Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters....

tahari01

Brian, Brian, Brian,......

I felt embarrassed for him to be yelled at like that on TV, but he brings it on himself. Perhaps making a checklist and marking off each item as it goes on the van would help solve this problem.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• enslavedbydragons

• Acenaspheru

• tahari01

• BellaMorte

Brian looks like a rat. Did you see the new episode where Brian got yelled at by Jason. Classic.

Remember the episode from last season, where the team is getting ready to wrap it up, and Brian is packing up the van, when he see's this giant moth flying at him? And he's just like running away from it. Now that's what I call a wimp.

Do you guys know what i really like about taps. It is the fact that they are so credible it is highly unlikely that it is a hoax. They are advertised like a regualr paranormal show but arent. Discluding scifis logo which doesnt really mean anything. Its not your normal paranormal its ghost hunters. I mean cmon scifi you must have the worst marketing i have ever seen in my life.

im just waiting for them to get rid of brian again. instead of showing footage of the investigation or more history of their locale, they focus on this dork screwing up.

if i wanted to see some guy make a fool of himself, i'd watch old episodes of peewee's playhouse

Tonight they are going to Evansville, Indiana, to investigate a well-known haunted library.

I'm from Indiana, but unfortunately, I live several hours away from there.

Tonight they are going to Evansville, Indiana, to investigate a well-known haunted library.

I have a friend from another web site that has family in Indiana who "explore" the paranormal. I'll see if I can get any "first-hand" info on the library in question a.s.a.p.

im just waiting for them to get rid of brian again. instead of showing footage of the investigation or more history of their locale, they focus on this dork screwing up.

if i wanted to see some guy make a fool of himself, i'd watch old episodes of peewee's playhouse

Awww, why are you being so harsh? Brian is like the center of the show. He's got to stay on the show! I like him because he's funny. Next to Steve.

They didn't get anythin to come out when they went to that Library, unfortunately..

The first investigation was a lot creepier.. the house and what the residents are experiencing.. poor old guys.. lol.

It's too bad they didn't get more evidence, although what happened to Grant's back was strange.

They need to use that Thermal Cam on every investigation. . . .

Well, duuh! They always use it. It's just that sometimes, nothing comes up on it. The Thermal Imaging Camera is like the most important piece of equipment they have.

Man, I actually feel bad for Grant. Because that must have hurt when he got scratched by the ghost. And I could have sworn I just heard a muffled cough coming from the storage room in my basement. I sort of do not like it when I'm down here alone, on the computer, hearing things that I shouldn't be hearing, hearing things that other people, even my own parents, wouldn't believe me when I told them.

Man, I actually feel bad for Grant. Because that must have hurt when he got scratched by the ghost. And I could have sworn I just heard a muffled cough coming from the storage room in my basement. I sort of do not like it when I'm down here alone, on the computer, hearing things that I shouldn't be hearing, hearing things that other people, even my own parents, wouldn't believe me when I told them.

All I have to say is "I can relate" regarding the last part of your post. As for Brian being on the show still....he may be a big part of the show....and I use the words "may be".....he's killing the show for me. I can't stand the whiner.

Well, he's doing his best to repair the relationships with his friends as best he can. Just give the kid a little more time.

Here are some of my favorite scenes from the show. Some of them are deleted scenes, some are extended scenes:

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes...06_deletedb.jpg

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes.../213_scenec.jpg

This is my favorite one: http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes.../211_scened.jpg

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes...9_extscenec.jpg

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes...9_extscenea.jpg

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes...6b_extscene.jpg

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/episodes.../210_scenee.jpg

These are some pretty funny scenes that they either extended, or deleted. You just got to love the way Tango get's tricked so easily.

Edited by Morodin

it seems like u guys are from around the ohio region in this post... u should check out moonville ohio if u want a really good ghost hunt... check out haunted ohio or something like that dot com.. or search for the moonville tunnell, ive been there and had an experience, and know many others that have too

• 2 weeks later...

my aunt was a patient at the old waverly hills sanatorium in 1960.we used to go there and visit her.i think the place was spooky even back then.

Well, it was said that it was haunted after the first couple hundred people passed away in that place, so yeah, it was haunted in the 1960's.

:P DUDE RUN!!!!!!!!

that's what I call CLASSIC!

anyone payed attention to some of the things they played on the intro durring comercials? If you pay attention you hear some one scream "RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!" And it doesn't sound like Brian. I hope that will be in an episode soon. I'm not particularly fond of Brian myself, kinda reminds me of someone I know, but he's okay to have around. What I really didn't like though was him on his cell phone in the middle of an investigation. That was just so unprofessional and could screw all kinds of evidence. Seariously was his girlfriend THAT afraid of him cheating on her?

Morodin: I LOVE your icon, that's so cool!

