Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Pyramid @ Giza

OracleTracker

So, I was browsing around on google, and I found an interesting website, yall. It's kind of crazy but it is also pretty convincing too.

The Great Pyramid at Giza - Giza Oracle

( It's like 6 pages long. Don't read it if you're bored. lol :sleepy: )

"Throughout the world there are thousands of structures and artifacts that are as mysterious as they are ageless. They range from tiny statues to giant megaliths. Found in many cultures connected by neither common language or history they defy architectural logic and engineering reality. The world is covered in matrix of evidence that represent the world's greatest enigma, its past. For the most part, veiled in a shroud of confusion and misinformation, these technological wonders are reduced to the status of elementary school reports and staged tour agendas. . In the majority of cases the information about the origin of these megaliths, monoliths, and artifacts generally available is gleaned from crude carvings, primitive paintings, and scraps of ancient writings at best and local folklore at worst. And even this sketchy and questionable evidence is further clouded by the ever present dominance of theoretical zeal. Archeologists and anthropologists are the high masters of hypothesis, speculation, and assumption. They take tiny bits of information and attempt to write entire histories using nothing more than imagination and grant money yet they are almost never questioned. Theoretical license is the rule rather than the exception while logic, practicality, and reality are often only obstructions to be ridiculed and ignored. All this speculation once published undergoes a miraculous metamorphosis, it becomes fact. It is a truth that most scientific theory is taught and accepted as absolute truth no matter how many times it is discredited or without regard to how illogical, impractical, or outrageous those tentative assumptions may be. The result is a wall of conjecture masquerading as actuality, preventing any serious research into the true origins and implications of the world's anomalies. If there is any implication that their grand theories are not cast in stone they can not get the grants, sell the books, produce the documentaries, or most essential to their careers, get the recognition their massive egos crave. In short, they can't afford to be wrong, no matter how wrong they are. Publish or perish is not some catchy phrase, it is the reality. The simple axiom " question authority " is the key to successful research into the origins of the world's wonders. Logic and reality should be the guides and if allied with the ability to think independently and trust in one's own feelings research will produce understanding. It is almost never mentioned that that theory is fiction developed around a few loosely knit facts. This is no different than playwrights who are given ideas for stage productions. They take the ideas mold them in their minds and produce shows, imaginary and fictional shows. Theory is never fact until it is proven. If it is proven false but still held and published as a theory it is a fraud. The world of ancient archeological and anthropological study is rife with fraud. "

• Like 1

Its funny how it refers to archaelogists making assumptions, while the link seems to have no problems following that formula anyways. Maybe history is based losely on th few pieces that we have in our possession, that doesnt mean its wrong however.

The pyramid was and will be a great mystery for humanity. I will eagerly await anything on this subject.

Edited by Bio-Mage

Archeologists and anthropologists are the high masters of hypothesis, speculation, and assumption. They take tiny bits of information and attempt to write entire histories using nothing more than imagination and grant money yet they are almost never questioned. Theoretical license is the rule rather than the exception while logic, practicality, and reality are often only obstructions to be ridiculed and ignored

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

It's a spoof site isn't it? Please tell me it's a spoof site!

Or do they perhaps mean Non-archaeologists and Non-anthropologists? ie the likes of Sitchin, Von Daniken, Hancock, Collins etal :hmm:

• Like 2

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

It's a spoof site isn't it? Please tell me it's a spoof site!

Or do they perhaps mean Non-archaeologists and Non-anthropologists? ie the likes of Sitchin, Von Daniken, Hancock, Collins etal :hmm:

I have read some books by the non-archaelogists you mentioned. I think some of their ideas make people open their minds to what the true archaeologists say. I don't think that true archaeologists ideas are accurate sometimes. I myself am keepiong my mind open and will gladly listen to any ideas about ancient mysteries.

