Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very Strange Baby

crouton

:cry: somethings are too bizzare to be true but sadly this is.... you know this could explain the clyops a giant one eyed baby like this pity is had to die though i think it dersevered love even though it was a freak i would gladly adopt the baby..if it had lived

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• strangerthanfiction

• crouton

• 1Alchemy

• Piney

that's really horrible. i can't believe its parents would parade it like that. its disgusting.

It does seem faked to me. I'm not sure why, it just does.

i agree with alchemistic.

but it Looks kinda fake

If it is real then its probably some sort of mutation from maybe radio active decay or something like that.

This article came from an Indian newspaper, dated March 29. Check the link for yourself. It came to my attention through the Fortean Times website in the Breaking News section (link here). As far as I know, it is not a hoax, or an April Fool's joke. I don't think they 'celebrate' April Fools day in India (correct me if I'm wrong, please). Things like this do happen. I admit the baby looks a little like one of those rubber dolls that you can squeeze for stress relief (the ones whose eyes then bulge out of the head), but as far as I know, it's a real baby. I don't think the people of this village have the ability or desire to create a hoax of this type.

Edited by crouton

hmm, it doesnt look authentic to me. you can always count on a darn indian

to make something like this up to get attention

Edited by RamboIII

sorry, but to me this looks a little fake.

could be way wrong, but there's something about this that looks made up, like a jim henson puppet, or that mutant from total recall.

not fully convinced it's fake, but theres something not right........................ :hmm:

tha 1st thing I said when I seen tha pic was "looks like kermit the frog"...poor lil guy :hmm:

You think that this is funny, Smeagol? :hmm: Perhaps it was a good thing that he died, because he would have lived a similar life to 'The Elephant Man'. He would have been treated like a circus freak :(:cry:

its really not funny..at all..he is a wee baby,and he died.

and he had anencephaly,thats why he looks that way...

there was no way he could have survived at all,sadly..: (

This is Depleted Uranium, your taxpayers money at work. The number of such cases is increasing. All thanks to American weaponry - 400.000 Nagasdaki bombs dropped in 4 American nuclear wars since the mafia-skullandbones-regime of the Bushes started it in 1991.

In all the attacked countries women at labor ask only if the child is normal. And in more and more cases it is not.

Wake up people, this is actual your made in america genocide of all times!!!

You are also guilty. Of silent consent.

More pictures of deformities - Very disturbing: Read the articles carefully. And tell others. Tell them what awaits human race. This is your future folks, this is how with most probability your children and grandchildren will look like. Have a happy, long and healthy life. And advocate peace. Wherever you go.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...&articleId=1777

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Depleted+Uranium

http://www.mindfully.org/Nucs/2004/DU-Troj...orse1jul04c.gif

its really not funny..at all..he is a wee baby,and he died.

and he had anencephaly,thats why he looks that way...

there was no way he could have survived at all,sadly..: (

Some of those pics i saw reminded me of Agent Orange Babies :o

This is Depleted Uranium, your taxpayers money at work. The number of such cases is increasing. All thanks to American weaponry - 400.000 Nagasdaki bombs dropped in 4 American nuclear wars since the mafia-skullandbones-regime of the Bushes started it in 1991.

I stated this already in this thread but didn't have the available links. I have just seen pictures in the AFSC reports. Thanks for the links :tu:

Lapi'che

Poor little guy :cry: . He was just a baby

And seeing the picture of what he looked like got me astonished :o:o . I had never seen a baby look like that before. I feel really sorry that he died.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

Well where ever he is now is probably way more better then the real world to him

Edited by Astronema

One site claims this is an April Fools joke.But it appeared on the 30th of March?So how could it be?

Different timezones, maybe?

It's a sad case, even more sad that he was paraded around like that. :hmm:

Very sad indeed. Poor little fellow. And so sad that human curiosity outstrips grief. :(

that woman must have been smoking some bad wacky tabaky to have that thing pop out

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! *waving her arms around*

please listen to me-HE HAD ANENCEPHALY!! trust me,that is it....

he is REAL,he had anencephaly,and thats what caused his death.

*deep breath* ahem. anyway..

You're right, Fiction.

Anyone ever been to the Mutter Museum in Philadelpiha? (Probably not)

It's part of the College of Physicians there, a collection about deformities. (Only those with strong stomachs usually go in)

ANYWAY, in there, there are (in formaldehyde) babies born with encephaly (sp.) who died shortly after birth. A lot of them look like the baby in that photo.

Although I do concur that there's something odd about it...

I think it's probably fake. To me, it looks too big to be a real baby. But if it was real, it may not be disrespectful they are carrying him around in a tub, because it may be something they do for funerals. We don't know. I just know if I was born like that, I would want to die. It's probably best that it died. Think about the life it would have had.