Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life in our solar system

6sides

If you are able to track down and access those rather obsure NASA servers (not the frontended public ones), you'll find a huge variety of downloadable data (Images).

There IS life in our solar system. It has ALREADY been discovered, but for whatever reason, there (as you know) hasn't been an announcement.

Maybe it's difficult to make the first move? whistling2.gif

On Mars, Io, Europa, Miranda, Ganymede, etc, I've found some distinct examples. Gigantic ones. A good imaging package will help (Photoshop etc).

In nature, most creatures are camoflaged (stick insects on Earth are a good example) and since nature is universal, it is therefore difficult to find examples without effort. Camoflaged and yet standing out once found.

Symetrical features appear to be common.

Maybe some of the images that I've seen, have slipped through the net.

I recommend that you relax and maintain/create an open peaceful mind.

Go find out. original.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Seraphina

• Mapuana

Of course there is life in our solar system. Earth is in our solar system and there is plenty of life on it.

There are also millions of aliens on earth. There are even millions of aliens in the U.S. alone. Most of them cross the border from Mexico illegally in search of the 'American Dream', and end up doing the hard manual labor jobs making a lot less money than U.S. citizens would make.

To even question whether there is life or aliens in our solar system is stupid

You know, I think I know what 6sides is taking about!

The one I saw showed klingons around Uranus!

j/k Show us some links, so we all can enjoy.

Welcome to the board. original.gif

Doesn't matter how old I get, that joke always makes me chuckle tongue.gif

Well, we have seen that Mars used to have water, and supported single celled life a few millenia ago...anything more that that might be a little bit far fetched right now...

I mean, let's face it, why would people not be told? They can't exactly be worried the press would leap over to Mars and contaminate everything. tongue.gif I do guarentee this though...nothing 'slips through the net'...going through these pictures with extremely advanced computer technology, mapping everything peice by peice, if it's worth noting, it's been noted...and any images that would hint at something they didn't want seen wouldn't be available to the public in any way, on an official site or otherwise tongue.gif

There are also millions of aliens on earth. There are even millions of aliens in the U.S. alone. Most of them cross the border from Mexico illegally in search of the 'American Dream', and end up doing the hard manual labor jobs making a lot less money than U.S. citizens would make.

laugh.gif

anyway welcome 6sides.interesting thread you've started but i'm afraid i've to join in the lot too.any links or pics to this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm....

Welcome 6sides..nice thread..it will be much easier if there any links to share

Well sidious 6 your not the only newbe her I'm kinda new but WELCOME YOUNG WARRIOR. tongue.gif .Oh And we want links, we want links, we want links.lol laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

About this topic...all I can say is...

Humans as a species would be arrogant to believe that there isn't other life in the universe...or in any other universe. Have they been here? Who knows? Unless they look like us...I am sure I have never seen one. That is not to say that they aren't there. Arrogance comes with any who believes that with all the known and unknown solar systems within our own universe and/or any other universe Earth is the only planet able to create and/or sustain life.

Peace~

If we ever find life in the solar system other than on earth it would be devastating to many religions. Frankly I would be a bit worried if someone actually does land on another planet and brings something back to Earth. It could be contaminated by heaven knows what. Also if there are other living creatures on any of the planets besides this one....THEY may be harmless, but if there is one there are probably more out there would be my guess. Or for that matter if we do get to actually go to another planet that holds other life forms we could equally be dangerous to them via Earth born viruses etc. Something to think about.........

True...imagine the common cold infecting some alien race and wiping half of them out huh.gif

On the plus side, it does mean that invasion would likely be impossible...the best defence would be a sneeze...

• 2 weeks later...

I think that if they had proof that there was life in our - or any solar system - they would publish it. Firstly it would convince taxpayers that all their money hasn’t been spent in vain!