Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my daughter sees dead people

macdaddy30487

I have a three year old daughter. When she first talking, she would tell me and my wife that she, either seen or was talking to her late grandmother. At first it was just every now and then and now its gotten to be more frequently. About three weeks ago my wife and one of her aunts and my daughter where at the cemetary putting out flowers at her grandmothers grave site. While there my wife said she watched our daughter laughing and giggling and running around and heard her taking. My wife said that when she went to turn around she heard our daughter say mawmaw goss don't tickle me you make me pee myself. also while they where there walking around. my wife said she stooped and bent down and told them that she was holding a girls hand and that she was sad. and then told them that she saw a man that was mean. my wife asked her to show them and she pointed to a grave that was about 7 or 8 graves from them. when they started to walk over to it my wife said that our daughter got real scared. and didn't want to go to it. after they got to it. it was a man that was buried there in the thirties. and then the other day my wife had to have some tests done at that hospital. while we where there they called a code blue in the hospital that was almost right across the hall from us. about 15 or 20 minutes later my daughter tells me see that girl she's dead and points to the window where we where sitting. and she asked me not once not twice but three times if i seen her. she got upset with me because i couldn't see anything. and then told me daddy she not hurt any more. my wife is afraid people will think she's crazy if she tells them about it. me personally I have to believe in her her because I just don't see a three year old making up stories like these. who can we turn to for answers?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• enslavedbydragons

• joc

• ShadowDancer

• 1Alchemy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a three year old daughter. When she first talking, she would tell me and my wife that she, either seen or was talking to her late grandmother. At first it was just every now and then and now its gotten to be more frequently. About three weeks ago my wife and one of her aunts and my daughter where at the cemetary putting out flowers at her grandmothers grave site. While there my wife said she watched our daughter laughing and giggling and running around and heard her taking. My wife said that when she went to turn around she heard our daughter say mawmaw goss don't tickle me you make me pee myself. also while they where there walking around. my wife said she stooped and bent down and told them that she was holding a girls hand and that she was sad. and then told them that she saw a man that was mean. my wife asked her to show them and she pointed to a grave that was about 7 or 8 graves from them. when they started to walk over to it my wife said that our daughter got real scared. and didn't want to go to it. after they got to it. it was a man that was buried there in the thirties. and then the other day my wife had to have some tests done at that hospital. while we where there they called a code blue in the hospital that was almost right across the hall from us. about 15 or 20 minutes later my daughter tells me see that girl she's dead and points to the window where we where sitting. and she asked me not once not twice but three times if i seen her. she got upset with me because i couldn't see anything. and then told me daddy she not hurt any more. my wife is afraid people will think she's crazy if she tells them about it. me personally I have to believe in her her because I just don't see a three year old making up stories like these. who can we turn to for answers?

First I want to welcome you to the forum! Nice to meet you!

As far as answers......Sounds to me like your daughter has a gift. Children tend to be more open to the spirit world because it hasn't been drilled into their heads yet that spirits don't exist. I am not sure what spiritual path you and your wife are on.....However you might turn to your local pagan community to find someone who might be willing to visit with your daughter and see what she is seeing. I am sure there are some other sensitives in your area who could probably provide you with some advice on how to handle things. I would not recommend going to any church groups as they will probably just chastize her and scare her. I would also try talking to her and explaining to her that she has a gift to see spirits that very few others have. And that she can talk about it to you or her mother anytime she needs to, but that maybe it would be best if she didn't bring it up to other people because not everyone will understand what she is seeing....

Hope that gave you a few ideas. Good luck! That is a very special little girl you have there.

Read your concerns,kindly read through my findings

I really think your daughter is an ESP(Extra Sensory Person),Dont Worry.

There are few cases in North America,Middle Europe and Asia some times back of kids seeing Ghost or mirrage of things.Your daugther may facing the same thing.

There may be 3 reasons for this

1.You would have attended a furnel with your kid

2.Your Kid may be remembering the dead persons face more.

3.She is an ESP,do take care no body disturbs her.You always keep talking to her.

There is a small Solution try it

TAKE HER BELOW A NEEM TREE AND ASK HER TO TELL THESE WORDS "GOD IS GREAT"

SHE WILL BE RELEIVED FROM THIS PROBLEM.

A Medicine will become a poision too if take more

Read your concerns,kindly read through my findings

I really think your daughter is an ESP(Extra Sensory Person),Dont Worry.

There are few cases in North America,Middle Europe and Asia some times back of kids seeing Ghost or mirrage of things.Your daugther may facing the same thing.

There may be 3 reasons for this

1.You would have attended a furnel with your kid

2.Your Kid may be remembering the dead persons face more.

3.She is an ESP,do take care no body disturbs her.You always keep talking to her.

There is a small Solution try it

TAKE HER BELOW A NEEM TREE AND ASK HER TO TELL THESE WORDS "GOD IS GREAT"

SHE WILL BE RELEIVED FROM THIS PROBLEM.

A Medicine will become a poision too if take more

The thing is she has never been to a funeral and she has never seen any of these people before. her grandmother passed away about 3 months before she was born

Hi macdaddy30487,

I highly recommend that you go to the following site:

http://www.childpastlives.org/

The site specializes in children’s paranormal issues. Click on Reincarnation

Forum. You may want to cut and paste your post there. The moderators are very

experienced in this area. :tu:

Sticks

As far as answers......Sounds to me like your daughter has a gift.

