Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet the "real" Men in Black

UM-Bot

alienmib.jpg
This article was sent in to us by a researcher who wished to remain anonymous. Could this reveal the truth behind these enigmatic agents? The mysterious Men in Black, or MiB's, have a long history of reports that date back to the mid-1940's in almost every country. While many connect the encounters of MiB's to the famous and well publicized encounters reported by Albert Bender and John Keel, the actual number of reports from people internationally who have encountered these mysterious men who are then intimidated into silence, are much greater. The truth behind the MiB is even more compelling and disturbing then many might think. These mysterious agents actually belong to a very REAL agency that has and continues to infiltrate every aspect of our society.From 1990 through 2000, this secret agency went overt to the world under the alias of The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research (O.S.I.R.). The O.S.I.R. conducts scientific investigation, research and experimentation in all fields of science; from astronomy to geology, from biology to psychology, from physics to zoology.

In addition to these areas, the agency is the only agency of it's kind in the world with a “Phenomenology Division” that exclusively researches areas dealing with all types of paranormal, supernatural, anomalous and metaphysical phenomena. The agency researches and investigates every type of phenomena imaginable, from extraterrestrial Close Encounters, supernatural phenomena (i.e. poltergeist/haunts, possession/exorcisms, miracles, metaphysics, etc.) psychic phenomena (i.e. remote viewing, reincarnation, psychokinesis, etc.), cryptozoology (i.e. encounters of strange creatures) and generally undefinable anomalies (i.e. crop circles, vile vortices, raining frogs, time/space distortions, etc.). In addition to these areas, they also explore ancient earth mysteries and investigations that deal with supernatural mythologies that prove to be authenticated. The exact number of researchers, operatives, staff and personnel are unknown, but it is conjectured that the agency is staffed some of the world's best scientists, researchers and experts who come from private institutions, corporations and universities.

They specialize in every discipline of science imaginable, from astrophysics to psychology, from geology to zoology, from chemistry to biophysics. In addition to specially trained scientific operatives, the agency utilizes next-generation super technology and state-of-the-art equipment, mobile laboratories, unmanned surveillance drones and other experimental technology that is not yet available to even government agencies. The O.S.I.R. has been linked to hundreds of government intelligence agencies, ultra top secret government programs all over the world, as well as secret projects conducted by high-ranking religious groups and powerful corporations.It is presumed that the agency was created in the mid-1940's due to the first sightings of MiB's. Created under ultra top-secret conditions, the agency has taken on many front-company identities in order to maintain its anonymity and operational covert nature. In 1990, for the first time in its history and for some secret agenda, the clandestine agency went overt under the name of The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research (O.S.I.R.), establishing a “Public Affairs Department” to interact with the general public and media and was featured on such popular TV news shows as, “20/20”, “National Geographic”, “NBC Network News” and “60 Minutes”.

In 2000, the agency closed its Public Affairs Department and terminated all communications with the general public and media, terminating its image as O.S.I.R. and disappearing back into a covert state. Why would such a powerful agency enter the spotlight and then just as mysteriously and quickly as they appeared, disappear? Conjecture surrounding these unusual actions range from some type of massive experiment regarding mass-hypnosis to dis-information campaigns surrounding the Millennium change-over.The primary true agenda of the agency is unknown, utilizing their unlimited resources and omnipotent power to conduct scientific investigations and research in almost every area of science, utilizing any means necessary to maintain the complete secrecy of their operations, including the dissemination of mis/dis-information. Because of their secret agenda, all research, investigations, findings and discoveries made by the group have and continue to remain completely confidential, adhering to the highest level of secrecy, even to the recognized elite of the private and government scientific community.

As a shadow agency operating above the law and autonomously outside of all government and private oversight, it answers to no one with an authority that supercedes all governments and private/civilian entities. Because it's outer-identity is so mercurial and it's covert operations stretch deep into every aspect of society and science, the agency has been frequently mistaken for other secret government agencies or mythical shadow groups. Their methods of maintaining secrecy and of intimidating anyone they might encounter, has allowed the operations of this omnipotent secret agency to go unchecked. Few known living “witnesses” of the agency have come forward to recount their stories of how these elite mysterious operatives infiltrate situations, conduct their scientific operations, then disappear, utilizing extreme means to ensure their anonymity and complete secrecy.Whether they are called MiB's or the O.S.I.R., one can only imagine what this agency is deriving from the investigation and research of paranormal, supernatural and anomalous phenomena.

Article contributed to Unexplained Mysteries by Anonymous

well then, that's nifty. a bit odd, but nifty.

Because of their secret agenda, all research, investigations, findings and discoveries made by the group have and continue to remain completely confidential, adhering to the highest level of secrecy, even to the recognized elite of the private and government scientific community.
Communication nowadays has spread rapidly and at an increasing rate due to technology, so this shouldn't be surprising if they did go into complete secrecy, while taking drastic measures to remain in "covert mode". And about their secret agenda... very interesting. :ph34r:

I found another article about OSIR:

The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research; Illuminati-News

Communication nowadays has spread rapidly and at an increasing rate due to technology, so this shouldn't be surprising if they did go into complete secrecy, while taking drastic measures to remain in "covert mode". And about their secret agenda... very interesting. :ph34r:

I found another article about OSIR:

The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research; Illuminati-News

this organization is also mentioned in Dan Brown's Novel "Angels and Demons". have a look...