I have read some books by the non-archaelogists you mentioned. I think some of their ideas make people open their minds to what the true archaeologists say. I don't think that true archaeologists ideas are accurate sometimes. I myself am keepiong my mind open and will gladly listen to any ideas about ancient mysteries.

As I have pointed out before, Von Daniken was caught red-handed on national television faking his evidence (Nova, "The Case of the Ancient Astronaunts," originally aired 3/8/78). Technically international, as the story was done in conjunction with the BBC. As for the others, they might want to consider outright fraud. Presumably if they were to manufacture evidence, that evidence would at least be strong enough to stand up to scrutiny...

-Pilgrim

• Like 1

Pilgram, I'm just pointing out that I will listen to anyones suggestion about the pyraminds. I don't think the archaeologist have found the truth. I am open to anyones suggestions. This is a subject I find very intresting and if someone has an idea, I'll listen. I didn't say I believed them.

It is very fanciful writing, after reading the links I have come to the conclusion that they are trying to make out that the use of the Pyramid is totally different then current beliefs. I can not believe that people have to go to such lengths as to try and prove/disprove who built them, and what they are used for, when they have absolutely no idea themselves. All these different scenarios just proves that when man achieves something highly unusual people have to discredit them and say it must be aliens or something totally outrageous. Why not humans we have achieved a lot, just because we can not fathom what they achieved so early on, in our current history doesn't mean they could not do it. They were technologically advanced with high mathematical knowledge, I can not outright prove it myself but who can unless you were there. The proof is the Pyramid, an outstanding achievement by humans for humans. :P

It is very fanciful writing, after reading the links I have come to the conclusion that they are trying to make out that the use of the Pyramid is totally different then current beliefs. I can not believe that people have to go to such lengths as to try and prove/disprove who built them, and what they are used for, when they have absolutely no idea themselves. All these different scenarios just proves that when man achieves something highly unusual people have to discredit them and say it must be aliens or something totally outrageous. Why not humans we have achieved a lot, just because we can not fathom what they achieved so early on, in our current history doesn't mean they could not do it. They were technologically advanced with high mathematical knowledge, I can not outright prove it myself but who can unless you were there. The proof is the Pyramid, an outstanding achievement by humans for humans. :P

Quite so. Frankly, I find the idea that the pyramids were designed by aliens or other supernatural entities demeaning and insulting to human inginuity. Not to mention the no doubt thousands of lives lost in such a massive construction project, one which has stood to inspire countless billions for thousands of years. The builders of the pyramids deserve our respect and admiration, and we should not belittle them so casually.

-Pilgrim

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone. New here to the boards. Glad to have found it. My kind of topics.

I've actually written a book on the Great Pyramid. Spent about 13 years perfecting it. Almost done now and waiting to send it off to see if it will be accepted. My theory on why it was built (which in part comes from the ideas of others who I give credit to in the book) is that it was designed to portray an ideal which humans would eventually (re)achieve. In other words, I believe it was built - by very enlightened people - to portray the perfect human body, a time when we were once sexually androgynous, physically immortal, and omniscient. In my opinion, it is not a tomb like many archaeologists say. It is more like a workbook instead.

Not too popular a topic I think. This thread placed at 17 in the forum and only had 387 views. Anyone still interested in the structure?

Edited by Osirian

Hello everyone. New here to the boards. Glad to have found it. My kind of topics.

I've actually written a book on the Great Pyramid. Spent about 13 years perfecting it. Almost done now and waiting to send it off to see if it will be accepted. My theory on why it was built (which in part comes from the ideas of others who I give credit to in the book) is that it was designed to portray an ideal which humans would eventually (re)achieve. In other words, I believe it was built - by very enlightened people - to portray the perfect human body, a time when we were once sexually androgynous, physically immortal, and omniscient. In my opinion, it is not a tomb like many archaeologists say. It is more like a workbook instead.