Edited by Acenaspheru

Ummm...thanks. Which icon are you talking about? Man, I can't believe I forgot to record last weeks episode. Such a bummer to miss out on one episode. All I have to do is to remember to record today's episode.

user posted image

"Dude, run!" is an iconic television moment in my mind. This is why Brian must never leave the show again. Good ghost hunting? Maybe not. But it's great television.

I never miss the show. Those guys are serious, and I trust them. I disagree with them when they call their method "scientific," but it's a fine method anyway.

Whoever opined that 80% of this show is bogus was-- how shall I put it-- speaking from an alternative orifice?

--Scott

I really don't care for the show. I never see anything except for that one episode where they taped that ghost of a soldier type of apparition in a basement, who knows what that was, other than that nothing. And come on they say that they are plumbers and might lose their jobs because of TAPS, I can't believe that they don't make any money on this show. I hate it when something happens and they go on commercial, when they come back its nothing. Has anyone seen the paranormal shows on the Discovery channel? I think it’s called A Haunting. They have documented paranormal activity in a lot of houses, now I wonder why TAPS don’t go to some of these places. The true paranormal stories on the Discovery channel are a bit too much to think it really happened. I am not a skeptic because as a child with my sister we saw an apparition, but I really would like to see these types of paranormal activities really documented in a professional manner where all the news programs would come out and say "Now there is proof that ghosts really exist" or something to that effect. If those true paranormal stories on the Discovery channel really happened wouldn't the local news be involved? But no, they weren't. Edited by LatinGuyNY

I never miss "A Haunting," either, but it's a bit melodramatic, wouldn't you say? And sometimes they "reenact" events without saying why-- or even if-- they are thought to have happened. For example, there was one scene where a woman goes back into the haunted house one last time because she forgot something, and all Hell breaks loose-- doors and windows slamming, faucets going, etc. But there's no voiceover or anything to suggest that the family reported this event. It left me wondering if some of the "reenactment" is just made up by the producers.

Someone was slamming "Most Haunted" a few posts back, but I love that show-- BECAUSE it's a joke. What could be more fun than heckling Derek or watching those Brits haul ass like Scooby and Shaggy at the slightest noise?

I never miss "A Haunting," either, but it's a bit melodramatic, wouldn't you say? And sometimes they "reenact" events without saying why-- or even if-- they are thought to have happened. For example, there was one scene where a woman goes back into the haunted house one last time because she forgot something, and all Hell breaks loose-- doors and windows slamming, faucets going, etc. But there's no voiceover or anything to suggest that the family reported this event. It left me wondering if some of the "reenactment" is just made up by the producers.

Someone was slamming "Most Haunted" a few posts back, but I love that show-- BECAUSE it's a joke. What could be more fun than heckling Derek or watching those Brits haul ass like Scooby and Shaggy at the slightest noise?

Yes it is a bit melodramatic; on top of that they are supposed to be true paranormal stories. These stories aren't just a noise or a sighting of an apparition once in a while, they are very intense hauntings. This is why I ask why aren't the local news agencies on top of these true so called hauntings if they are so visible. Yes I saw that episode of the women that went back into the house to get something, I feel that was over done, they embellish a lot.

I also use to watch Most Haunted; I felt it was a joke also so I stopped viewing it. There was one episode where they were sitting at a table; a man was in the middle of these two women. Suddenly the man became possessed by a spirit of a woman and he acted very stupid. These two women were just sitting there smiling next to the man. If a person was possessed next to me I would get my distance, but these two women just sat there like it was a party and it provably was to them.

What upsets me is that they claim that what is shown on these shows really happened. If these really intense types of paranormal activities are happening then in the future get the local TV news involved, I don’t want to see reenactments, get those TV cameras in there and show the true activity, otherwise I won't believe.

Edited by LatinGuyNY

Back on track - Who watched last night's ep of Ghost Hunters? They got some good video of the lighthouse ghost, and a clear audio. It was one of the best eps so far. I was actually creeped out, and that rarely happens when I watch Ghost Hunters.

I love this show. I never miss an ep. Whether they get any evidence or not, it's always entertaining.

Back on track - Who watched last night's ep of Ghost Hunters? They got some good video of the lighthouse ghost, and a clear audio. It was one of the best eps so far. I was actually creeped out, and that rarely happens when I watch Ghost Hunters.

I love this show. I never miss an ep. Whether they get any evidence or not, it's always entertaining.

i do agree that was one of the better episodes. The episode regarding the Williard Library.... that was a cool one from my home town. I spent many nights at that library doing schoolwork.... about 5 years. Many people said that library is haunted by the grey lady, which most of you guys have seen the library on Ghost came in Evansville Indiana. I'm glad that they believe that it's not haunted, because neither do I. believe my old highschool there is haunted, built around 1906. That's an old school.

http://www.memorial.evansville.net/