you so high and mighty that you have the right to sit there and claim that people who murder and butcher children have the right to be treated as humans, and condemn those who are willing to do what is needed to protect us as criminals. I don’t mind you being a pacifist and so against the death penalty, but you have NO right to brand us with the same pen as criminals!

If in you're world defending our children and ourselves from predators might make us no better than the murderers, rapists and terrorists who kill without mercy and have no compassion towards others, but thankfully you're views are a minority.

Its because of people with that attitude crime in the west is out of control, criminals are given more human rights than victims, and that there are innocent people out there suffering and dying at the hands of sub-human scum, and all because people with the attitude as you have fight for the rights of criminals who lost their right to be members of society the moment they took arms against the decent law abiding members of society.

Give them life? Don’t me laugh, cause all that does is drain resources for schools and hospitals, while running the very real threat that some warped idiot with some arrogant and pompous view of the world and how it works will come along and demand the criminal’s right to live without bars and restraints because in their bleeding-heart fantasy the world is a big fluffy thing where everyone gets alone and even the worst members are only victims of their environments and should not be punished for it. When in real-life all that happens is prison gives the criminal an open gate to the outside world to commit their acts of horror all over again, all that’s needed is some pretentious do-gooder who believes the state defending its citizens makes it ‘just as bad as the criminal’, to come along and give the sub-human filth a key.

Edited by Talon

Torture,then lie to them and say they will be let free,then on the day they think they are allowed out, kill them.

Holy sh** !! BAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::tu::lol::tu:

Talon, you seem to really love children, meybe a little to much :lol::tu: joke

well think about it, some kills a child for whatever reson like the kid spilt and ice cream on him or something so he kills the lil b******, so now we trail him. an eye for an eye. Others say prison some say for life, IM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUNG CHILDREN YOU SICK **** LETS ALLLL GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF MAJOR CRIME NOT JUST 1 LIFE BUT THOUSANDS EVEN MILLIONS. Hitler killed more than one i only swear to get back to the point and lets not go on about this.