Not too popular a topic I think. This thread placed at 17 in the forum and only had 387 views. Anyone still interested in the structure?

there are about 100 or so pyramids in Egypt, and a couple hundred were also built by the Nubians... they were constructed as burial monuments, not "to portray the perfect human body, a time when we were once sexually androgynous, physically immortal, and omniscient" you should do some research... IMO :yes:

LINK-> Egyptian pyramids

LINK-> Nubian pyramids

here is a thought for you. and think of all the other structures that are aligned to winter and summer solicaste. all bearing the same knowledge ans most telling similar tales of where the ideas came from.

http://www.ddg.com/LIS/InfoDesignF97/car/Parallels1a.htm

Edited by louie

Not trying to start a war, just stating an opinion. Like others in here, I never believed that whoever designed the structure meant for it to be understood only by people on site and possessing X number of degrees.

I believe its message transcends time and space and is meant for everyone. I also believe that it is exceedingly simple - unlike what you read in today's Chapters and Indigo stores on the subject. I swear some of those works nearly require university degrees just to slosh through the endless abbreviations and references.

Edited by Osirian

Osirian, I am interested in your research, could you elaborate more please. :P

I think that Ideas such as the Great pyramid Marking the precession on the equinoxes make it clear that the ancients new the size of the planet very very accuratley. this does not mean the average egyption knew it. In fact the one thing I enjoy about these alternate theory archeo/anthrop ologists is that they tend to look at the "gods" of the ANCIENT world as physical beings rather than millinium long mass global hallucinations. All the ancient peoples from every part of the globe describe being taught or shown a great deal by their gods. As dilligent researchers we should at least give it a reasonable look see. what you call them is of no matter. were they ancient geniuses or the nephilm /serephim were they UFOs were they future earthlings were they pre-flood/ catastrophy earth civalizations. or was it the devil and his greasy little minions F-ing with the dumb dumbs. I would say it is of no cosequence. but I kind of think it is.

I am aware that I cant spell thank you.

and now what do you think of the rash of pyramid finds latley, pyramid found in ukraine is it all relvant with history and our future or is it a trend that makes some cash...

well i'm new here and i like topics about the pyramid as i read here the pyramide its the greatest and all of them r no mather where country they r in i like the pyramides and there mysteries :yes::):tu:

• 2 months later...

This sounds fascinating.

My ideas of why it was built aren't so very much different, though I'd use very different words to express it.

• Confused 1

So, I was browsing around on google, and I found an interesting website, yall. It's kind of crazy but it is also pretty convincing too.

The Great Pyramid at Giza - Giza Oracle

( It's like 6 pages long. Don't read it if you're bored. lol :sleepy: )

"Throughout the world there are thousands of structures and artifacts that are as mysterious as they are ageless. They range from tiny statues to giant megaliths. Found in many cultures connected by neither common language or history they defy architectural logic and engineering reality. The world is covered in matrix of evidence that represent the world's greatest enigma, its past. For the most part, veiled in a shroud of confusion and misinformation, these technological wonders are reduced to the status of elementary school reports and staged tour agendas. . In the majority of cases the information about the origin of these megaliths, monoliths, and artifacts generally available is gleaned from crude carvings, primitive paintings, and scraps of ancient writings at best and local folklore at worst. And even this sketchy and questionable evidence is further clouded by the ever present dominance of theoretical zeal. Archeologists and anthropologists are the high masters of hypothesis, speculation, and assumption. They take tiny bits of information and attempt to write entire histories using nothing more than imagination and grant money yet they are almost never questioned. Theoretical license is the rule rather than the exception while logic, practicality, and reality are often only obstructions to be ridiculed and ignored. All this speculation once published undergoes a miraculous metamorphosis, it becomes fact. It is a truth that most scientific theory is taught and accepted as absolute truth no matter how many times it is discredited or without regard to how illogical, impractical, or outrageous those tentative assumptions may be. The result is a wall of conjecture masquerading as actuality, preventing any serious research into the true origins and implications of the world's anomalies. If there is any implication that their grand theories are not cast in stone they can not get the grants, sell the books, produce the documentaries, or most essential to their careers, get the recognition their massive egos crave. In short, they can't afford to be wrong, no matter how wrong they are. Publish or perish is not some catchy phrase, it is the reality. The simple axiom " question authority " is the key to successful research into the origins of the world's wonders. Logic and reality should be the guides and if allied with the ability to think independently and trust in one's own feelings research will produce understanding. It is almost never mentioned that that theory is fiction developed around a few loosely knit facts. This is no different than playwrights who are given ideas for stage productions. They take the ideas mold them in their minds and produce shows, imaginary and fictional shows. Theory is never fact until it is proven. If it is proven false but still held and published as a theory it is a fraud. The world of ancient archeological and anthropological study is rife with fraud. "

here is a story of truth to tell see you talk of the three,

only on earth i see.

IPB Image\

but up here in heaven is the uder tree bye

Here is some interesting videos on the subject:

The Giza Power Plant:

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-6.html

The Technology of the Gods:

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-10.html

The Mystery of the Sphinx:

http://www.dark-truth.org/nov62006-11-myst...thony-west.html

Enjoy these great and highly interesting documentaries by some of the finest researchers in the field!

Here is some interesting videos on the subject:

The Giza Power Plant:

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-6.html

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-10.html

The Mystery of the Sphinx:

http://www.dark-truth.org/nov62006-11-myst...thony-west.html

Enjoy these great and highly interesting documentaries by some of the finest researchers in the field!

It would take hours to download these and then I may not be able to open them. Can you give us some sort of idea what's here to see if it's worth the time?

• Confused 1

Cant you just go to the urls i posted and check...?

And you dont have to download them either, watch them directly on the pages I supplied- its streaming videos.

Anyway since you are too lazy to check yourself here is the synposis for them copied from the pages:

The Giza Powerplant:

Lecture by Christopher Dunn regarding his research and theories about ancient egypt and the pyramids etc.

Here is the description about his book based on the same subject:

"Suspicion naturally arises when you read a promo line on a back cover that says, "This is the most important book concerning the Great Pyramid written in the last 20 years." In this case, however, it may be fact. In writing The Giza Power Plant, mechanical engineer Christopher Dunn reverse-engineered the Great Pyramid at Giza to discover its use. His startling conclusions blow the heck out of traditional Egyptology's rather silly notions that it was built with copper tools by a society that lacked the wheel. While revisionist pyramid studies are rife with ridiculous theories that give the topic a bad name, The Giza Power Plant takes into account existing fact and artifact without having to rely on unprovable assertions. A must-read for truth seekers who aren't afraid to consider the idea that Western culture of the 21st century may not be the pinnacle of human evolution and achievement."

-

Popular Lost Cities author David Childress opens the door to the amazing world of ancient technology, from the computers of the ancient world to the "flying machines of the gods." Technology of the Gods explores the technology that was allegedly used in Atlantis and the theory that the Great Pyramid of Egypt was originally a gigantic power station. Childress also uncovers many other mysteries, including: *

the technology of ancient flight *

how the ancients used electricity *

megalithic building techniques *

the use of crystal lenses and the fire from the gods *

ancient evidence of high-tech weapons, including atomic weapons *

the role of modern inventors, such as Nikola Tesla, in bringing ancient technology into modern use *

impossible artifacts, and more, much more. Childress has done it again! From beginning to end, Technology of the Gods is filled with facts, keen observations and tales that challenge modern assumptions in a humorous, intelligent and compelling way that is quintessential Childress.

-

The Mystery of hte Sphinx:

A documentary about mysteries in Giza Plateau,Sphinx, pyramids..Great analysis by John Anthony West. This documentary reveals what egyptologist don't want us to know. The legacy of a lost civilisation and the real age of sphynx.

• The topic was locked