Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gospel of Judas

Guest Lottie

Guest Lottie

The Gospel of Judas- Did Jesus really ask Judas to betray him?

This will be a formal 1v1 debate.

An Introduction, 5 bodily posts and a conclusion from each participant. No Flaming, bad manners or profantities will be tolerated. Please make sure you quote ALL your sources!

Please be aware that:

There is a point deduction for debaters who fail to make a post within the 7 day time frame. The deductions will be 2 points for every day the participant fails to post after the 7 days.

This is to ensure that debates continue in a timely fashion. If for any reason you cannot post within the 7 days, please ensure that you let myself , Tiddlyjen or AztecInca know to avoid having the points taken off your debate.

If, however the participant does not then attempt to make a post for up to 2 weeks after the 7 day rule has started an immediate disqualification will occur.

Looking for 2 participants.

Edited by AztecInca

• 1 month later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AztecInca

• Asetemnefer

• cubfan82990

Thanks cubfan82990 :tu:

We are now looking for one participant to debate Jesus Christ did ask Judas Iscariot to betray him.

Edited by AztecInca

• 2 months later...

Thanks cubfan82990 :tu:

We are now looking for one participant to debate Jesus Christ did ask Judas Iscariot to betray him.

That would be me! I whole heartdly judas, was asked, even told!