Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very Strange Baby

crouton

its really not funny..at all..he is a wee baby,and he died.

and he had anencephaly,thats why he looks that way...

there was no way he could have survived at all,sadly..: (

i agree,sadly my baby had this condition although was detected in early preg.as far as i understand it is not survivable past a few hours although most die before or shortly after birth.

poor little thing :(

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• strangerthanfiction

• crouton

• 1Alchemy

• Nxt2Hvn

This is Depleted Uranium, your taxpayers money at work. The number of such cases is increasing. All thanks to American weaponry - 400.000 Nagasdaki bombs dropped in 4 American nuclear wars since the mafia-skullandbones-regime of the Bushes started it in 1991.

In all the attacked countries women at labor ask only if the child is normal. And in more and more cases it is not.

Wake up people, this is actual your made in america genocide of all times!!!

You are also guilty. Of silent consent.

More pictures of deformities - Very disturbing: Read the articles carefully. And tell others. Tell them what awaits human race. This is your future folks, this is how with most probability your children and grandchildren will look like. Have a happy, long and healthy life. And advocate peace. Wherever you go.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...&articleId=1777

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Depleted+Uranium

http://www.mindfully.org/Nucs/2004/DU-Troj...orse1jul04c.gif

OH GOD I THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK......

no,not a fake..that poor precious baby had anencephaly..

its sad,it sounds like no one loved that baby really..

and from someone who has lost many babies-

i find that EXTREMELY sad..they act like its a freak..

and parading it around in a bowl like that..*shakes head*

they have no respect or compassion whatsoever..-_-;;..

I was going to say that..wtf is up with those people waving it around in a bowl like that? they are the real freaks if ya ask me <_< Anyway if it was real it would have been on the news like ie - Sky world news and I would have seen it

Edited by Beckys_Mom

It is a cruel world, if it had of survived it would have lived an extremely difficult life.

I do think it was wrong that they carried it around in a bowl, Maybe the parents wanted attention from viewers and readers, sympathy and attention, its discusting how selfish some people come off, But I don't think even for a funeral they would carry around a naked deformed baby for everyone to see. :hmm:

I was going to say that..wtf is up with those people waving it around in a bowl like that? they are the real freaks if ya ask me <_< Anyway if it was real it would have been on the news like ie - Sky world news and I would have seen it

valid point, but i still can't get over the treatment they gave the poor little guy. whether he was real or not, treating a baby like that is heinous. :no:

*sigh* I won't be able to sleep for a month now. Those images are extremely disturbing (damn my curiosity)! And it's really rediculous how they're parading around with it like it's some kind of toy!

they dont have the heart and the brains to put the good ol baby...in a bowl..and parade it in a street!!...tsk tsk tsk

i hope its not real!

and if its real...the baby will get my prayers! :(

• 2 months later...

I think it is really tragic for the family that the child died, but it is apparent that the village celebrated his birth from the second photo. It is quite sad that his little life was taken so quickly. The eyes could be related to a thyroid condition (overactive thyroid gland). I had a solicitor with the condition and her eyes bulged out but not as prominent as this little guy. His weight was enormous for a newborn baby. The fact he had no neck could have contributed to breathing problems. I don't think this photo is fake. My heart goes out to the family with their loss.

OH GOD I THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK......

In one of those pictures a child has a feedtube in/oxygen tube even though its brain is totally exposed and it has no skull...:(

Why the &^%$ are they prolonging that babies pain by trying to keep it alive?

You can't tell me that an exposed brain doesnt hurt like a SOAB..

You know, the world can be a beautiful place, but it also produces such horror and pain :no:

Almost looks like a really rare case of Treacher Collins Syndrome

Treacher Collins Syndrome info

agreed.

this is such a sad case, and the images where the ppl were parading it around in a metal pot i think is the most disturbing of all. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Holy sh**. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.. That poor thing, I think it's a good thing it didn't survive, imagine living like that.. :<

:no: It really saddens me to know that in this modern scientific world of ours, we are the ones to be blamed for bringing this kind of tragedy into our lifetime. When are we going to learn to stop playing God and for once actually listen to our conscience and think about the consequences of our actions,... really bombing people with potent chemicals will result with more than instant deaths but also the continous painful medical afflictions such as these kids suffered.

Does anybody else disagree with me on this point? :hmm:

SWEET JESUS!....that first picture freaked me out a bit.that baby looks like a frog and is quite small for a new born

This is so sad i hope it gets all the specalist help it needs

compassion? are u crazy. if u were born like that would u want to live? I wouldn't

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The poor thing. Bless. Even if it had lived; society would have looked upon the child as a freak of nature. Me, personally, I see a lovely baby that was ill was some kind of disease and obviously with no neck, it probably didn't have much of a trachea, or low lung capacity due to it's size.

Whatever the condition; it is sad that it's dear little life got cut short. I hope they named it before they buried it. ( I can't recall if it was a baby girl or baby boy-that is the only reason I am referring to the child as 'it'). If I had given birth to that child; I would have still gave it love the few short minutes it lived and named it as well.

I should imagine the mother felt the same way. It is always sad to see children so deformed that they can't live, but a few short minutes on Earth. However, no matter, a child's birth is a blessed event no matter what the child looks like, or how long it is with us here on Earth.

My heart extends to the family at their loss.

That's really disturbing and sad. I also think that it is a genetic mutation. Looks alienish like...creepy.