Seeing spirits sounds more like curse to me. :hmm:

Well, seeing spirits is just a rare ability that very few people are born with. It's not a curse.

To some people it may be a curse. The idea though is to take what you have and turn it into something positive. If you treat it negatively it will just cause harm in your life. If you turn it into a positive aspect and embrace it then it can be a gift.....Why make things negative if you don't have to?

The more you think negatively about it, the more your life will be miserable.

In my opinion you should embrace her gift,make sure she feels safe,and always be mindful and respectful of the dead.

Three year olds don't know anything...and they will say just about anything. If you seriously listen to a three year old...you have a serious problem. Just the facts mam! :yes:

Three year olds don't know anything...and they will say just about anything. If you seriously listen to a three year old...you have a serious problem. Just the facts mam! :yes:

Wow, that is so wrong joc...

Many 3 year old children can and do have much to say...

Maybe "you" ought to listen

You should welcome new member and not say they have a serious problem while they are talking about a sensitive subject....

Many 3 year old children are very gifted, but do tend to lose it more and more as they get older.... depending on what.

As long as she has an open mother and father, she's in luck with not being chastised by strangers or family...

Yes, do check out the other place mentioned as I'm sure there will be some here that are going to be jerks and I find that other places tend to take this more seriously then some do here...

Not everyone here mind you, but a few are very skeptical...and skeptical is ok...just not necessary to be rude about it

You should support her on it. Also try and document her displaying her gift. One day she can make a living out of it so you need to show them proof of what she is doing is real (and it's good for family memories too)

It's just another ability, that some people are born with. Very rare, in fact.

oh and you MUST be the authority on 3 year olds. Right? and on anything paranormal or otherwise for that matter, in reading your various replies to anyone's posts, you just like being rude and obnoxious to people instead of providing help or information. Ever hear of having a positive attitude? No probably not.

But whatever, enough time wasted on you.......

Back on topic

young children have clearer vision, because they are not yet programmed to Not see, to Not believe. They don't yet have the tunnel vision.

My son too, at that age, said things like "mommy, who is the man flying over my bed?".

they need to be guided along, told not to be afraid but to speak out when they are not comfortable with the presence.

Edited by ShadowDancer

Actually, young children, they don't know what to believe. They don't know how to believe. That's why they always are seeing things that adults don't see. They don't know how to believe in ghosts, that's why they are the most vulnerable to attack by demons. Like on Ghost Hunters last episode, the baby was scratched. An attack by a bad ghost, or a demon.

I wasn't really trying to be rude. Just offering my opinion on the situation. I apologize if it sounded harsh. The fact however remains that 3 year olds don't know diddly about squat.

They have no real life experience beyonding eating and pooping and doing whatever is necessary to get their way. They don't 'know' anything about anything. You cannot take what a 3 year old says and make so much sense of it. They repeat everything and take in way more than you might imagine. And they have very wild imaginations...based on what they know...which isn't much.

Welcome to the forums! :tu:

:unsure2:

I wasn't really trying to be rude. Just offering my opinion on the situation. I apologize if it sounded harsh. The fact however remains that 3 year olds don't know diddly about squat.

They have no real life experience beyonding eating and pooping and doing whatever is necessary to get their way. They don't 'know' anything about anything. You cannot take what a 3 year old says and make so much sense of it. They repeat everything and take in way more than you might imagine. And they have very wild imaginations...based on what they know...which isn't much.

Welcome to the forums! :tu:

:unsure2:

um this is just ignorance <_< have you had alot of experience with 3-year olds?! i have :tu: and i know that this is not true :yes:

um this is just ignorance <_< have you had alot of experience with 3-year olds?! i have :tu: and i know that this is not true :yes:

Well, how much experience can one really have with three year olds? Seriously? If one has any experience with three year olds.....

Suffice it to say...yes...I have. Can we just get a grip here? What can one know when one has been on the planet for...three...years? There are exceptional humans who, at three, could talk in very informative sentences, who could read, who could play music....but even with these proteges....what kind of life experience does a three year old actually have? This isn't even worth arguing.

seeing spirits has nothing to do with life experience. The more we grow up and are programmed to be skeptical about everything, the more our brains stop seeing the metaphysical. Kids have more imagination, yes, and kids don't have the cloud over there eyes that alot of people do. Me, I was never discouraged about spirits or anything metaphysical, that's probably why I can channel pretty easily. I chose not to, because I can't be bothered right now. But I'm very aware when someone visits me that is not of the physical world, and so is my son. I don't tell him it's his imagination, I ask him questions, get him to describe more. I know when it's made up and when it's not.

As frogfish said, it's just a sixth sense. Anyone can have a sixth sense, heck, even I have a sixth sense. My sixth sense is that when someone is behind me, and I don't know that they're behind me, I can feel their presence and I know that someone or something is behind me. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I'll just get back on topic.

How is it a curse i think its a gift. Not that she has it or anything. Personally i dont believe in mediums. Nice topic though. The Sixth Sense is one of my favorite movies so naturually i jumped right on this.