Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will it be worth my while?

Waspie_Dwarf

As some of you will be aware SaRuMan ran a sister site to this one called Spaceflight News. Sadly that site has been shut down due to circumstances beyond the boss mans control.

Over the last year I posted close to 3000 space and astronomy news stories and images on that site. This forum is different. This site has more than 32,000 members as opposed to the less than 300 on Spaceflight News. Here the space forum is a tiny fish in a huge sea as opposed to the big fish in a tiny sea.

As most of this site is not space related what I would like to know is this, is it worth me posting the large number of space related stories here that I would have posted on Spaceflight News?

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bone_Collector

• Beggars

• Ned Tunacao

• Waspie_Dwarf

Yes. I like new stuff, not the same argument gone wild.

Sure, why not? This is the space & astronomy forum isn't it? I love to read such stuff, please do post.

Absolutely Waspie. Maybe you could compete thread count-wise with the gawd topics!

:tu: I hope you do, I passed through SFN all the time and enjoyed it quite a lot :)

I was a member over there as well, I even started up a "spaced-out" avatar workshop. However it only ever had about 3 customers there just wasn't enough demand.

I would very much like to read more space & astronomy related articles and hope you carry on your efforts on this forum :tu:

I to was hoping you would not vanish in to the Internet either. Your work as well as the posts of others is greatly appreciated by all who view it . Please continue here.

Roger L. :tu:

• 1 month later...

Hey Waspie!

Opteryx here, haven't checked in for quite a while at spaceflightnews and when I found the sad remains, the first thing I did is come over here (of course, all of this happened within the last two minutes). As you know I'm your co-spaceflight fan and if you need any second hand I'm all for it (you can PM me!). :D:tu:

I have more things in mind than simply posting the daily news so once high school is over for me (make that about three weeks from now), I'll be able to contribute plentifully! :w00t::)

Great to see you again! B);)