Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Magog

metacast

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• metacast

• Imaginary Friend

• Hermetic Hermit

• Harpie Lady

:lol:Magog Do you really think , given the sect of S&B, that anyone reveals Sr's secret name!?

You could claim his name is turtlenuts and who would say otherwise!? Secret sect! Get it!?

:rofl:

There is nothing to debate. It's "the word on the streets". The S&B are everywhere on those streets, and I assure you no one this side of the door to that society knows his name. If anyone knew even the slightest bit about Skull & Bones, they would know that.

Then again, conspiracy theorists, NWO fans, and those who believe they have actually witnessed blood sacrifice @ Bohemian Grove, would not be quite so entertained , nor entertaining. Trust what I tell you when I say S&B grin and exchange quiet glances, when they read of such things as that which you purport to be a "debatable lead." The only lead this provides is, by the tail, dear.

You could be in conversation with someone on this very site that is affiliated and never know it.

http://abrieflookattomorrow.com/desolationrow.htm.

a good read. one thing that struck me is that magog is bush sr's skull and bones name.

if somone who is more qualified summarize this for me?

the article that preludes this particular one

http://abrieflookattomorrow.com/taintedseed.htm

I heard that Bush Jr's skull and bones name is Temporary. He never took a name and was left as "Temporary".

I also heard that they may have some famous skulls in their posession. Have you read this article....

Bones may have Pancho Villa skull

The article says that s&b may have the skulls of Pancho Villa, Geronimo and Che. I have read that Che's remains were identified by his dental records so I doubt that claim but Villa's skull is missing and American Indians petitioned Congress to investigate the s&b and s&b have admitted to possessing a skull they called "Geronimo's".

But I don't really follow the goings on of "evil" American Richboy Fraternities... I mean masters of the occult :sleepy:

Mr. Bush is part of the BONES & SKULLS SOCIETY. His society name is KNIGHT OF EULOGIA. The masonery god they pray to is called JAHBULAN. I found this out on a google video: SECRETS OF THE CIA, :ph34r: in this video there are a lot :no: disturbing things about mr. bush and his family & also other very wealthy people and politicians.

There is nothing to debate. It's "the word on the streets". The S&B are everywhere on those streets, and I assure you no one this side of the door to that society knows his name. If anyone knew even the slightest bit about Skull & Bones, they would know that.

Then again, conspiracy theorists, NWO fans, and those who believe they have actually witnessed blood sacrifice @ Bohemian Grove, would not be quite so entertained , nor entertaining. Trust what I tell you when I say S&B grin and exchange quiet glances, when they read of such things as that which you purport to be a "debatable lead." The only lead this provides is, by the tail, dear.

You could be in conversation with someone on this very site that is affiliated and never know it.

its easy to tell who has an agenda and who doesnt. and there are, and has been people on this webforum who work for the government, or/and joined just to control a specific topic then disapeared.

back on mirc you could chat with agents whos job it was to monitor illegal activity, they had no shame in giving away their position every now and then, all they cared about is that they logged your information so you could be investigated at will.

agents existed on this board for awhile. and probably still do. those were the glory days being in rhetoric battle with them until the general intelligence of members rose above their opposition control techniques..

whoo the glory days! :D

now that this webforum has been made one of the most profession public think tanks out there :tu: , our only enemy is the piles of bs and confusion we have to sort through. with occasion characters who can be quickly identified.

its easy to tell who has an agenda and who doesnt. and there are, and has been people on this webforum who work for the government, or/and joined just to control a specific topic then disapeared.

back on mirc you could chat with agents whos job it was to monitor illegal activity, they had no shame in giving away their position every now and then, all they cared about is that they logged your information so you could be investigated at will.

agents existed on this board for awhile. and probably still do. those were the glory days being in rhetoric battle with them until the general intelligence of members rose above their opposition control techniques..

whoo the glory days! :D

now that this webforum has been made one of the most profession public think tanks out there :tu: , our only enemy is the piles of bs and confusion we have to sort through. with occasion characters who can be quickly identified.

:rofl: And clearly have no problem doing so. Thank you. :tu:

What is this about Agents this is real life not The Matrix do you really think they care what you know. Let's say you could prove something it wouldn't affect "Them" at all they would just write you off as a conspiracy lunatic and call it a day.

What is this about Agents this is real life not The Matrix do you really think they care what you know. Let's say you could prove something it wouldn't affect "Them" at all they would just write you off as a conspiracy lunatic and call it a day.

not what i know,

what people arent afraid to discuss in abstract ways.

it used to be, on any forum, that if you discussed anything that was "outthere", the thread would turn into personal conflicts and name calling matches in an instant. now they unfold regardless. um is awsome for that. go join another webforum and see if the conversations we have here will fly.

it took hard work

Edited by ADbox