Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

when life gives you lemons...

sultanmuratova

When life gives you lemons........Squirt juice in your eye and run around screaming in pain like a madman to the point where the police arrest you for disturbance but you resist arrest and go on a monster rampage riot where the special forces and Marines have to come in but you use your super karate powers to slay all humans of humanity and and and.....Then you rub your eyes....

When life gives you lemons........Squirt juice in your eye and run around screaming in pain like a madman to the point where the police arrest you for disturbance but you resist arrest and go on a monster rampage riot where the special forces and Marines have to come in but you use your super karate powers to slay all humans of humanity and and and.....Then you rub your eyes....

LOL!!

Very creative. Sounds kinda like Grandtheft Auto.

When life give you lemons, eat them and you will live forever.

When life give you lemons, eat them and you will live forever.

I think the devil said the same thing.

I think the devil said the same thing.

He did ? :blink:

When life gives you lemons squirt the juice in your eyes and then sue life for more money than you could've made selling lemonade.

If life gives you lemons, ask for the receipt so you can exchange them for oranges

If life gives you lemons, ask life what the hell is it thinking giving you lemons!

If life gives you lemons, ask why it can't give you money instead?

:)

He did ? :blink:

Ye thats his favorite trick... trade material things for your soul, but you can live forever with el diablo. :no:

Edited by Kaknelson

Before you read this, please be awared that what I write here, may can be offending to you, and if you love America, seriously, don`t read it... okay here it goes:

When life give you lemons, use them as fuel in flamethrowers to burn down the white house... just like Nick Chaney.

Edited by Norwegian Phoenix

When life gives you lemons, give life something in return; love. :wub:

Edited by Kaknelson

When life gives you lemons, make pancakes

When life gives you lemons, Shove them down his mouth for being so cheap

When life gives you lemons, give him a potatoe

When life gives you lemons, Put a spider ontop of the lemons and shove them into the microwave, the radiation will merge them into a spider-lemon, then clone them and raise your own army of spider-lemons, then breed them with humans to make stronger spider-lemons, then give up and hide in Mexico

When life gives you lemons, run away, your not supposed to take things from strangers

When life gives you lemons, be grateful, you could end up like me and get nothing

• 2 weeks later...

when life gives u lemons inject super genes into them and eat them :P

When life gives you lemons, eat all lemons without pealing them because all the vitamins are in the skin! ;)

"If life gives you lemons; cut them in half and rub them on your nipples..Then charge people to watch you do it!"..

Edited by Falco Rex

"If life gives you lemons; cut them in half and rub thme on your nipples..Then charge people to watch you do it!"..

LOL classic!

Thank you Mr. Nelson! As I always say; if life hands you lemons; trade them for limes; then make a pie..Make a Key Lime-Pie; eat it; and use the sugar high to kick some serious *ss!

Thank you Mr. Nelson! As I always say; if life hands you lemons; trade them for limes; then make a pie..Make a Key Lime-Pie; eat it; and use the sugar high to kick some serious *ss!

LOL

Call me kaktus.

Lime pie huh...... mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I like blueberry pie to be honest.

So when life gives you lemons, trade lemons for blueberries, make blueberry pie, aswell as some blueberry jam for grandma! :tu:

Ok Kaktus; when life gives you lemons; and you trade them for blueberry pie; you should use that pie to choke Granny and take your inheritance a few years early..

Basically I just want my 2,000 acres and four houses, early..

Don't hold it against me.. :blush:

No no..........

I wont hold CHOKING POOR GRANNY against you. :angry2:

Tis such an admirable thing to do :P

LOL

When life gives you lemmons, give them against Falco Rex to hold on his forehead, and he must stay in the same position for 2 years, to break the old guiness record set by a man in India. :w00t:

Edited by Kaknelson

OK;

When life gives you lemons; and you want to break that Indian guys' record..Just recruit all your friends to throw lemons at the Guinness Books' panel of judges until they add you on as the winner..

Why go through all that ridiculous effort for two years, when a few 96mph fastballs with lemons can get you bribed into the history books? :devil:

OK;

When life gives you lemons; and you want to break that Indian guys' record..Just recruit all your friends to throw lemons at the Guinness Books' panel of judges until they add you on as the winner..

Why go through all that ridiculous effort for two years, when a few 96mph fastballs with lemons can get you bribed into the history books? :devil:

I didn't think i'd post again but hey. :blush: lol

What if i don't have any friends Falco? Are you my friend? If you are, i suppose this means you are my only friend.

Inturn....

When life gives you them lemons, toss them yet again to Falco Rex, as he is now recruited to break the Record not for stance, but for most Lemons pitched at a "Guiness Judges Dome Whilst Bribing In Attempt To Get In The Book" record. :geek: