Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

?strange incident?

Gall

hey everyone. i stayed up last night late and i am very disapointed to say that he never came back. i had everything set up, my mp3 and laptop ready. but nothing happened. im sorry. i will keep trying and keep you all updated. :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gall

• scipherel

• fartmonkey65

• Oderint

hey everyone, im gunna stay up again tonight with my mp3 and my laptop, ill tell you all if anything happens. which hopefully it will.

kk

hey so far, no good. :( i hope he comes back, i realy miss him.

Hi:)

You are lucky, for you seen someone who passed on, one yu love, this is poof to you that lifes does not end at death. He wanted to tell you that he always loved you comes to my mind.

Tammy

kk thanx, last night, no luck everyone, ill try again tonight, ill keep tryin until summet happens. im nut givin up. ill just keep at it.

Have you considered asking him to visit you in your dreams instead? There could be a number of reasons why you can't understand him at this time, maybe the mumbling is telling you something in itself.

Also, why not try communicatin in feelings? When he is around try to tune into him, what he's feeling..

thanx but i dnt tink that is wht he was trying to say, i askd him a question like i said i ould like o kep to myself, so i dnt think tht 'do the right thing' would fit. but thanx you have realy opened my eyes to the incident, i understand why me and none else, thanx.

:)

Even though you are young, I think it wouldn't hurt to type your words correctly so everyone can read it better :tu:

As for your apparition, you should get a tape recorder, those things come in handy when your hearing spirits and stuff. EVP programs are available for PCs too, as others have said, but usually spirits will stay around for unfinished business.