Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Transparent" Military Ghost

Loonboy

Just found this on another web site. What do you guys think? The possible ghost is the guy under the left light at the rear of the room. He seems to be transparent.

user posted image

user posted image

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• vikki

• walrus

• yoiad

Usually when someone appears as Transparent on a photograph, it turns out to be a double exposure or some other photographic fault. I don't think that this is a genuine ghost photograph, but I can't be certain either. It's certainly interesting to say the least.

:sk

Any story behind this picture?

I don't know. I'm going to vote undecided, it could be a double negative, but its arranged pretty well, and in such a crowded room I find the odds of a double negative being in its own space well placed to be a bit dubious.

• 11 months later...

the 'ghost' does not have any edges that my program can find, appart from the one around its head, it can not differentiate between it and the background, so it could be one. Then again it could be a double exposure, but they would show up on the edge detection scan.

the bottom photo on the other hand, it does detect the dges of the 'ghost', so I would think again whether or not he is real, I would say he i.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think i believe this one, due to the simple fact i have photo's at home like this from like 10 yrs back when we were in Lanzarote. It was our last night and we took quite a lot photo's some turned out normal, but a few turned out like that one. (although it was only ever one person who turned out like this huh.gif ) lol.

Guest jacfu

"If I move across here really fast, maybe I won't get in this guys pictu...ah, crap. Too late."

Another proof postive picture.I don't know if it is or isn't bu the fact that an image is there is simply not enough.Is it.

• 1 month later...

he looks just about transparent as the guy next to him. i think that, since he's so far away, the camera just kinda screwed up

Ok well in this picture it appears the soldier is transparent But there is much more focus in the front of the crowd then towards the back. Everyone look towards the back and notice the men are quite blurry. Not able to pick up the troop is what makes the man soooo "transparent". Then again humans know nothing of the supernatural world.

• 5 months later...

Loonboy,

I have to say it's just one of the army boys and the reason why he looks so transparent is because the photograph is old now and so he just looks 'transparent'

Happy Holiday's original.gif