Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Videos of cryptozoological creatures?

Henry Armstrong Fan

Example:

-The CNN Van Lake Monster video

-The Hessie Video-1999 (seen in this forum before)

-etc...

Hello, pals:

I am a new member :o in this forum and I love the paranormal stuffs a lot, especially about supposed lake dinosaurs, such Ogopogo, Nessie, Champ, etc.

My question is where exactly at the internet I can find all these mpeg, avi, media player, or any type of video clip where I can download any cryptozoological or strange creature (especially sea monsters, not sasquatchs, etc).

I know that there is almost impossible find those films or videos, because they are mainly in the Discover Channel, History Channel, etc, but not really at the net. Why?

Why is easy to find a video of the Van lake Monster (that's very impressive), but you can not get :cry::alien: a Nessie or Ogopogo real video clip? I know that those footages exist becaus eI have had seen some of them on TV.

Can you guys help me with this stuff? :blush:

I will appreciate a lot!

Thanks!

HAF

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The last diciple  of Funk

• Henry Armstrong Fan

• psyche101

• BigfootForever

Top Posters In This Topic

not to be overly tehnical, but the existance of theese creatures is still in question so they have not yet been proven as existing creatures, so we cannot povide a "real" video because for the time being we do not know if it is real or not, however i will search for videos of them

wow, you are right, i thought it would be easy to get a video for nessie seeing it is the most highly publisized lake monster :blink: , however i cannot find a website that shows you the films on the site :cry: , however the loch ness information sight has stills and desciptions of the moe famous videos

that was lot of info, thanx, but that bigfoot one were it looked like the guy was running away from it was FrEAky.

Hello, pals:

Thanks for the replies. :D I really enjoyed the place of psyche101 (Mysterious Reality).

They are a :D lot of videos, they are good.

Thanks for the strong help!!!!! :D

But about videos :no: (or any video clip from TV or tourist-residents footage) there was only 2:

1-The Champ Sci-Fi video and

2-The famous CNN Van Lake Monster

I have seen (in the last 20 years) at least 8 more different footages on TV of:

1- Ogopogo, (some videos of it close to the shore, etc)

2- Nessie (including the famous submarine fins-with a scuba diver filming it, some videos of nessie producing waves close to that casttle, etc, plus very old Nessie videos, by example, where some old racing boat crash against something underneath, etc, etc.

3- Others that I don't remember.

I watched them on some BlockBuster Video' old VHS's and on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, National Geographic Channel, et als.

So, I think that media is only on these TV channels, and, perhaps, private collections, etc around the world.

and... yes, they are not proven by the science, but I just want to collect the medias for my paranormal education-hobbie...

Thanks all you! :tu:

PS: if somebody find more cryptozoology footage on internet, PLEASE, tell us.

HAF

Bye

I am searching, mostly, about supposed sea monsters or any aquatic creature(s).

There are a lot of media about Sasquatch-Yeti-etc in the Internet already.

look up paul demara in yahoo videos

Edited by makaya325