It's....... a group of skeptics trying to hide the real evidence of the paranormal!!!

Lol, kidding. But possible.

• 3 weeks later...

There are so many different things out there. Once could truly wonder, who, what, where,when, and why. They keep themselves secret because, they know these facts. Man is an evil person and will do anything to either ecredit himself or get ahead, man loves power. Knowledge is power. Knowledge of these certain things they keep secret is deadly, mainly because we are not ready for it. If man knew that these men in black were talking to aliens, they'd go ballistick and start a war. The truth is its just to sensitive a topic to let man in on. They threaten us with secrecy or else, its to protect other life forms. Its their and my belief that those life forms have a right to co-exist with us. Man is just to savage to understand. Those that do protect that boundry.

They are also very weary about who knows about them. So little forums like this are their heads up. So while your talking about them. And speaking in reference to this forum be reminded that they know who you are, where you live, and are aware that your a possible threat. So be careful about what you say, it could be too sensitive. You might find it funny and even make fun of me. But you know they exist and you worry, otherwise you wouldnt have wasted your time. Less your a pointless person. Then Id have to say, your probably accident prone too. Accidents do happen.

• Like 1

From Tiddlyjen (because Im at Aztec's house :P and I rule)

:w00t: Ohhh thats so fascinating, I want to join!!!! *tries to find that jumping green dude* (i cannah be bothered finding him)

I've always been interested in whether or not there are covert agencies for real, i mean sure everyone speculates as to their existence, but whenever you ask about it you'll always end up getting funny looks!

*giggles*

• 2 weeks later...

I will find you.

TeraLink Was Here!

• 1 month later...

Whatever they are known by now, yes, they do exist. I read the comment's that have been posted and two of them really stood out from the others. I usually don't do this, but I have to. O.k. Lets get it done then. "Man"kind was just a bit personalized was'nt it,I agree with your assesment in some way's because certain groups of men,who are brought up certain way's by certain organizations,are exactly what you say they are. The rest of us outsider's are their prey to be kept in line. Yes, they do destroy most of what they encounter, if it is'nt what they want or like specific to their various agenda's.

You are wrong when you support these "men in black" and degrade what you call mankind with such derision. Do you think those men you call destroyer's have a choice about their action's,you actually think that anyone here has any choice's where it matter's most? Forgive me if I seem rude, but no, we and they don't. Society as you know it is'nt the real world, the one that let's us communicate like this is just a sham. If youve been following or paying attention for the last 35yrs, you will note, that even the world you think of as real, is finally readying itself to give dominion to the very people that support these men in black. History has been led down their path with brutal and deadly intent. All opposition has been eliminated or mind wiped or cowed with violence. The very people who like you, wanted something better. We are not going to get it.

The men in black consort with aliens who feed on us in many way's. Kidknap our citizen's young and old and generally terrorize everyone or use their science to cloud our mind's. We could speculate, and not as endlessly as you may think,for quite awhile about thing's like that, but I don't wish to degres the point further at this time. I do like to debate issue's. Anyway,again I am sorry to spout out like that. However much you may resent portions of your people, they are your people. Stand up for them.

The other one was the guy who responded to you, I already know that they know far more about me then I know about myself. It was wise to tell her that though. They do know everything. In responding to those two posts, I prettymuch said it all. Thanks

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I am in no way an expert on this subject but i am a rational person who looks at all sides of a topic and in my personal opinion I do agree with what the above poster psychic spy had to say, I think that earth's history goes back far beyond what we are told, the world we live in is a sugar coated candy world and we all have the blinds fully pulled over our eyes for what reason is not clear but probably because the truth is too cruel to accept, we are also kept poor and busy 5 days a week as to not have too much free time to explore the truth e.g the monetary system and "economy" its a big game to keep everyone focused with tunnel vision and live their short lives never knowing the the truth, religion is fake, made up to give us hope and reason to carry on - to belive there is something greater than our mere existence etc, past civilisations were more direct about things and left things for us to find stone carvings stone tablets etc.. there will always be rich (Rulers) and poor (slaves), I believe E.Ts are real and there are as many different species as there are galaxy's and believe some to be very close to us in our own solar system, and no they are not friendly and probably see us as insects to be plundered, of corse governments and the elite bargain with different races of e.t's all the time probably, I hope there are good E.Ts as well who help us out every now and then that would be nice, I wouldn't expect them to make them self s known to the world, and if any E.T's make them self s known it will be under a false guise saying they are here to help but in reality it will be to take us over and rule us, not in a nice way either. what will happen at then end of the year will be interesting. Also i think the truth is tried to be leaked in Hollywood Movies and sci fi t.v shows. also I hate the fact that technology is hindered and anciant technology's are only reserved and used buy our elite. The human race needs to unite not divide but us all being so heavily divided is good for other beings to control and manipulate us.

the real, and only one that matters, man in black is Johnny Cash.

Edited by Wearer of Hats

the real, and only one that matters, man in black is Johnny Cash.

The Stranglers!